Old May 15th 05, 02:39 AM
bb

Default Robeson will say just about anything...

K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
Sociopath Steve wrote:
And your phone compnay/ISP had EVIDENCE of your misdeeds in hand.
I sent it to them.

Yeah, one sided evidence...(SNIP)

Nope. I gave them newsgroup attributes, links to this forum,
links to your previous claims to illegal beahviour. They had a

chance
to see both sides, Todd.

Bricks through windows? Slashed tires? Terrorized wives? Violence?

All utterences of yours on rrap.

Speaking of which some friends of mine at the
FBI are wondering about this comment you made a few days ago.

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Their just wondering.

Liar! And it's "They're wondering".

"Dialing...." Steve lets his fingers do the wandering. Hi, hi!

You fit right in with Brian Burke and Lennie Anderson! They

both
have lot's of make-believe friends too!

Steve, K4YZ

Sorry, no make believe friends, make believe phone calls, make believe
MARS appointments, nor make believe hostile actions.

That is entirely your make believe arena.

Old May 15th 05, 09:17 AM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
Sociopath Steve wrote:
And your phone compnay/ISP had EVIDENCE of your misdeeds in

hand.
I sent it to them.

Yeah, one sided evidence...(SNIP)

Nope. I gave them newsgroup attributes, links to this forum,
links to your previous claims to illegal beahviour. They had a

chance
to see both sides, Todd.

Bricks through windows? Slashed tires? Terrorized wives? Violence?

All utterences of yours on rrap.

I could quote one or two words from any of your posts, Brain, and
have you looking like a cross between John Wayne Gacy, Ted Bundy and
Wayne Williams.

You refuse to cite the alleged threats.

Well...Let me word that a bit more carefully...You're UNABLE to
cite the posts because to do so would prove me right...

That's why you remain a coward, too.....

!

Their just wondering.

Liar! And it's "They're wondering".

"Dialing...." Steve lets his fingers do the wandering. Hi, hi!

Did dial...

Intersting conversation.

Some very interesting folks in Fairfield County.

You fit right in with Brian Burke and Lennie Anderson! They

both
have lot's of make-believe friends too!

Steve, K4YZ

Sorry, no make believe friends, make believe phone calls, make

believe
MARS appointments, nor make believe hostile actions.

That is entirely your make believe arena.

Nope.

Take a chance, Oh Cowardly One...

Chief AF MARS. (Need the address?) Can get you the address for
the administrative officer at 1st MAW or MCB camp Butler if you'd like.

No cajones?

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 15th 05, 10:30 PM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
Sociopath Steve wrote:
And your phone compnay/ISP had EVIDENCE of your misdeeds in

hand.
I sent it to them.

Yeah, one sided evidence...(SNIP)

Nope. I gave them newsgroup attributes, links to this

forum,
links to your previous claims to illegal beahviour. They had a

chance
to see both sides, Todd.

Bricks through windows? Slashed tires? Terrorized wives?

Violence?

All utterences of yours on rrap.

I could quote one or two words from any of your posts, Brain,

and
have you looking like a cross between John Wayne Gacy, Ted Bundy and
Wayne Williams.

More likely Charlie Chan. You cried and whined when I used English as
a Second Language (ESL). You wanted to inform my family. Idiot.

You refuse to cite the alleged threats.

You, on the other hand, are bizarre and creepy. Your words are
archived in GOOGLE.

Well...Let me word that a bit more carefully...You're UNABLE to
cite the posts because to do so would prove me right...

That's why you remain a coward, too.....

You haven't been proved right in some time. Best of Luck, though,
especially with the "A" NCOIC documentation. It's all on you.

Speaking of which some friends of mine at the
FBI are wondering about this comment you made a few days ago.

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA! ! ! ! ! !

!
!

Their just wondering.

Liar! And it's "They're wondering".

"Dialing...." Steve lets his fingers do the wandering. Hi, hi!

Did dial...

Intersting conversation.

Some very interesting folks in Fairfield County.

I certainly hope they documented the call. It will be good to have a
government agency confirm that you have an unnatural interest in me and
my family. Please say that you dialed 911. Please.

You fit right in with Brian Burke and Lennie Anderson! They

both
have lot's of make-believe friends too!

