Old February 28th 07, 05:26 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default CW minimizes the carbon footprint of you station

That says it all. CW is green. Hams interested in reducing global warming
will convert to QRP which operates much better under CW. Sure, I have no
problem with those AM 1.5KW power hogs as long as they can spend the money
but even affluent Hams with a conscience will convert to CW QRP to reduce
energy. All hams should be given a carbon ration. Then, those who use tiny
amounts of it on 5W CW QRP can sell their extra credits to allow the new and
old uncoded 20m phone SSB blasters to continue their wasteful ways. Ham
carbon credits could be traded and sold as a commodity at the ARRL site as a
service.

Solar, biodesil, ethanol, human powered generators and other carbon neutral
energy sources would not need to accout for carbon ration questions. FCC
would define an equitable ration for each ham. This might also inspire the
creation of new off grid station power sources which would have several
logistical advantages. How do you like my idea? :-)

Old February 28th 07, 05:39 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Stefan Wolfe wrote:
[...]

That post is so full of "hot air" it'd run a rig for a month off the
methane! ROFLOL!

Regards,
JS
Old February 28th 07, 12:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Feb 28, 12:26 am, "Stefan Wolfe" wrote:
[...]

When I hear Algore communicating with CW, I'll give it a second look.
It just didn't impress me the first time around.

Old February 28th 07, 12:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:

When I hear Algore communicating with CW, I'll give it a second look.
It just didn't impress me the first time around.

Algore's too busy inventing the Internet and paying his $3000/mo electric
bill for his 10k/sqft house.

Old February 28th 07, 04:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default leave the NG by your own standard

wrote:
On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 00:26:39 -0500, "Stefan Wolfe"
wrote:

That says it all. CW is green.

not true so stop poluting the BW
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Personally, I greatly appreciated the humor in Stefans' post, you forgot
how to laugh, or what?

JS

Old February 28th 07, 07:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Feb 28, 6:22?am, wrote:

When I hear Algore communicating with CW, I'll give it a second look.
It just didn't impress me the first time around.

Perhaps because you were incompetent at it.

Steve, K4YZ

Old February 28th 07, 07:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default More Pathological Lying By Mork Moron, KB9RQZ

On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 08:09:23 -0800, John Smith I

wrote:

That says it all. CW is green.
not true so stop poluting the BW

Personally, I greatly appreciated the humor in Stefans' post, you forgot
how to laugh, or what?

Considering who the respondant was, John, you HAD to ask...?!?!?

sorry too tired of the MorseCoded trolling

However you don't seem too tired to not keep from responding to
everything anyway, Morkie.

that is problem with comedy it is hit or miss, for me he missed he
missed

Almost EVERYTHING here is "missed" by you, Morkie.

You JUST DON'T GET IT!

you want a Joke

well given I own 58 acres of land I thought nothing of picking up a
G5RV a veration fo r 160 and up without thinking what it would like to
hual one end of out into the woods to sterech out a 215 foot anttena
with 3 FEET of snow on the ground

What's your problem, fatboy? Oh..wait...THAT'S the
PROBLEM...FATboy!

Sheeeesh...It would take a lot more than 3 feet of snow to keep
me from gettng a useful antenna up for brand new privileges.

Of course there's still the small issue of your having been
caught in the lie from this past summer wherein you stated you ALREADY
HAD AN HF ANTENNA UP!

Here's a hint, fatboy...

Tie one end of a 100ft length of non-metallic clothesline onto an
old wrench. Making sure you have firm hold on the trailing end of the
line, heave the running end as hard as you can into a tree.

Now tie the trailing end onto one end of a random wire and go to
the base of the tree and pull the whole thing up.

Connect the trailing end of the wire into a cheap MFJ tuner and
an adequate ground.

You're now on the air on almost any Amateur HF band for less than
30 minutes effort.

Or don't...Amateur Radio is better off without you.

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 1st 07, 10:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default More Pathological Lying By Morkie Moron, KB9RQZ

On Mar 1, 3:44�pm, "K4YZ" wrote:
On Mar 1, 3:26?pm, wrote:

On 1 Mar 2007 11:36:55 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

On Feb 28, 3:03?pm, wrote:

just another stlaking thread

* * Another WHAT thread, collegeboy?

* * And why the dodge of my questions in the previous post in this
thread, ya COWARD..?!?!

QUOTE:

* * *What abusing of the new NG, fatboy?

* * I don't see you there.

* * Lennie's crossed over, but he only made two posts before starting
in on his own ad homien attacks. *We'll see ho long it takes him to
really dig in...I don't give him a week. *he can't help himself.

* * Now..to address my previous comments in this thread...What's the
REAL excuse keeping you from erecting an HF antenna when you had
already claimed to have one?

UNQUOTE

* * You gonna avoid answering these questions, too?

Steve, K4YZ