Old March 4th 07, 09:27 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default just another stlaking thread

On Mar 1, 4:19 pm, "K4YZ" wrote:
Callsign: KB9RQZ Class: General Codes: HAI USA
Name: Mark C Morgan

FYI, Morkie...there's no mode called "Hell

lying again steve

Old March 4th 07, 09:29 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default just another stalking thread

On Mar 1, 4:19 pm, "K4YZ" wrote:
Callsign: KB9RQZ Class: General Codes: HAI USA

Congratulations on the upgrade, by the way...Now..Are you man
enough to log a QSO with me?

thank for the congrats but I have no desire to speak with you or any
other bad ham

I'll certainly be glad to put you in MY
RRAP logbook and send you a QSL, just like the other RRAP'ers I've
worked...

then you are doomed to dispointment steve