Old July 4th 05, 06:21 PM
K4YZ

Default And You Wonder Why I Consider KB9RQZ An Idiot...?!?!

an_old_friend wrote:
K=D8HB wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote

I'd guess for your answer that Morse encoded Cw isn't
allowed but you I guess answering a question si too much
for you

Hey Dump Huck, I did answer your question, and I did so quite precisely=

.. As a
licensed amateur, what part of "2K8J3E" don't you understand?

All of it. tht sort of usage is not in vogue, nor is it in english.

"...not in vogue..."

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH=
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA=
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
! ! ! ! ! !

And get this...MARK MORGAN talking about what is or is not
"english".....

BBBWWWWWHHWHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH=
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA=
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

73, de Hans, K0HB

73's on an couple of snide posts is about what you'd expect

And you're one of the singularly most idiotic and narrow brained
idiots to ever be allowed to get on the Internet or hold an Amateur
Radio license!

"Snide"...?!?!?!

What an IDIOT!

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 4th 05, 07:06 PM
an_old_friend

First none wonders why you consider me an idiot

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K=D8HB wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote

I'd guess for your answer that Morse encoded Cw isn't
allowed but you I guess answering a question si too much
for you

Hey Dump Huck, I did answer your question, and I did so quite precise=

ly. As a
licensed amateur, what part of "2K8J3E" don't you understand?

All of it. tht sort of usage is not in vogue, nor is it in english.

"...not in vogue..."

all true

crying cut for formating improvements
And get this...MARK MORGAN talking about what is or is not
"english".....

indeed and you have a problem with that, and need to start another of
your personal attack threads

crying cut for formating improvements
! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

73, de Hans, K0HB

73's on an couple of snide posts is about what you'd expect

And you're one of the singularly most idiotic and narrow brained
idiots to ever be allowed to get on the Internet or hold an Amateur
Radio license!

which even if true (and franky you have a real sample problem) has
nothing to do with the statement

"Snide"...?!?!?!

What an IDIOT!

thinking somebody snide makes one an idiot,

well then Hoist you idiot

=20
Steve, K4YZ

Old July 4th 05, 10:52 PM
b.b.

K4YZ wrote:

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
! ! ! ! ! !

Steve, K4YZ

Not really, Steve. We just wonder why you pay any attention in the
first place, then find it necessary to comment? I'm sure that in your
sick mind, you can justify it somehow. Best of luck getting back to
normal.

Old July 5th 05, 07:41 PM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:

First none wonders why you consider me an idiot

You finally got one thing right this week...

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K=D8HB wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote

I'd guess for your answer that Morse encoded Cw isn't
allowed but you I guess answering a question si too much
for you

Hey Dump Huck, I did answer your question, and I did so quite preci=

sely. As a
licensed amateur, what part of "2K8J3E" don't you understand?

All of it. tht sort of usage is not in vogue, nor is it in english.

"...not in vogue..."

all true

Yes, it's true that you don't understand emission designators...Yet
it's supposed to be a part of your licensing scope.

crying cut for formating improvements

You cut yourself out? Why?

And get this...MARK MORGAN talking about what is or is not
"english".....

indeed and you have a problem with that, and need to start another of
your personal attack threads

It's not a personal attack, Mark. It's a professional
observation.

You have a problem with English. You're not very proficient at
it.

crying cut for formating improvements

Snipped more embarrassing stuff, you mean...

73, de Hans, K0HB

73's on an couple of snide posts is about what you'd expect

And you're one of the singularly most idiotic and narrow brained
idiots to ever be allowed to get on the Internet or hold an Amateur
Radio license!

which even if true (and franky you have a real sample problem) has
nothing to do with the statement

No...not "...even if true..."

It's absolutely true.

"Snide"...?!?!?!

What an IDIOT!

thinking somebody snide makes one an idiot

No...YOU calling Hans "snide" for having the temerity to actually
think he was doing you a favor by answering your question for you in an
accurate and prompt manner makes you an idiot.

well then Hoist you idiot

Huh...?!?!

"Hoist you"...?!?!

Some gay pagan salute?

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 5th 05, 07:44 PM
K4YZ

b.b. wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
! ! ! ! ! !

Steve, K4YZ

Not really, Steve. We just wonder why you pay any attention in the
first place, then find it necessary to comment? I'm sure that in your
sick mind, you can justify it somehow. Best of luck getting back to
normal.

Feeling left out, Brain..?!?!

Suddenly realize you're not the ONLY chronic liar and newsgroup
ner'-do-well requiring attention?

Why don't you and Lennie keep each other back-channel-happy for a
while...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 5th 05, 08:41 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

First none wonders why you consider me an idiot

You finally got one thing right this week...

Mighty white of you old man

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K=D8HB wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote

I'd guess for your answer that Morse encoded Cw isn't
allowed but you I guess answering a question si too much
for you

Hey Dump Huck, I did answer your question, and I did so quite pre=

cisely. As a
licensed amateur, what part of "2K8J3E" don't you understand?

All of it. tht sort of usage is not in vogue, nor is it in english.

