Old October 7th 04, 03:15 AM
William

(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message ...
Subject: ARS License Numbers
From:
(William)
Date: 10/5/2004 10:50 PM Central Standard Time
(Len Over 21) wrote in message

Wonder what the Old Timey "W5" is all about?

Geeeeeeee....wonder if ya might have figgered out the REST of the
callsign, Brain?

MIND? Doesn't look legal.

And the W5 is a tip-o-the-hat to her home state of Arkansas.

Oh, geez! Nevermind.

I see you're still holding on to your NOMIND call even though you're now a
permanent resident of 8-land...So what's up with THAT, since you make an issue
of it...?!?!

I've never held such a call.

Hey Len, I've been holding the fort down for a few days - with one
hand tied behind my back. I can't believe how easy it's been. Steve
drags his wife into this, Dave thinks CQ is a membership organization,
and Kelly want to get me on the air so he can bend me over. Maybe
I'll postpone pulling a Cecil for a little while longer.

Anyway, can you believe this fool drags his wife into this? So far
nobody has made fun of her "Old Timey" call sign. Hope it stays that
way. Notice who her QSL manager is??? ;^)

Didn't Arnie Macey's wife come on here a few times and straighten us
all out?

I could be wrong. Been wrong before.

I seem to remember Mrs. Nursie allegedly coming in here for one
message and telling everyone that Yell-yell was just such a nice
person...or whatever. Was a long time ago in here.

Was that W5AMY or KD6IJB? It's so hard to remember all of these
wunnerful old timey ham calls. Steve's such a swell guy!

Well...we could start this off by saying you've not held anything down.

Breakfast? Lunch? Dinner?

Jobs?

Had you READ Dave's comments on "CQ Magazine", you might have really
understood what he said and to whom. He said nothing of the like about "CQ"
being a "membership" organization. Nothing.

Something was a membership organization, and Dave chose to make it CQ.

His mistake.

Instead you completely misquoted him.

I hit the "reply" button. Google makes the quotes.

Of course intentional misquotes are
the ONLY way either you or Lennie can perpetuate your silliness.

Your sickness.

Then the comment about Brian Kelly wanting to "bend you over" on the air.
What a hoot.

Hmmm? I don't recall the "on the air part." Please correct your
statement or post where I said that.

The objective was to give you an opportunity to prove even some of the
smallest of your assertions, one being that you have enough smarts to generate
some RF. Seems you can't even do that.

But you continue to lose sight of the fact that I have nothing to
prove to you or Kelly.

Best of Luck.

You have lotsa claims of operating
from distant places, portable callsigns, and operation from DX locales that
lotsa guys would love to operate from,

Yup. That's why you guys hate me. Get over it.

yet you can't come up with ONE QSL card
or reference that validates any of it.

I've repeatedly told you that you are NIL. NIL's don't get QSL cards.
Get over it.

And then you oddly quoted my XYL's QRZ info and claimed I "dragged her
into this discussion" after stating I'd rather find myself next to her than
you.

So how/why is she germane to any discussion that we might have?

I guess I hurt your feelings.

Actually, I'm glad that you're showing a preference for women after
your years of commenting on male genitalia. A step in the right
direction.

I find the really funny part is that she has 329 look-ups (per your own
quote) to your (as of MY look this AM) 319.

Who would look me up? I haven't DXed or contested in years.

Seems it doesn't take much to beat you at ANYthing, Brain...Even by my
wife.

Yet I'm a far better ham than you.

Sheeeesh.

(You may go ahead and start clicking on your QRZ site over and over and
run it up if you'd care to...I am sure you'll have fun...)

You're a fool, Burke. A silly, pathetic fool.

Steve, K4YZ

And you said, "Sorry Hans, MARS IS Amateur Radio!"

Did you ever really hold a MARS call? Another lie?
Old October 8th 04, 11:16 PM
Len Over 21

In article ,
(William) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message

I don't think so...Thankfully I wake up next to W5AMY...Not YOU.

Who dat?

From QRZ.com:

"Callsign: W5AMY Class: Technician Codes: HVIE USA
Name: AMELIA J ROBESON
Addr1: 151 12TH AVE NW
Addr2: WINCHESTER, TN 37398
Country: USA
Effective: 29 May 2003 Expires: 03 Oct 2010
FRN: 0003911245 What's this?
FCC: ULS Listing
Lookups: 329
Update / Renew License

*******************
QSL Mgr: K4CAP
*******************

Hi, hi!

K4CAP is Kaput! Oop-sai-yo!

"QSL manager?" Wonder if he censors her mail, too?

I think he snags all of the IRC's and Greenstamps that this DX vixen
generates.

He is "pilot in command" at his house. :-)

Previously: KD6IJB

My, oh my, a genuine modern callsign.

Wonder what the Old Timey "W5" is all about?

Coordinates: 35.188876 -86.111111

Wonder if Stevie Wonder can convert them to DMS? Bet he can't.

