Old March 6th 07, 08:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Making Molehills Out Of Morkie's Mountains of Mularkie

On Mar 5, 6:51�pm, "Dloyd Lavies" wrote:
On Mar 5, 4:45?pm, wrote:

I make it clear if you come and confront me on my land and killing
lies within my power you will be dead

Please idiot, do you really think I would waste my time beyond this NG
on a imbicile such as yourself. *You really are delusional concerning
your importance. *Beyond your constant barage of posts and your
hijacking of threads, you have no relevance to me. *Most people on
here feel the same way about you, but they just don't want to waste
anymore time dealing with you except the occassional post. *I however,
have plenty of time to waste during this time of year so it passes the
time. *Nevertheless, you are beyond help and correction, its a shame
that your apparent worthless ### parents did not teach you about
appropriate behavior in a public forum.

I seriously doubt that they taught him ANYthing about 'appropriate
behaviour', however it's now coming back to haunt Morkie's daddie
these days...Morkie's already under investigation for his mistreatment
of the elder Moron, and I have no doubt that he lays for hours in his
own waste wishing that he had taken the opportunity to teach the putz
some integrity and responsibility.

As for the other comments about Morkie's assessment of his self-
worth vis-a-vis someone's willingness to face prosecution for
supposedly "murdering" him, well...That's just Morkie...He's a career
victim, and being murdered is, afterall, the ultimate victimization.
No doubt the idea keeps him awake at night scheming of ways to lay his
worthless demise on someone as an afterlife joke.

Still...I keep several of his rants and own threats on disk and
put away. His mouth overrides his common sense all-too-often and it's
best to be prepared.

73

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 6th 07, 06:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default just another stalking thread

On Mar 6, 3:07 am, "K4YZ" wrote:
On Mar 5, 6:51?pm, "Dloyd Lavies" wrote:

I seriously doubt that they taught him ANYthing about 'appropriate
behaviour', however it's now coming back to haunt Morkie's daddie
these days...Morkie's already under investigation for his mistreatment
of the elder Moron, and I have no doubt that he lays for hours in his
own waste wishing that he had taken the opportunity to teach the putz
some integrity and responsibility.

steve the investagation of your false and mailicous ended over a year
ago

but then you are the dire of terminaly mentaly defective daughter and
therefore likely the source of that defect

you don't like that entirely true stament about you then refrian from
lying about MY family

my wife's unlce found your insistance that his niece is male rather
anoying as have several of her cousins I had to tlak them out of
paying you a visit, and being unpleasent shal we we say

Not as a favor to you mind, but only becuase it would have a bad
effect on her family if they went to prison for giving the sort of
treatment you try to get inflicted on others

Old March 6th 07, 10:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Mar 6, 1:19?pm, "an_old_friend" wrote:

you don't like that entirely true stament about you then refrian from
lying about MY family

my wife's unlce found your insistance that his niece is male rather
anoying as have several of her cousins I had to tlak them out of
paying you a visit, and being unpleasent shal we we say

Not as a favor to you mind, but only becuase it would have a bad
effect on her family if they went to prison for giving the sort of
treatment you try to get inflicted on others

Notice the conveinent double standard from Marqueer. If you show up
at Mark's house unarmed he gets to kill you, it is perfectly legal,
and he will walk away scott free. But if his wife's cousins show up
at Steve's house he has to stand there, take the beating, which only
results in such persons going to prison. I think if your wife's
cousins showed up at Steve's house with the intent to do bodily harm,
I find it hard to believe that Steve would just stand there and not
defend himself. Nice double standard Markie. But of course I'm wrong
and your right because you have all the rights as the eternal victim,
and we have none, because we don't agree with your constant abuse of
the NG's

Dloyd Lavies Sweat Lord and Talk Show Buffoon.
"In the Domestic Rear"

http://www.markmorgansucks.blogspot.com

Old March 6th 07, 10:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Mar 6, 3:07 am, "K4YZ" wrote:
[...]

(Psssssttt! whisper Steve...the cousins don't like you calling Gav a
shemale, but they don't mind that she cohabits with a bisexual pagan.
conspiritorial nudge Sounds like the whole bunch is dysfunctional to me!)

Old March 8th 07, 01:04 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Mar 7, 7:39 pm, wrote:

I think we have beaten this thread to death, but I will post one last
response to one of Mark's bull**** acusations.

BTW why do you enage in activity you yourself post on your your blog
is likely ilegal?

Look Markie, if I have done something illegal call the law or STFU
about what I do with my blog. But FYI, Lloyd already tried to have it
removed without success (instead Lloyd removed himself from the groups
completely), and you also indicated on an earlier comment that if
blogger followed its own rules my blog would be removed, indicating
that you probably complained and got a negative response to your
whining. Nevertheless, honestly it is just really, really sad that
you can't recognize that your behavior on here is totally
inappropriate. Look at your posting behavior, you just posted
multiple times in the last 10 minutes to this one thread trying to
play catch up to answer each and every comment. By the end of this
evening you probably will have posted over 50 times to the NG, really
bizarre behavior.

http://www.dloydlaviessweatlord.blogspot.com

Old March 8th 07, 01:47 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"Dloyd Lavies" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Mar 7, 7:39 pm, wrote:

[...]

Posting ad nauseum IS, to Mark at least, normal behavior. He sees his
abnormalcies as "normal" and above reproach by you and me.