Steve, K4YZ

Sorry, no make believe friends, make believe phone calls, make

believe
MARS appointments, nor make believe hostile actions.

That is entirely your make believe arena.

Nope.

Take a chance, Oh Cowardly One...

With you??? No. You provide evidence of your claims. Got any?

Chief AF MARS. (Need the address?) Can get you the address for
the administrative officer at 1st MAW or MCB camp Butler if you'd

like.

I know Ray Collins. What would he have to do with appointing you to
"A" NCOIC of NMC MARS/Okinawa??? If he had, you can be assured that he
would have done so with a letter of appointment. Hi!

"Sorry Hans, US Marine Corps IS Air Force!!!" Hi, hi!

No cajones?

I merely lack your stupidity.

Steve, K4YZ

bb

Old May 16th 05, 12:05 AM

From: "K4YZ" on Sun,May 15 2005 1:17 am

bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
Sociopath Steve wrote:

Liar! And it's "They're wondering".

"Dialing...." Steve lets his fingers do the wandering. Hi, hi!

Did dial...

Intersting conversation.

Some very interesting folks in Fairfield County.

Tsk. Typical Robeson IMPLICATION. NO details of

1. The actual authority in this "Fairfield County."

2. What was said. [Robeson will cite some alleged
"privacy" ergo he will not have to reveal anything]

3. Nothing at all on the "interesting" part.

4. All of the above is just total nonsense, a
fantasy on Robeson's part.

You fit right in with Brian Burke and Lennie Anderson! They

both
have lot's of make-believe friends too!

Steve, K4YZ

Sorry, no make believe friends, make believe phone calls, make

believe
MARS appointments, nor make believe hostile actions.

That is entirely your make believe arena.

Nope.

Actually, Robeson is "taking the chance" by NOT finding
out anything in detail. He is BLUFFING without having
done any research.

Take a chance, Oh Cowardly One...

Robeson seems to be the "coward." Having had over five
years to "research" ANYTHING I've mentioned in regards
to employers OR currently-living amateur radio licensee
friends, he has FAILED to do so.

Instead, Robeson FABRICATED an entirely FALSE person
who allegedly "knew me" at NADC (closed for a decade)
back in 1971. Robeson MANUFACTURED a FALSITY that I
"was seeking employment there" even though I've
explained otherwise (I was, and continued to be, an
employee of RCA Corporation until 1975). Robeson
took a "coward's" route by MANUFACTURING A FALSITY.

Chief AF MARS. (Need the address?) Can get you the address for
the administrative officer at 1st MAW or MCB camp Butler if you'd

like.

The USAF Communications Headquarters is at Scott AFB,
isn't it? Why is Stebie mentioning Air Force? :-)
Stebie might think that Scott AFB will close its doors
quickly since it is on the DoD closure list...then
"nobody can find out." :-)

In reality, DETAILED unit records in the U.S. military
are NOT kept forever. This is particularly true for
enlisted personnel. Few military units and installations
remain intact in one place with "personnel departments"
equivalent to civilian employers. Units can be
deactivated, reactivated, or merged with other units on
a rapid basis, their names and nomenclatures changed
(seemingly at whims of higher commanders) as fast as
orders can be "cut." :-)

Stebie is BLUFFING when he expects an old unit of "his"
to be intact 24 years after his claim of service there.
Not only that, but he is ignorant of the Privacy Act of
1974. Requests for information must be in writing.
Legal cites: 5 U.S.C. 552a(3)(3)on writing plus
authority on information in 44 U.S.C. 2907, 3101, and
Public Law 104-134 (April 26, 1996).

The best bet for a response is through NARA at the
NPRC [National Archives and Records Administration,
National Personnel Records Center at St. Louis, MO]
Website: www.nara.gov (click on links to get NPRC)

Requests for information BY veterans or approved
family relatives is free but can take up to 12 weeks.
Requests for information MUST be done in WRITING,
sent by mail or FAX. There IS a charge for others,
such as employer personnel departments, but costs
will have to be determined for that first before
any information is returned.

