Old May 3rd 07, 11:48 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default desecting more of robeson raving's

I have always adknowlede my responibility for this my mistake was in
being far too honest. indeed the only lesson that ayone can take from
obeson feud with me is that Honesty is borderline suicidal in this day
and age

There's nothing "too honest" about you, Fatboy..

Steve you and your allies have proven any honesty at all is to much

You've lied about military service.

nope you choose to misread what was put in front It was indeed
intended to mislead you but t is not my fault you accepted it hook
line sinker and pole to cal the pentagon about

you lied and claimed I was going to prison for those years ago remmebr

You've lied about your
educational credentials.

no Steve

You've lied about your accomplishments in
Amateur Radio.

Never

You've lied about your marital status.

nope

You've lied
about being a mental health patient.

no steve

youve lied, you've lied and
lied again.

steve simply disagreeing with you i s not lying and that is all I have
ever done

Old May 5th 07, 03:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default More of KB9RQZ's Lying

On May 3, 5:48�am, an_old_friend wrote:
I have always adknowlede my responibility for this my mistake was in
being far too honest. indeed the only lesson that ayone can take from
obeson feud with me is that Honesty is borderline suicidal in this day
and age

* * *There's nothing "too honest" about you, Fatboy..

Steve you and your allies have proven any honesty at all is to *much

You've not been honest from day 1, fatboy.

Today is no different.

* * *You've lied about military service.

nope you choose to misread what was put in front It was indeed
intended to mislead you but t is not my fault you accepted it hook
line sinker and pole to cal the pentagon about

I didn't misread a single thing.

You've claimed to be at first an officer in the Army, then an
Enlisted person.

You've lied about both.

you lied and claimed I was going to prison for those years ago remmebr

You've lied about your
educational credentials.

no Steve

Yes Mork.

You allege THREE college degrees but can't name a single degree
or institution.

You are a liar.

You've lied about your accomplishments in
Amateur Radio.

Never

Always.
]
*You've lied about your marital status.

nope

Yep.
=
You've lied
about being a mental health patient.

no steve

Yes Mork.

youve lied, you've lied and
lied again.

steve simply disagreeing with you i s not lying and that is all I have
ever done

No...What you've one is get caught in one lie after another.

You ARE a liar.

Steve, K4YZ