Old May 9th 07, 07:54 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default When Does KB9RQZ Realize He's Making And Idiot Out Of Himself By Repeating The Same Misquote Over And Over?

On Dec 14 2006, 1:17 pm, wrote:
On 14 Dec 2006 04:22:40 -0800, wrote:

Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan.
steve goes claiming
othermen eat his ####

Nope.

YOU go on trying to say I said something I did not say, even when
you quote the original text.

That makes YOU an idiot.

stop the lying stop the vandalism and stop the bull at this point my
server say you have post 8o plus itme titled with #### or a synoym in
the title

You're the one whoi keep using profanities in the subject lines,
Morkie.

stop lying syaing I eat your ####

I never did.

stop lying about being miiss quoted

What lying?

You've done it in THIS very post.

get a life and get help since you are clearly obessed with staking a
man sexualy

Get a life and take an on-line remedial English course instead of
wasting your time proving your claims of a college education are
false.

the truth I trick you in 1998 when you thrented to MURDER me

I've never threatened you.

Even N0IMD, AF6AY, N9OGL and some spineless dishonorably
discharged ex-serviceman told you that...

stop this whining and face facts you are the one that is sick with
your obesstion for ####

You're the one who keep using the word, Morkie.

And YOU are the one who keeps inserting his male organ into other
men's rectums...Not me.

Seems you're the one with the excrement fetish.

the ruth is you are truly MAD robeson get help

For what?

Making fun of your lying and incompetence in English?

Steve, K4YZ