Since the NPRC has some 70 million records, they
require detailed information such as an SN or SSN.
[my ASN was RA16408336 but the USA and USAF changed
over to SSN on 1 Jul 69, USN on 1 Jan 72, and USCG
on 1 Oct 74] To submit ANY request for information,
Standard Form 180 must be used whether by mail or
FAX (form available for download on website or by
writing NPRC at 9700 Page Ave., St. Louis, MO,
63132-5100). A veteran's SSN (Social Security
Number) MUST be included whether or not a Service
Number (SN) is included in the form.

Such corroborating request data is necessary in
WRITING to put a damper on bluffers, blackmailers,
fraud and scam artists or other perverse
individuals out to "get" others. However, the
bluffers can just manufacture their own "records"
and use others' lack of their SSN to verify the
bluffers' service record CLAIMS. Since those
records do NOT contain EVERYTHING, CLAIMS cannot
be ascertained fully...so the CLAIMANT can go on
their outraged, high-horse attitude against anyone
doubting them! :-)

One way to ascertain and verify another's claims
is to cite friends and acquaintences who served
together in the same unit...as I did with Gene
Rosenbaum, N2JTV. Or have an interview done with
an unbiased third party such as the Pacific Stars
& Stripes (visible on estripes archives for 10 Nov
2002). Or have in possession documents from the
unit or by the unit (as I do, two of which are
posted at another's website)...or have official
service branch photographs marked by the distinctive
back-of-photo information (as I do).

Apparently Robeson doesn't accept any mention of
friends who have amateur radio licenses (as I have
with W6MJN or KD6JG). Robeson thinks such are
"make-believe." :-) In that case the Los Angeles
County Registrar-Recorder is "also wrong" since Al
Walston (W6MJN) and his signature is on my marriage
certificate as a witness (he was my best man). It's
ALL a "make-believe" to Robeson if he doesn't accept
it or hates someone.

No cajones?

Tsk, tsk, tsk. "He-man challenges" oriented towards
overloaded testosterone levels and/or sexual ability?

In that case, Robeson has "no cojones" (nor ability to
spell any better in Spanish) since he hasn't gotten
up the courage to check out anything of mine, not
after five years of finding it out. He has gotten
that information more than once, publicly, in here.

Stebie would seem to prefer sitting around, doing
NOTHING but personal insults, denigrations, fake
humiliation-laughter, and almost countless BLUFFS
which are just LIES. He will NOT hesitate to call
others for "liars," perhaps because he has done so
much LYING of his own in the past?

Stebie is the ROLE-MODEL of today's U.S. amateur
radio Extra class licensee? [he is not chastised
by fellow Extras so he must be "approved by the
amateur community!"]

NOT a good role-model. Does NOT arouse any
"interest" (other than masochism) in joining the
"ranks" of amateur radio.

Old May 16th 05, 01:27 AM
bb

From: "K4YZ" on Sun,May 15 2005 1:17 am

bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
Sociopath Steve wrote:

Liar! And it's "They're wondering".

"Dialing...." Steve lets his fingers do the wandering. Hi, hi!

Did dial...

Intersting conversation.

Some very interesting folks in Fairfield County.

Tsk. Typical Robeson IMPLICATION. NO details of

1. The actual authority in this "Fairfield County."

2. What was said. [Robeson will cite some alleged
"privacy" ergo he will not have to reveal anything]

3. Nothing at all on the "interesting" part.

4. All of the above is just total nonsense, a
fantasy on Robeson's part.

Robeson lies. Probably just more lies. Totally expected.

You fit right in with Brian Burke and Lennie Anderson!

They
both
have lot's of make-believe friends too!

Steve, K4YZ

Sorry, no make believe friends, make believe phone calls, make

believe
MARS appointments, nor make believe hostile actions.

That is entirely your make believe arena.

Nope.

Actually, Robeson is "taking the chance" by NOT finding
out anything in detail. He is BLUFFING without having
done any research.

He shouldn't have to do "research." After all, he claims "A" NCOIC of
Okinawa MARS. Yet he is woefully ignorant of MARS communications.

Take a chance, Oh Cowardly One...

Robeson seems to be the "coward." Having had over five
years to "research" ANYTHING I've mentioned in regards
to employers OR currently-living amateur radio licensee
friends, he has FAILED to do so.

