Old March 5th 07, 08:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.amateur.policy/browse_thread/thread/594a54cb8933c119/761312ef1e9ef761?lnk=gst&q=shot+kill+erlpn&rnum=2& hl=en#761312ef1e9ef761

KH6HZ wrote:
wrote:

By your standards, I being stalked by Brian and Lennie, am I not?

no since no no one threatened your murder

Stalking isn't assault.

Celery--simply more stalking!

I haven't seen any evidence of this "threatened" murder yet.

That's only because it didn't happen.

Mark, as you can see, has numerous issues.

Dave K8MN
Old March 5th 07, 08:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Mark Gets Paranoid and dreams up a conspriacy....

On Mar 5, 3:41?pm, "KH6HZ" wrote:
wrote:
By your standards, I being stalked by Brian and Lennie, am I not?

no since no no one threatened your murder

Stalking isn't assault.

I haven't seen any evidence of this "threatened" murder yet.

Your right there never was any threats of murder. Once again, Mark's
paranoia has let his imagination run amock.

Old March 5th 07, 09:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default just another stalking thread

why do you lie ? " "Mark Gets Paranoid and dreams up a conspriacy"

Old March 5th 07, 09:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"Dave Heil" wrote:

Stalking isn't assault.

Celery--simply more stalking!

lol. I prefer my celery diced in homemade soups.

Mark, as you can see, has numerous issues.

That was apparent a decade ago.

Old March 5th 07, 09:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Mark posts slanderous lies.

On Mar 5, 4:03?pm, "an_old_friend" wrote:
On Mar 5, 3:57 pm, "Dloyd Lavies" wrote:

why do you lie ? " "Mark Gets Paranoid and dreams up a conspriacy"

No lie, you posted to the group that I threatend you with murder.
Show your proof of where I ever said I would kill you. There is none,
therefore you must of imagined some comspriacy to kill you...paranoia.

Old March 5th 07, 09:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Thank God for the moderated group.

On Mar 5, 3:46�pm, wrote:
On 5 Mar 2007 12:40:05 -0800, "Dloyd Lavies"
wrote:

On Mar 5, 2:30?pm, "an_old_friend" wrote:
On Mar 5, 2:07 pm, "Dloyd Lavies" wrote:

On Mar 5, 10:56?am, "an_old_friend" wrote:

if you did you'd be dead or in jail shortly thereafter
Well if you killed me because I was kicking your ass, that means you
would be guilty of murder, so you would end up in jail for life.

nope. indeed I don't have to wait for the first blow to land,
althought that would be safer legaly

Sure Markie, that defense would not stand a chance in any district or
judical circuit in the US, even in the 8th circuit.

noit acording to the testimony of the THIS counties DA and sheriff in
rergard to recent charges in law

Like I said, it is apparent that you have no legal training
whatsoever.

but I trust the sheriif and DA's legal training

not the case in Michigan

Actually, Michigan is one of the more liberal circuits, you better
have significant evidence to warrant justifiable homicide. *he courts
would put you away forever if you try to say "oh he was giving me a
hard time on the internet after I **** on everyone's postings, and I
was scared, so I killed him even though he had no weapons.

no Dloyd your post that you would kill if you showed means I can kill
you out of hand

I would say he threatened to kill if he showed up he showed therfore
there was a clear danger I did not know if he was armed or not

I never said I would kill anyone you mental retard.

yes you did you said if you came you would kill me *

if you show then it becomes a threat and legaly according to the DA
justifies killing you out of hand

*Now that is
actual slander from you.

can I expect a libel suit from you then?

You were the one who brought up killing
someone.

Indeed I did but you brought MURDER

*You better review the thread...

you try it

You were the one that said. *That if someone slapped you that would
result in the death of the perpetrator.

not quite I said it would result in the death serious injury or arest
of the perp

*You were the one that stated
that if someone tried to kick your ass you would kill them.

I think I said that or something close enough
self defense is not murder

....you need
to get your facts straight.

Again I never said I would kill you. You are the only one who brought
up killing.

Is this the part that you are talking about:
"oh he was giving me a hard time on the internet after I **** on everyone's postings, and I was scared, so I killed him even though he had no weapons.

That was me paraphraseing your lame ass excuse to justify your inplied
homicide, as if I am already dead and you are speaking, dummy. You
must of only went through the eight grade or special ed. I told you
that you can't follow a thread. Too complex for your handicapped ass.

can I expect a libel suit from you then?

Why, what would I gain. You don't have any wealth your almost a
pauper. Don't be so petty.

The bothersome thing is others have reviewed this thread and see no
threats made by me concerning killing you or murder, yet you see a
threat..could it be that your WRONG and everybody else is RIGHT.

Dloyd Lavies, Sweat Lord and Talk Show Buffoon
"In the Domestic Rear"

http://www.markmorgansucks.blogspot.com

Old March 5th 07, 09:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"Dloyd Lavies" wrote:

[stuff]

Dloyd,

I refer you to the following photograph:

http://members.cox.net/mikedn/morgan-argue.jpg

Old March 6th 07, 12:19 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Just Another Morgasm

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Mar 5, 2:07 pm, "Dloyd Lavies" wrote:
On Mar 5, 10:56?am, "an_old_friend" wrote:

where is it allow to defame someone as porper or to forge their name
or violate the law

Who is defaming you?

You are blabbering something about a violation of NG policy, but your
fumble fingers has made it unreadable, but I will address one policy
violation issue, which is your excessive posting.

you just defamed me again

You are a moral and mental pig, Mark.
No defamation, just a statement of fact.

SPIT

Old March 6th 07, 12:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default just another death threat thread

On Mar 5, 4:45?pm, wrote:

The bothersome thing is others have reviewed this thread and see no
threats made by me concerning killing you or murder, yet you see a
threat..could it be that your WRONG and everybody else is RIGHT.

what others?

KH6HZ and K8MN for two.

and it could indeed that I am wrong
how does that help you

Help is not the issue, the issue is you flood the groups with your
postings and you hijack other people's threads. You honestly believe
that 300+ posts from one person in a five day period is not abnormal
behavior.

I make it clear if you come and confront me on my land and killing
lies within my power you will be dead

Please idiot, do you really think I would waste my time beyond this NG
on a imbicile such as yourself. You really are delusional concerning
your importance. Beyond your constant barage of posts and your
hijacking of threads, you have no relevance to me. Most people on
here feel the same way about you, but they just don't want to waste
anymore time dealing with you except the occassional post. I however,
have plenty of time to waste during this time of year so it passes the
time. Nevertheless, you are beyond help and correction, its a shame
that your apparent worthless ass parents did not teach you about
appropriate behavior in a public forum.

I will then seek to deal wth law and rely on the advice I have already
received from conseul concerns steve threats to show up here

I have no connection with Steve whoever, why do you keep bringing him
up, must be some kind of obsession.

Dloyd,
I refer you to the following photograph:
http://members.cox.net/mikedn/morgan-argue.jpg

Yea, I know I must be retarded for even dealing with Mark. I felt
sorry for him because his apparent mental state and was going to stay
away from him. But when he hijacked my thread and made it all about
him, I figured he was asking to be slapped around a bit. So many had
him his ass on a daily basis, I can't see why he even stays.

Mark the above is directed to KH6HZ, don't make it all about you, and
you don't need to respond. How about exerting a little self control
for once.

Old March 6th 07, 02:08 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default just another thread