Old April 18th 07, 04:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Gavi(n) leads the Jacob Temple, too bad she ate them out of Passoverdinner

Davey Vile K8MN SUX wrote:
On Apr 16, 4:29 pm, "an old morkie" wrote:
Tell everyone about your church Woger.

Let's get a couple of things straight, UnWiseman. I didn't write the
post to which you responded.

Tell everyone how your lover Bertie (NN)...

I don't know anyone named "Bertie."

...and John (TSR) went out to
the Twice as Nice in Wheeling for a night of reach arounds to find
Jesus.

It may interest you to know that KA8TSR is a retired Wheeling policeman.
He is currently working as a U.S. Marshall. You keep tempting fate, Roger.

Dave K8MN

Old April 18th 07, 09:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Wacky Wiseman's World

Roger Wiseman AB8MQ, posing as "Davey Vile K8MN SUX" wrote:
On Apr 17, 11:51 pm, Dave Heil whined:
Davey Vile K8MN SUX wrote:

On Apr 16, 4:29 pm, "an old morkie" wrote:
Tell everyone about your church Woger.

Let's get a couple of things straight,

Tell somebody who actually gives a snip about what you say.

I did, UnWiseman. You hang on my every word on the local repeaters.
*snicker*

UnWiseman.

"Unoriginal,"

...no wonder the Duskin Blues band kicked you out.

Sorry, Rog, I was never kicked out of a band. Why are you concerned
about it?

I didn't write the post to which you responded.

Liar.

No, UnWiseman, I'm not a liar. I've told you repeatedly: I post here
as no one but myself.

That's only one "thing" you fat lying sack of ****. Can't you count?

You didn't keep reading, UnWiseman.

Tell everyone how your lover Bertie (NN)...

I don't know anyone named "Bertie."

Now you are a liar, too?

You're repeating yourself.

You mentioned him before in posts on here.

I've never mentioned anyone named "Bertie."

...and John (TSR) went out to
the Twice as Nice in Wheeling for a night of reach arounds to find
Jesus.

It may interest you to know that KA8TSR is a retired Wheeling policeman.

Yawn. "Retired" being the key word, asshole.

Policeman should be the key word.

He is currently working as a U.S. Marshall.

More like he watches "U.S. Marshals" and pretends he is back on the
force.

He's actually a Marshal, Rog. If you doubt it, call him and ask.

Next time you lie...

There was no lie, UnWiseman.

try to at least spell it correctly.

"lie"

You keep tempting fate, Roger.

Yeah, sure he is. Like you never worked out of banders on 6 meters
and were "in country" doing the "Rambo thing."

What "Rambo thing" would that be, Boy Defective? I never worked any 6m
in Vietnam.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA, but
nice of you to admit you go to the "Twice as Nice" with them.

I made no such statement. You seem to know a good deal about the
establishment. What's it like?

Now snip off.

Take your meds. Disregard the voices in your head. Get plenty of rest.
Think good thoughts about flowers and meadows.

Dave K8MN
Old May 4th 07, 01:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Family Guy Peter look-a- like fatass Heil whines some more

On Apr 18, 4:20 pm, Dave Heil whined:
"Davey Vile K8MN SUX" wrote:
Tell somebody who actually gives a **** about what you say.

I did, UnWiseman.

No, you just whine, like you do on here.

You hang on my every word on the local repeaters.

No, guess again.

*snicker*

The same reaction your ex whore wife has when you drop your drawers?

...no wonder the Duskin Blues band kicked you out.

Sorry, Rog, I was never kicked out of a band.

More lies.

Liar.

No, UnWiseman, I'm not a liar.

Yes, Unoriginal, you are a liar.

I've told you repeatedly: I post here
as no one but myself.

Sure, "Stagger"............

That's only one "thing" you fat lying sack of ****. Can't you count?

You didn't keep reading, UnWiseman.

You sure are defensive, liar.

You're repeating yourself.

Pot kettle black.

You mentioned him before in posts on here.

I've never mentioned anyone named "Bertie."

Sure you have, Google has it archived.

Policeman should be the key word.

Too bad for you "retired" is the key word, though.

He is currently working as a U.S. Marshall.

More like he watches "U.S. Marshals" and pretends he is back on the
force.

He's actually a Marshal,

I see you finally learned how to spell it right.
And sure he is, that why he claims to be retired?

Next time you lie...

There was no lie, UnWiseman.

Sure there was, you are a well documented liar. Just like how you
claim your working of out of band Frenchmen was on the up and up.

try to at least spell it correctly.

"lie"

Your words:
"He is currently working as a U.S. Marshall."

Yeah, sure he is. Like you never worked out of banders on 6 meters
and were "in country" doing the "Rambo thing."

What "Rambo thing" would that be, Boy Defective? I never worked any 6m
in Vietnam.

No, you were too bsy cowering under your radio room desk. But you
worked out of band Frenchmen on 6 meters, didn't you?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA, but
nice of you to admit you go to the "Twice as Nice" with them.

I made no such statement.

Sure you did.

You seem to know a good deal about the
establishment. What's it like?

You tell us, you and your gay lover Bertie go there regularly. One can
see your quite noticible neon parked down the street from it.

Now **** off.

Take your meds.

Not on any, **** for brains.

Disregard the voices in your head.

Go tape your ex whore wife ****lapping the dog.

Get plenty of rest.

I do, thanks.

Think good thoughts about flowers and meadows.

No, it's better to think you'll careen off a hill as you drive
somewhere.

Now, **** off.

Gavi(n) leads the Jacob Temple, too bad she ate them out of Passover dinner Davey Vile K8MN SUX General 0 April 12th 07 02:27 PM
Gavi has a blog! Davey Vile K8MN SUX General 0 April 10th 07 02:05 PM
Diff between xtal with 3 leads vs. 2 leads? C Homebrew 4 June 5th 06 06:05 PM
HP141T Leads Joe McElvenney Homebrew 2 September 27th 03 06:48 PM
HP141T Leads Joe McElvenney Homebrew 0 September 27th 03 12:47 PM