Old April 22nd 07, 05:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Lens' observations ...

On Apr 21, 1:58�pm, John Smith I wrote:
AF6AY wrote:

* ...

* *Miccolis has been dogging me for roughly a decade due to
* *his whatever condition and the "question marks" came
* *through only recently...and only on my quotes, not quotes
* *from others in the same message. *For evidence, I just look
* *at his posts [if it quacks like a duck, looks like a duck, it
* *probably IS a duck]. *:-)

* *73, Len *AF6AY

Len:

I too was suspicious of the question marks and a few other strange ascii
characters, it does seems some news clients and google groups do cause
some strange behaviors.

Ahem, "artifacts?" Why they start showing up about a month
ago? Why do they only appear in Miccolis' quotes of my text?

Jay-suss...it must be time to trot out the old venerable LIST
program and do an ASCII dump of Google's text files! :-)

Yeah, I can still use that old thing from pre-Windows days.

73, Len AF6AY

Old April 22nd 07, 06:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

From: "KH6HZ" on Sat, 21 Apr 2007 05:56:11 -0400

"Mrak Mrogan" kb9rqz@kookhouse wrote in message

Unless of course there is more than one Len, then you could have used the
plural possessive...

Grandpa and his ego qualify as two separate entities.

I cannot possibly top the most egotistic hambone in here, as
witness the following post from Brian Burke:

272.
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
Date: 18 Feb 2007 18:42:27 -0800
Subject: Residence vs. Mailing Address

On Feb 18, 8:38 pm, wrote:

On Feb 18, 1:28?pm, "KH6HZ" wrote:
wrote:
Who was harmed by the assignment of those
vanity callsigns?

For the record, none of the club callsigns I have ever
trusteed for have been "vanity" callsigns.

Ooops - looks like I was mistaken about the vanity aspect.

If they were not vanity callsigns, then they were all sequentially
issued, right?

Yes, nine (9) sequentially issued for Hawaii. Here's a query that I
ran in 1998 or 1999. Note the PO Box #... no wonder Jeff was working
hard to disassociate himself from the guy that hijacked his PO Box.

----------
Callsign lookup results for:

CALL "" NAME "DEIGNAN" CITY "" STATE "" ZIP "" LIMIT "0100"

Program v1.3 - 8 March 1997 -- Last database update 1998-08-02 11:02

KH6HZ DEIGNAN, MICHAEL P LIC ISU 4-
DEC-1997
ADVANCED 136 NELSON ST LIC EXP 14-
OCT-2007
PROVIDENCE RI 02908 LST UPD 4-
DEC-1997

WH6DDR WAIKIKI WIRELESS ASSOCIATION LIC ISU 6-MAR-1997
CLUB P. O. BOX 8282 LIC EXP
6-MAR-2007
HONOLULU HI 96830 LST UPD 6-
MAR-1997
KD1HZ DEIGNAN, MICHAEL P IS RESPONSIBLE

WH6DDQ MANANA ISLAND IOTA GROUP LIC ISU 20-FEB-1997
CLUB P. O. BOX 828 2 LIC EXP 20-
FEB-2007
HONOLULU HI 96830 LST UPD 20-
FEB-1997
KD1HZ DEIGNAN, MICHAEL P IS RESPONSIBLE

WH6DDP RF COMMANDOS HAWAII CHAPTER LIC ISU 20-FEB-1997
CLUB P. O. BOX 8282 LIC EXP 20-
FEB-2007
HONOLULU HI 96830 LST UPD 20-
FEB-1997
KD1HZ DEIGNAN, MICHAEL P IS RESPONSIBLE

WH6DDN PACIFIC ISLE DX SOCIETY LIC ISU 20-FEB-1997
CLUB P. O. BOX 8282 LIC EXP 20-
FEB-2007
HONOLULU HI 96830 LST UPD 20-
FEB-1997
KD1HZ DEIGNAN, MICHAEL P IS RESPONSIBLE

WH6DDO KAMAAINA KILOWATT CLUB LIC ISU 20-FEB-1997
CLUB P. O. BOX 8282 LIC EXP 20-
FEB-2007
HONOLULU HI 96830 LST UPD 20-
FEB-1997
KD1HZ DEIGNAN, MICHAEL P IS RESPONSIBLE

WH6DDM GREATER HONOLULU QRP SOCIETY LIC ISU 20-FEB-1997
CLUB P. O. BOX 8282 LIC EXP
20-FEB-2007
HONOLULU HI 96830-0282 LST UPD 20-
FEB-1997
KD1HZ DEIGNAN, MICHAEL P IS
RESPONSIBLE

KB1CCE RF COMMANDOS RHODE ISLAND CHAPTER LIC ISU 20-FEB-1997
CLUB 136 NELSON ST LIC EXP 20-
FEB-2007
PROVIDENCE RI 02908 LST UPD 20-
FEB-1997
KD1HZ DEIGNAN, MICHAEL P IS
RESPONSIBLE

WH6DCY CLOSED REPEATER COORDINATION SOCIETY LIC ISU 8-JAN-1997
CLUB P. O. BOX 8282 LIC EXP 8-
JAN-2007
HONOLULU HI 96830-0282 LST UPD 8-
JAN-1997
KD1HZ DEIGNAN, MICHAEL P IS RESPONSIBLE

WH6DCX MICHAEL P DEIGNAN AMATEUR RADIO ASSOCIATLIC ISU 7-JAN-1997
CLUB P. O. BOX 8282 LIC EXP 7-
JAN-2007
HONOLULU HI 96830-0282 LST UPD 7-
JAN-1997
KD1HZ DEIGNAN, MICHAEL P IS RESPONSIBLE

Of the EIGHT phony clubs' callsigns, six are presently unassigned,
"not in the database." KH6DDP is presently granted to Yukio Higa,
a General class ham in Honolulu. KB1CCE expired on 20 Feb 07 and
does not appear to have been renewed.

