Old August 9th 05, 03:15 AM
Burr

Default James Larry,

Say Dude, you been sucking on them grapes a little bit over there this
afternoon.

Your post seem to be going down hill a little and your answering yourself.

Maybe you and old Blue need to take a nap.

Old August 9th 05, 03:42 AM

No grapes and I am not answering myself.(y'all know I dont talk nasty)
Blueberry has nothing to do with anything.
cuhulin