Instead, Robeson FABRICATED an entirely FALSE person
who allegedly "knew me" at NADC (closed for a decade)
back in 1971. Robeson MANUFACTURED a FALSITY that I
"was seeking employment there" even though I've
explained otherwise (I was, and continued to be, an
employee of RCA Corporation until 1975). Robeson
took a "coward's" route by MANUFACTURING A FALSITY.

Robeson is deceitful.

Chief AF MARS. (Need the address?) Can get you the address for
the administrative officer at 1st MAW or MCB camp Butler if you'd

like.

The USAF Communications Headquarters is at Scott AFB,
isn't it? Why is Stebie mentioning Air Force? :-)
Stebie might think that Scott AFB will close its doors
quickly since it is on the DoD closure list...then
"nobody can find out." :-)

I used to walk into Ray Collins office whenever I had questions not
covered by the MOD. Friendly guy.

In reality, DETAILED unit records in the U.S. military
are NOT kept forever. This is particularly true for
enlisted personnel. Few military units and installations
remain intact in one place with "personnel departments"
equivalent to civilian employers. Units can be
deactivated, reactivated, or merged with other units on
a rapid basis, their names and nomenclatures changed
(seemingly at whims of higher commanders) as fast as
orders can be "cut." :-)

Steve was probably one of those guys who had trouble holding on to a
job.

[...]

Steve could post his SSN.

[...]

He lacks judgement, yet he constantly passes judgement.

[...]

Pillsbury Dough Boy with mustache said this on his web site:

"I may have to yield to aging, but I refuse to grow up!"

Old May 16th 05, 02:29 PM
K4YZ

From: "K4YZ" on Sun,May 15 2005 1:17 am

bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
Sociopath Steve wrote:

Liar! And it's "They're wondering".

"Dialing...." Steve lets his fingers do the wandering. Hi, hi!

Did dial...

Intersting conversation.

Some very interesting folks in Fairfield County.

Tsk. Typical Robeson IMPLICATION. NO details of

SNIP

You don't live in Fairfield County, Lennie.

You fit right in with Brian Burke and Lennie Anderson!

They
both
have lot's of make-believe friends too!

Steve, K4YZ

Sorry, no make believe friends, make believe phone calls, make

believe
MARS appointments, nor make believe hostile actions.

That is entirely your make believe arena.

Nope.

Actually, Robeson is "taking the chance" by NOT finding
out anything in detail. He is BLUFFING without having
done any research.

Nope. Wrong again, but then I guess you're used to it.

Take a chance, Oh Cowardly One...

Robeson seems to be the "coward." Having had over five
years to "research" ANYTHING I've mentioned in regards
to employers OR currently-living amateur radio licensee
friends, he has FAILED to do so.

Don't need to, Lennie.

I don't doubt any of the places you said you were in. I was able
to verify at least one of them, so I will give you the benefit of the
doubt on the rest.

Instead, Robeson FABRICATED an entirely FALSE person
who allegedly "knew me" at NADC (closed for a decade)
back in 1971. Robeson MANUFACTURED a FALSITY that I
"was seeking employment there" even though I've
explained otherwise (I was, and continued to be, an
employee of RCA Corporation until 1975). Robeson
took a "coward's" route by MANUFACTURING A FALSITY.

I didn't "MANUFACTURE" anything, Lennie.

Sorry you found it embarrasing to find out that I DID take the
time to follwo up on your "CV".

Chief AF MARS. (Need the address?) Can get you the address for
the administrative officer at 1st MAW or MCB camp Butler if you'd

like.

The USAF Communications Headquarters is at Scott AFB,
isn't it? Why is Stebie mentioning Air Force?

I didn't mention the Air Force. I mentioned AF MARS.

I was a member of USAF MARS at one point. Gave everyone here the
callsign and dates I was a member. Your puppetboy asked for
information. That was part of it. Now he's trying to worm his way out
from under having to actually find out that, yes, Steve was telling the
truth.

Stebie might think that Scott AFB will close its doors
quickly since it is on the DoD closure list...then
"nobody can find out."

Nope.

Those records will be in tact somewhere. And all of my various
MARS callsigns have been "public" knowledge on my QRZ "bio" for YEARS.

