Old May 4th 07, 01:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default OT Larry Have I pushed those posting numbers up yet?

What's the current count?

Dloyd

Old May 4th 07, 01:22 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Dloyd proven fraud addes breach of contract to his sins

On May 3, 8:13?pm, wrote:
On 3 May 2007 17:02:46 -0700, Dloyd Lavies
wrote:

What's the current count?

when you going to folow thorugh on your promise Dloyd

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams

woghger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://khkb9rqz.blogspot.com

Eventually, I did not say when.

Old May 4th 07, 01:33 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On May 3, 8:25�pm, wrote:

wrote:

What's the current count?

when you going to folow thorugh on your promise Dloyd

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams

woghger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://khkb9rqz.blogspot.com

Eventually, I did not say when.

*Fulfiil your word but you have none you have already proven yourself
a liar by dening you made you promise

you just pile on the lies Dloyd

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams

woghger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://khkb9rqz.blogspot.com

Why are you so worried about my blog domain name. You have your own
blog name to worry about.

Old May 4th 07, 02:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On May 3, 8:41?pm, wrote:

Why are you so worried about my blog domain name.

becuase you are using MY call

No I am not. I am using a set of characters of my choosing on an
internet blog site. Like I said, when the FCC starts issuing internet
call signs let me know. Honestly, I was just about ready to free the
domain name, but since you had your little temper tantrum, F**k you,
if you pardon my french. You blew it acting like an asshole as
usual. You want the domain name, take it up with Blogger.

if you were a REAL ham youd respect that that fact

I am a real ham not some mickey mouse no code CB radio operator like
you. But nevertheless, I already told you, I would never use your call
sign on the air.

besides the longer you maintina this fraud the more it becomes lcear
that you are enaged in harrassment

Well you been accusing me of that for months, woop dee do. BFD. No
harrassment. Don't visit my blog and you won't feel so bad.

and I choose to make the point

That your an asshole. Well you proved your point, and you also proved
that even if I released the name, you would continue your campaign
against RRAP and RRAM, so what do I have to gain, nothing.

You have your own
blog name to worry about.

no real wories there Dloyd

Then STFU. Go whine to blogger, maybe they will give you the domain,
but I doubt it since they TOS'ed your blog, and I am using the domain
that I created under my account.

Which is:

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com

Dloyd's Blog

Old May 4th 07, 02:25 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On May 3, 9:16�pm, wrote:
On 3 May 2007 18:01:28 -0700, Dloyd Lavies
wrote:

On May 3, 8:41?pm, wrote:

Why are you so worried about my blog domain name.

becuase you are using MY call

No I am not.

*Then whose call is KB9RQZ

No one, I am not aware that there are any internet call signs. I
always thought you could use whatever you want. Send me a copy of you
blogger license with a call on it and maybe I would believe you.

if you were a REAL ham youd respect that that fact

I am a real ham not some mickey mouse

then act like one dloyd

you lie and cheat and harass your fellow hams

What's this "fellow hams" bull****, is that some crap someone fed you
abou the ARS trying to get you to join some stupid ass club. This
isn't some kind of fellowship. See that is the problems with you no-
code flunkies, you don't know **** about ham radio, and you never
will.

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com

Old May 4th 07, 10:22 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On 3 May 2007 17:02:46 -0700, Dloyd Lavies wrote:
What's the current count?

The count for 3 May is 90 posts. For 4 May, it is already up to 20
posts and counting.

I wonder how HughesNet would feel about receiving each and every one of
Mark's posts as a separate message in their abuse account's mail box?
Think they would begin to understand how the readers of this newsgroup
feel?

----
In message .com, Mark
Morgan admitted that he is trying to disrupt the news groups by saying,
"... I am aware that I do anoy them and as an inicdental to main main
objective distrupt their NG experence that is regreatble and regrreted
[sic]" -- By so stating, he admits to violating the terms of service of
HughesNet.

James Larry, Burr Shortwave 1 August 9th 05 03:42 AM
Hansom Larry, [email protected] Shortwave 3 April 5th 05 01:12 PM
Where is Larry? Scott in Baltimore CB 1 June 8th 04 09:20 PM