Old September 17th 07, 08:41 AM posted to
Default 5 upcoming school iss qso's 17/21/24/28/29 sept 2007

5 upcoming school iss qso's 17/21/24/28/29 sept 2007

Mitchell Elementary School, Ann Arbor, Michigan, direct via NØEFT
Mon 2007-09-17 13:39 UTC 67 deg

Pueblo Magnet High School, Tucson, Arizona, direct via KD7RPP
Fri 2007-09-21 15:04 UTC 90 deg

Heidelberg University for Applied Sciences, Heidelberg, D-69123,
Germany, telebridge via WH6PN
Mon 2007-09-24 08:00 UTC 46 deg

Goforth Elementary School, Clear Creek, Texas, via WH6PN
Fri 2007-09-28 16:04 UTC 82 deg via WH6PN

Smithsonian Air and Space Museum, Washington, DC., telebridge via
Contact is a go for: Sat 2007-09-29 16:28 UTC 16 deg

The audio for this event will be fed into the EchoLink *AMSAT* (101
and *JK1ZRW* (277 208) Conference Room servers. The audio from this
will also be fed into the IRLP Discovery Reflector 9010. We hope to
good two way audio from this contact.

As we do normally, as soon as audio is suitable for transmission over
amateur radio, we start feeding audio of set up activities from about
minutes prior to the start of the actual contact into EchoLink for
listeners who enjoy listening in on these proceedings.

Please note that there are automatic breaks in the audio transmission
2.5 minutes during the event and while we listen to preparations going
for this contact. Each audio break is approximately 1 second long.
configure your systems to not time out during times of inactivity or
ongoing audio transmissions.

For everyone's information and future reference. When any ARISS event
supported through the IRLP "Discovery" Reflector 9010, audio is
automatically streamed to the Internet.

It is then available via the "Discovery" Reflectors companion web site . Once on its main page, select "Live
Audio" on the left side bar and follow the prompts.

More directly the URL is as follows:

The audio on the Internet is typically delayed by about two minutes.

73 de Dieter kx4y

Dieter K. Schliemann, kx4y - zs6bbh - hs0zcn
ARISS EchoLink audio feed team member

1803 Roseberry Drive, Scottsboro, AL 35769-3960, USA
Home Phone - (256) 259-3900
IRLP node 4713, EchoLink node 47135
Skype user ID: zs6bbh

If you prefer not to get future notices of upcoming ARISS events with
feeds into EchoLink, please send me an e-mail to that effect and will
glad to oblige.