You and your PuppetBoy have missed a prime opportunity to try and
prove me wrong, but have never taken it....Oh yeah...I forgot...It was
all TRUE! Screws up THAT rant!

In reality, DETAILED unit records in the U.S. military
are NOT kept forever.

But the records I am telling YOU about are.

Stebie is BLUFFING when he expects an old unit of "his"
to be intact 24 years after his claim of service there.

That "old unit" was a Marine Corps Air Wing and a Marine Corps
Base. Two minutes with Google will prove they are still there.

As are all of the units I ever served with EXCEPT NAMTD 1032 at
MCAS Tustin.

Not only that, but he is ignorant of the Privacy Act of
1974. Requests for information must be in writing.
Legal cites: 5 U.S.C. 552a(3)(3)on writing plus
authority on information in 44 U.S.C. 2907, 3101, and
Public Law 104-134 (April 26, 1996).

Sheesh, Lennie!

I told you over and over years ago that I'd sign a release for you
when you brought that up the FIRST time.

You never took advantage of THAT offer, either.

Big snip of snow job on recovering military records.

The fact is Lennie will never follow up on ANY of the facts I have
given him because they will prove him wrong...Again...

Apparently Robeson doesn't accept any mention of
friends who have amateur radio licenses (as I have
with W6MJN or KD6JG). Robeson thinks such are
"make-believe."

There you go lying again, Lennie.

I think they are real. They are also personal friends of yours.
They'd be pretty WEAK friends if they didn't stand up for you, right or
wrong.

On the other hand, I HAVE spoke with at least one person who no
reason to misrepresent an opinion about you.

Very telling.

In that case the Los Angeles
County Registrar-Recorder is "also wrong" since Al
Walston (W6MJN) and his signature is on my marriage
certificate as a witness (he was my best man).

Judging from what we've seen of your behaviour in this forum, he
was the ONLY man in your wedding party.

In that case, Robeson has "no cojones" (nor ability to
spell any better in Spanish) since he hasn't gotten
up the courage to check out anything of mine, not
after five years of finding it out. He has gotten
that information more than once, publicly, in here.

As I said...You've already been "outted". By a thrid party with no
reason to misrepresent his opinion.

Stebie would seem to prefer sitting around, doing
NOTHING but personal insults, denigrations, fake
humiliation-laughter, and almost countless BLUFFS
which are just LIES. He will NOT hesitate to call
others for "liars," perhaps because he has done so
much LYING of his own in the past?

No...because you've BEEB CAUGHT LYING so often, Lennie.

Don't lie and you won't be called a liar.

NOT a good role-model. Does NOT arouse any
"interest" (other than masochism) in joining the
"ranks" of amateur radio.

I guess you've missed the big message here, Lennie.

We don't want you. You have nothing to offer...You've offered
nothing, you've DONE nothing of any value to or for Amateur radio.

It really is THAT simple.

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 16th 05, 02:36 PM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
wrote:

Robeson lies. Probably just more lies. Totally expected.

You claim that but you don't prove it.

Actually, Robeson is "taking the chance" by NOT finding
out anything in detail. He is BLUFFING without having
done any research.

He shouldn't have to do "research." After all, he claims "A" NCOIC

of
Okinawa MARS. Yet he is woefully ignorant of MARS communications.

Nope. I was wrong about "Q" signal useage in REGULAR military
communications.

So far, the rest is rantrot of yours. Oh well.

Robeson is deceitful.

You claim that but you don't prove it.

Chief AF MARS. (Need the address?) Can get you the address

for

I used to walk into Ray Collins office whenever I had questions not
covered by the MOD. Friendly guy.

I am sure he was.

Steve was probably one of those guys who had trouble holding on to a
job.

Nope. Doing just fine, thank-you!

Steve could post his SSN.

Now you're TRYING to be funny instead of just being laughed at...

He lacks judgement, yet he constantly passes judgement.

Oh no...I make no "judgement".

I make observations. I express my opinion based upon evvaluation
of those observations.

Pillsbury Dough Boy with mustache said this on his web site:

"I may have to yield to aging, but I refuse to grow up!"

He did...?!?!

He must have taken that from MY site! Mine says the same thing!