"KH6HZ" is the phony-area callsign Mikey got away with...but
that's already been discussed at length with Mikey almost bragging
about doing so...even with the protestations and denials of Jeffrey
Herman who also had P.O.Box 8282, Honolulu. Coincidence? NO!

My callsign area is "6" on the mainland, arrived at by the FCC
sequential callsign system, HONESTLY. I've lived AT my postal
address for 43 years, 11 months. "Ego?" No. I believe in
following both the letter and the spirit of the law.

Len, AF6AY

Old April 22nd 07, 10:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

I too was suspicious of the question marks and a few other strange ascii
characters, it does seems some news clients and google groups do cause
some strange behaviors.

Well, JS, the mere MENTION of such "artifacts" has far-reaching
repurcussions. :-)

Note: No "artifacts" were used, incorporated, introduced, intended,
or harmed in the Google-only upload of this reply.

73, Len AF6AY

Old April 23rd 07, 02:45 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Apr 22, 3:42 am, " kb9rqz@kookhouse wrote:
"AF6AY" wrote in message

oups.com... From: "KH6HZ" on Sat, 21 Apr 2007 05:56:11 -0400

"Mrak Mrogan" kb9rqz@kookhouse wrote in message

Unless of course there is more than one Len, then you could have used

the
plural possessive...

Grandpa and his ego qualify as two separate entities.

I cannot possibly top the most egotistic hambone in here, as
witness the following post from Brian Burke:

YAWN

Typical Len. Don't say in three sentences that which can better be belabored
in ten paragraphs or more.

The truth in thsoe 10 paragraphs hurts, doesn't it?

Old April 23rd 07, 04:52 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Apr 22, 5:47�pm, wrote:
On 22 Apr 2007 18:45:57 -0700, wrote:

On Apr 22, 3:42 am, " kb9rqz@kookhouse wrote:
"AF6AY" wrote in message

groups.com... From: "KH6HZ" on Sat, 21 Apr 2007 05:56:11 -0400

"Mrak Mrogan" kb9rqz@kookhouse wrote in message

Unless of course there is more than one Len, then you could have used
the
plural possessive...

Grandpa and his ego qualify as two separate entities.

* *I cannot possibly top the most egotistic hambone in here, as
* *witness the following post from Brian Burke:

* * * * * * * * * * *YAWN

Typical Len. Don't say in three sentences that which can better be belabored
in ten paragraphs or more.

The truth in thsoe 10 paragraphs hurts, doesn't it?

and hurts more feeling drawn out over 10 paragraphs

No sweat to me, Mark. Poor "Mrak" must have ADD and can't
handle more than one paragraph... :-)

To "Mrak Mrogan" I just say fruck yu. :-)

73, Len AF6AY

Old April 23rd 07, 05:30 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

AF6AY wrote:

To "Mrak Mrogan" I just say fruck yu. :-)

73, Len AF6AY

Len:

HEY! That almost sounds chinese.

Perhaps in your ethnic heritage you have some asian blood?

ROFLOL!!!

JS
Old April 23rd 07, 12:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

ups.com...
"AF6AY" wrote in message

oups.com... From:
"KH6HZ" on Sat, 21 Apr 2007 05:56:11 -0400

"Mrak Mrogan" kb9rqz@kookhouse wrote in message

Unless of course there is more than one Len, then you could have
used

the
plural possessive...

Grandpa and his ego qualify as two separate entities.

I cannot possibly top the most egotistic hambone in here, as
witness the following post from Brian Burke:

YAWN

Typical Len. Don't say in three sentences that which can better be
belabored
in ten paragraphs or more.

The truth in thsoe 10 paragraphs hurts, doesn't it?

Actually, no. It is all rather trite and oh, so booooring....

Old April 23rd 07, 12:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"John Smith I" wrote in message
AF6AY wrote:

To "Mrak Mrogan" I just say fruck yu. :-)

73, Len AF6AY

Len:

HEY! That almost sounds chinese.

Perhaps in your ethnic heritage you have some asian blood?

ROFLOL!!!

JS

Well, there ARE a lot of Asians in California. Perhaps one of Len's
forebears helped build the Union Pacific railroad!

Old April 23rd 07, 06:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Apr 22, 8:30�pm, John Smith I wrote:
AF6AY wrote:

* ...

To "Mrak Mrogan" I just say fruck yu. *:-)

73, Len *AF6AY

Len:

HEY! *That almost sounds chinese.

Perhaps in your ethnic heritage you have some asian blood?

ROFLOL!!!

:-) No Asian heritage, only VIKING! But, I was stationed
in Japan for three years... :-) [literally 'stationed']

73, Len AF6AY

Old April 23rd 07, 10:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Apr 23, 1:30 am, John Smith I wrote:
AF6AY wrote:

To "Mrak Mrogan" I just say fruck yu. :-)

73, Len AF6AY

Len:

HEY! That almost sounds chinese.

Perhaps in your ethnic heritage you have some asian blood?

ROFLOL!!!

JS

Hop Sing (Gusmoke). Used to drive Robesin nuts, English as a first
language and English as a second language.