Old February 25th 07, 02:17 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Paul Schleck Is Giving A Party at RRAM

On Sat, 24 Feb 2007 20:00:03 -0500, "KH6HZ" wrote:

"Bob Brock" wrote:

KH6HZ is absent from RRAMod.

That is odd isn't it?

Why would it be odd? I haven't submitted a posting to it yet (as of 8pm,
Cox's news servers don't have it.)

Have fun if when you get it.
Old February 25th 07, 02:19 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On 24 Feb 2007 17:17:29 -0800, wrote:

On Feb 24, 8:00 pm, "KH6HZ" wrote:
"Bob Brock" wrote:
KH6HZ is absent from RRAMod.

That is odd isn't it?

Why would it be odd? I haven't submitted a posting to it yet (as of 8pm,
Cox's news servers don't have it.)

Cox's what?

Lame excuse. Anyone can post via Google.

You volunteering to elmer him? ;-)
Old February 25th 07, 02:25 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:

Lame excuse. Anyone can post via Google.

I have no interest in using Google to post messages to USENET. When Cox gets
around to adding the group to their servers, and there's a topic I wish to
comment on, I will.

I suspect I'll see more of my own postings in that forum that I will of
yours.

Old February 25th 07, 03:46 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Feb 24, 8:25 pm, "KH6HZ" wrote:
wrote:
Lame excuse. Anyone can post via Google.

I have no interest in using Google to post messages to USENET. When Cox gets
around to adding the group to their servers, and there's a topic I wish to
comment on, I will.

You'll try.

I suspect I'll see more of my own postings in that forum that I will of
yours.

Enjoy reading yourself.

Old February 25th 07, 04:12 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"Bob Brock" wrote in message
.. .

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Feb 24, 8:45 am, "KH6HZ" wrote:
I predict the number of posts in this group whining about RRAModerated
will
far exceed the number of posts in the group itself.

KH6HZ is absent from RRAMod.

That is odd isn't it?

So also are a whole bunch of us.
And your point is?

Old February 25th 07, 04:16 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Sat, 24 Feb 2007 22:12:25 -0500, "Len Slanderson" flatusr@socal
wrote:

"Bob Brock" wrote in message
. ..

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Feb 24, 8:45 am, "KH6HZ" wrote:
I predict the number of posts in this group whining about RRAModerated
will
far exceed the number of posts in the group itself.

KH6HZ is absent from RRAMod.

That is odd isn't it?

So also are a whole bunch of us.
And your point is?

Do you have a real name and not one that you slandersoned off someone
else?

Qute really, but worthy of filtering. Get real and I'll treat you
that way.
Old February 25th 07, 05:50 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"Bob Brock" wrote in message
On Sat, 24 Feb 2007 22:12:25 -0500, "Len Slanderson" flatusr@socal
wrote:

"Bob Brock" wrote in message
. ..

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Feb 24, 8:45 am, "KH6HZ" wrote:
I predict the number of posts in this group whining about

RRAModerated
will
far exceed the number of posts in the group itself.

KH6HZ is absent from RRAMod.

That is odd isn't it?

So also are a whole bunch of us.
And your point is?

Do you have a real name and not one that you slandersoned off someone
else?

Qute really, but worthy of filtering. Get real and I'll treat you
that way.

How big-headed and generous of you. To be honest? I couldn't care less how
you treat me.

You don't count.

Old February 25th 07, 06:33 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Mike Coslo wrote:

Gawlee, Bob. For someone who doesnt want to have anything to do
with rram, it sure consumes a lot of your posts. You are participating in
rram, you're just doing it in a different group.

- 73 de Mike KB3EIA -

I think that is the proper way to do it. The catholics make fun of the
mormons, and we do so OUTSIDE their church ... I don't know for certain,
but I would suspect they do the exact opposite--and obviously, outside
the catholic church.

JS

PING: Max Grrl [email protected] General 5 January 19th 07 05:23 AM
Now that I admin of Nimbusters all but Paul Schleck welcome to post N9OGL General 2 December 12th 06 10:51 PM
N8WWM, Doug Adair, Ham Operator a felon, indigent, and not ofsound mi I AmnotGeorgeBush CB 11 July 17th 05 04:22 PM
Did you guys notice steveo crusher CB 20 February 6th 05 01:03 AM
Did you guys notice KC8QJP Policy 7 February 6th 05 01:03 AM