"...not in vogue..."

all true

Yes, it's true that you don't understand emission designators...Yet
it's supposed to be a part of your licensing scope.

not a question about alph numeric mode codes in my question pool

The only even mention was mode A1A Morse encoded CW, and that was only
as an aside in Gordon book that I used to prepare for it

and No suchare even mention in the current Tech pool

If you think it should you shouldaddress your coments to the NVEC

crying cut for formating improvements

You cut yourself out? Why?

nop cut out your crying

And get this...MARK MORGAN talking about what is or is not
"english".....

indeed and you have a problem with that, and need to start another of
your personal attack threads

It's not a personal attack, Mark. It's a professional
observation.

Nope a BIG lie for an ER nurse, not your feild

You have a problem with English. You're not very proficient at
it.

but your coment that I am more proficent in Sebian is a lie

crying cut for formating improvements

Snipped more embarrassing stuff, you mean...

Nope just one of your crying

73, de Hans, K0HB

73's on an couple of snide posts is about what you'd expect

And you're one of the singularly most idiotic and narrow brained
idiots to ever be allowed to get on the Internet or hold an Amateur
Radio license!

which even if true (and franky you have a real sample problem) has
nothing to do with the statement

No...not "...even if true..."

yes even if true

You are the close to most narrowminded idoit haolding a Ham license. Yo
Doc was the worst I know of

It's absolutely true.

nope

"Snide"...?!?!?!

What an IDIOT!

thinking somebody snide makes one an idiot

No...YOU calling Hans "snide" for having the temerity to actually
think he was doing you a favor by answering your question for you in an
accurate and prompt manner makes you an idiot.

Well he amswered some OTHER question not mine and not one tht had been
asked

well then Hoist you idiot

Huh...?!?!

"Hoist you"...?!?!

yes aren't well enough educated

Some gay pagan salute?

Nope

and more of your gaybashing

more of your pagan bashing
=20
Steve, K4YZ

Old July 5th 05, 09:09 PM
John Smith

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...
First none wonders why you consider me an idiot

Ever lived in Canada?

Old July 5th 05, 10:06 PM
Jim Hampton

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
KØHB wrote:
[...]

I hate to see this thread continue; perhaps I can shed some light on it.

"2K8J3E" is broken down into two parts. 2K8 and J3E.

Years ago, A1 was CW. F3 was FM. A3 was AM. Well, they clarified the
emission types to indicate whether a signal was single sideband, double
sideband, independent sidebands and whether the carrier was suppressed,
reduced, or full carrier.

J3E refers to the emission type. I have a strong suspicion that 2K8
represents a 2.8 kilohertz bandwidth.

We often refer to single sideband, fm, cw, or whatever. The nomenclature
that Steve put forth is a formal one that pins down the emission type and
bandwidth much more clearly than saying something like "FM". FM, as you
might be aware, comes in a number of flavors. Narrowband FM has become even
narrower in recent years; however, commercial broadcasting FM is much wider
(and often has a subcarrier present too. They have stereo as well as
secondary transmissions (perhaps Muzak) as well).

So Steve may have been a little strong in his wording, but his conclusion
was not in error. You appear to have little knowledge of emission
types/bandwidth occupancy.

Not slamming you, but Steve was not entirely remiss in his post.

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA

Old July 5th 05, 10:24 PM
an_old_friend

That I lack a knowledge of the arcane ways in which mode were described
is NOT disputed by me

Jim Hampton wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

hack

[...]

I have seen fragment of this but in my reading of way part 97 recently
I don't recall it

J3E refers to the emission type. I have a strong suspicion that 2K8
represents a 2.8 kilohertz bandwidth.

you may well be right but even you don't know, not a slame on you but
pointing that you clearly know better than are not sure how can I be
expected to know it

We often refer to single sideband, fm, cw, or whatever. The nomenclature
that Steve put forth is a formal one that pins down the emission type and

Corecting you Hans put it forth, Steve is taking me to task for not
knowing it

bandwidth much more clearly than saying something like "FM". FM, as you
might be aware, comes in a number of flavors. Narrowband FM has become even

frankly wasn't realy aware if you mean it it has defined subset like FM
2 khz wide (realy narrow if it can even get that narrow) FM 30MHz wide
(which is used in some gunnplexer mircowave gear)

narrower in recent years; however, commercial broadcasting FM is much wider
(and often has a subcarrier present too. They have stereo as well as
secondary transmissions (perhaps Muzak) as well).

secondary trans I think i know about a modualted signal carried like
the pl tone we use on repeaters

So Steve may have been a little strong in his wording, but his conclusion
was not in error. You appear to have little knowledge of emission
types/bandwidth occupancy.

Agreed
and Steve and for that Hans know this and choose to give an answer
technical correct (is it in fact technicaly correct) but dsigned to be
useless to me

Not slamming you, but Steve was not entirely remiss in his post.

I accept thatyou intend no slam but I miss you have missed Stevies
intent

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA

Old July 5th 05, 11:47 PM
Han's Buddy

"Jim Hampton" wrote in message
I hate to see this thread continue; perhaps I can shed some light on it.

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA

So how long have you been a K0HB sycophant?