--
"If I want a cock I go for a man if I
want pussy I go fo r a fmeale simple as that [sic]"

Old March 11th 07, 05:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Another Morkie Hissy Fit

wrote in message
On Sun, 11 Mar 2007 00:12:01 -0500, "Fat Cassie" anon@anon wrote:

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
roups.com...
On Mar 4, 5:30 pm, "Fat Cassie" anon@anon wrote:
wrote in message

"I supect it is becuase you do know I was discharged for being
overweight

still waiting on your answer as to why you bring this up

Oh, poor Morkie. Ever the "victum".

still waiting

Yet again, the derogatory comments made
toward him are the fault of someone else

you claiming again I am responible for what you write

get help man

While on the same hand, you claim that Steve is responsible for what YOU
write.
Just taking a lesson from your book, Morkie.

butting in Dloyd why do you claim the right to do things I am not
allowed

Not unlike you butting in and telling posters that they are off-thread. If
it is OK for you, it is OK for me.

Many of us noted that, during a recent absence of Mark, this newsgroup
actually reverted to a fairly pleasant group to visit.

what absense I was gone for less than 24 hours and steve filled the
time with his **** postsing again

Yes, indeed. Your all too brief absence was a much welcomed breath of fresh
air. Steve posted what? Five or six comments? And YOU responded as usual,
with dozens.

But, alas, this
respite was all too brief and Morkie returned, only to trash it again.

what trashing?

Apparently your misfiring thought processes render you incapable of seeing
yourself as others do.

why do you make aleegation concerning my weight?

I have every right in the world. It is called freedom of speech. Don't like
it? Go to the moderated group.
Oh, wait, you are not welcome there.

Old March 11th 07, 05:59 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Morgasms Continue

wrote in message
On Sun, 11 Mar 2007 00:36:14 -0500, "Morkie" anon@anon wrote:

.. .

wrote in message

"I supect it is becuase you do know I was discharged for being
overweight

still waiting on your answer as to why you bring this up

Oh, poor Morkie. Ever the "victum".
still waiting

Yet again, the derogatory comments made
toward him are the fault of someone else

you claiming again I am responible for what you write

get help man

While on the same hand, you claim that Steve is responsible for what YOU
write.

no I make no such claim

Oh, but you do. And you have. I've saved many of your comments that blame
Steve for your floods.

I do claim steve is repsoble for what he writes

Yet you deny any responsibility for your responses, blaming them on Steve.
You are once again a "victum" of a vast, imaginary, newsgroup conspiracy
spearheaded by Steve.

Yes, indeed. Your all too brief absence was a much welcomed breath of

fresh
air. Steve posted what? Five or six comments?

50 plus all obsene

I looked. You are lying. Heck, you post that many in a single hour.

with one for one plus one more when I was done

And of the dozens you did today? As opposed to none from Steve?

Apparently your misfiring thought processes render you incapable of

seeing
yourself as others do.

what other the ten or so that are traped in your brain

which I have too which is why I can post about steve defective child
if I like

And exactly for the same reason that I commented that your pregnant mother
should have borrowed a coat hanger and induced a miscarriage. The
miscarriage, unfortunately, is alive and crapping on posts in Usenet.

Old March 11th 07, 07:18 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

no I make no such claim

Oh, but you do.

nop i don't

And you have.

nope

I've saved many of your comments that blame
Steve for your floods.

ah I see well that is HIS fault obviously when he flood the NG with
**** my replies also flood the NG

I do claim steve is repsoble for what he writes

Yet you deny any responsibility for your responses, blaming them on

Steve.

No I accept respobilty for them and their contents

You are once again a "victum" of a vast, imaginary, newsgroup conspiracy
spearheaded by Steve.

nnope I am the vitum of steve sucessfull effort to trol for homophobic
gay bigots like you

You enable Steve, dimwit. Has it ever crossed your dyslexic mind that if you
were to simply ignore him, that he'd become bored and leave? Of course not.
Nothing of any import crosses your jumbled mind.

that legaly is a conspricay you know

No, I don't. Nor do you. You have no idea of what the legalities are in
cases such as this. You make false accusations and accuse others of
violating laws that exist only in your wildly paranoid head.

Yes, indeed. Your all too brief absence was a much welcomed breath of

fresh
air. Steve posted what? Five or six comments?

50 plus all obsene

nope I rarely lie

You lie daily. And often several times in a single post.

what of it? I can only respond to steve

When Steve makes 12 posts, does that make it necessary for you to selfishly
post sixty or more times in response?
You are a fool.

2 what has the fact steve didmay not have posted today got to do with
me repling to the posts he made yesterday?

Roger is right. Care to try that again? Use English this time.

which I have too which is why I can post about steve defective child
if I like

Yes, you can surely show your ugly, cruel head if you so desire.

And exactly for the same reason that I commented that your pregnant

mother
should have borrowed a coat hanger and induced a miscarriage.

and you stated that I may sugest steve should have the defective baby
painlessly and humanely removed in utero

Oh, would that your poor mother would have done the same to you....

you can't even use the excuse I am butting in since your post is
clearly derected to me

Like you, I am simply responding to your attacks. Tit for tat.
This changes nothing. You are clearly a morally bereft and tortured soul. I
pity you, your parents, and your family.