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 18th 05, 12:57 AM
bb

From: "K4YZ" on Sun,May 15 2005 1:17 am

Chief AF MARS. (Need the address?) Can get you the address

for
the administrative officer at 1st MAW or MCB camp Butler if you'd

like.

The USAF Communications Headquarters is at Scott AFB,
isn't it? Why is Stebie mentioning Air Force?

I didn't mention the Air Force. I mentioned AF MARS.

Do you know where HQ, AF MARS is? (Doh!)

Do you know which agency Air Force MARS belongs to? (Doh!)

I was a member of USAF MARS at one point.

Alleged member.

Gave everyone here the
callsign and dates I was a member.

Alleged member.

Your puppetboy asked for
information. That was part of it. Now he's trying to worm his way

out
from under having to actually find out that, yes, Steve was telling

the
truth.

Check your authentic Air Force MARS documentation. The address is on
it. Of course, you didn't know that because you've never had authentic
Air Force MARS documentation, because you've never been a member of Air
Force MARS.

You knowledge of any service's MARS communications is grossly lacking.

"Sorry Hans, MARS IS Amateur Radio!" Hi, hi!

Old May 18th 05, 10:33 AM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

I was a member of USAF MARS at one point.

Alleged member.

Nope. Real member. AFA1OQ.

You've been given the callsign, dates and times I was in AFMARS.
Why do you keep calling me a liar when you have the verifiable data in
hand?

I say you're a coward.

Your own inaction proves it.

[...]

And you continue to be a habitual liar.

Pity that.

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 18th 05, 07:38 PM

From: "bb" on Tues,May 17 2005 4:57 pm

From: "K4YZ" on Sun,May 15 2005 1:17 am

Chief AF MARS. (Need the address?) Can get you the address

for
the administrative officer at 1st MAW or MCB camp Butler if you'd

like.

The USAF Communications Headquarters is at Scott AFB,
isn't it? Why is Stebie mentioning Air Force?

I didn't mention the Air Force. I mentioned AF MARS.

Do you know where HQ, AF MARS is? (Doh!)

Do you know which agency Air Force MARS belongs to? (Doh!)

Poor lil Stebie doesn't understand that "AF" is a common
abbreviation for AIR FORCE.

I think the Internet needs some kind of yellow highlighter
for the brain-dead readers. :-)

I was a member of USAF MARS at one point.

Alleged member.

An "Assistant" member? Just like an "Assistant NCOIC?" :-)

Stebie has the "proof in his wallet." :-)

Gave everyone here the callsign and dates I was a member.

Alleged member.

Tsk. His "member" needs a little blue pill...?

Do modern - or even older - callbooks include MARS
callsigns?

Stebie will probably babble about "calling the VA" for
"verification" on that. :-)

Your puppetboy asked for
information. That was part of it. Now he's trying to worm his way

out
from under having to actually find out that, yes, Steve was telling

the
truth.

Check your authentic Air Force MARS documentation. The address is on
it. Of course, you didn't know that because you've never had

authentic
Air Force MARS documentation, because you've never been a member of

Air
Force MARS.

You knowledge of any service's MARS communications is grossly lacking.

"Sorry Hans, MARS IS Amateur Radio!" Hi, hi!

Stebie has BEEN to Mars? Many times? Probably Seven times?
Hostile planet, but not much Action.

About the best way Stebie could be "in" AF MARS is to have
him stuffed and mounted in a case at the museum-lobby of the
USAF Communications Command at Scott AFB. He could become a
static display. [fits his "static" in here...lots of QRM]

I'll have to go back to www.grunt.com ("Sgt Grit's" store
"If we don't have it, Chesty wouldn't want it...") and see
if they have some authentic Stebie MARS authentications.
QRZ doesn't have his MARS calls. Does Buckmaster?

Maybe the "Tonight Show" with Jay Leno will have him as a
"guest?" Kind of fits in with their "morse code triumphant"
sort of "contest." Hi, hi!

Meanwhile, back to the Extra Double Standard newsgroup where
mighty macho morsemen can call their opponents "jackass" and
"horse's ass" and "penis head" (in Yiddish) but their
opponents must be oh-so-polite and civil back to them. That
kind of talk is "approved" by Jimmie Noserve...