County: Franklin
Grid: EM75hi
Area Code: 931
GMT Offset: -6
Time Zone: Central
Has DST?: Y
Birthday: 21 Jan 1964"

Not exactly jailbait. At least he snagged someone with enough
maturity to know what she was getting into. Kind of. Prolly
impressed by that disability check.

Second time around. We don't hear much about the first...

End QRZ quote.

She'll be proud and thankful of you for dragging her into your
R.R.A.P. sickness.

Is she a psychologist?

What is her AOL screen name? ?

Never did get a reply.

Heh.

Tsk. Second time around. ["strike twooooo" :-) ]

Her? Him? Them?

We may never know. Some things he "keeps in his wallet" and
classifies them For His Eyes Only.

I wonder if 151 12th Ave. NW has sturdy windows? Like enough to
resist bricks? :-)

?

And I keep telling Jim that you cannot help yourself from having to
respond to every posting, but he doesn't believe it. Yet you prove

it
over and over again!

And again.

And again.

And he doesn't believe it. No matter how many
times you prove it over and over again, he just doesn't believe it.

Why should he?

And again.

And again.

It's not true.

And again.

And again.

It wasn't true yesterday, and it's not true today.

And again.

And again.

I do not respond to "every posting"...Not yours, Not Lennie's,

not
Jim's
nor anyone elses.

And again.

And again.

You have uttered yet ANOTHER mistruth.

And again.

And again.

Personification of the free-running (astable) multivibrator powered
by an Energizer battery.

One needs to use macros to "reply" to some... :-)

A-yup!

Ayup indeed... :-)

indeed.

I think the both of you are dysfunctional.

Why?

Because we challenge your frequent errors and omissions?

Because you have no choice but to respond. You're incapable of not
responding.

Compulsive obsessionists. Tsk.

I think at this point he realizes that he screwed up.

Marvelous how an alleged news item about monthly ARS license
numbers gets turned into nursie's character assassinations... :-)

He's being slapped by his sgfnt other about now.

Loggins and Messina got it right, "Twin Brothers of Insane Mothers."

Best of Luck.

No luck needed here, Brian.

Luck into someone with real medical training in mental illness. Jim's
not up to the task no matter his best intentions.

Jimmie isn't? Gosh, I thought he knew EVERYTHING, what's "right"
and what's "wrong."

This sickness is just a little out of Jim's league.

Nonsense. Jimmie know ALL, especially who is "wrong" and who is
"right." One doesn't need to ask him, he tell all... :-)

Jim knows how to scratch up a nice budbox.

Here in aerospace country we call them kluges. Few have their
photo portraits made so that others can admire and respect
their great state of the radio art development.

Tsk. Another illusion shattered...

[pass the Angostura... :-) ]

[...]

wunnerful old timey ham calls. Steve's such a swell guy! Hi, hi!

A regular prince. [formerly known as something]

Of course, there were NO authenticators to prove any of that. :-)

Never are.

But...he KNOWS! Hi hi.

PCTA extras "never lie" (according to them). [ahem...]

Correct. Ahem! Sorry about the phlegm.

I tuned in the news, saw the phlegm at eleven...

We all MUST "believe" them, like they "always tell the truth."

They are so friggin honest! Hi, hi!

"Honest to a fault." [San Andreas Fault...cracked]

Like Quitfun and Deoderant Voice of God are "real hams."

Of course. :-)

Hardly.

Well, THEY say they are and that should be good enough for PCTA
extras to indicate "truth."

Old October 16th 04, 02:15 PM
N2EY

These are the number of unexpired FCC ARS
licenses held by individuals on the dates listed:

As of May 14, 2000:

Novice - 49,329
Technician - 205,394
Technician Plus - 128,860
General - 112,677
Advanced - 99,782
Extra - 78,750

Total Tech/TechPlus - 334,254

Total all classes - 674,792

As of October 15, 2004:

Novice - 30,245 (decrease of 19,084)
Technician - 264,345 (increase of 58,951)
Technician Plus - 56,144 (decrease of 72,716)
General - 138,792 (increase of 26,115)
Advanced - 78,631 (decrease of 21,151)
Extra - 105,896 (increase of 27,146)

Total Tech/TechPlus - 320,489 (decrease of 13,765)

Total all classes - 674,053 (decrease of 739)

73 de Jim, N2EY
Old October 16th 04, 03:24 PM
WA8ULX

Total Tech/TechPlus - 320,489 (decrease of 13,765)

Total all classes - 674,053 (decrease of 739)

73 de Jim, N2EY

Oh no say it isnt so. Its a shame, the No-Code CBplusser bunch were wrong.

Old October 16th 04, 10:48 PM
King Zulu

"N2EY" wrote in message
om...

Total all classes - 674,053

Jim - Does this mean there will be 674,053 freebanders looking for clear
frequencies after BPL take full effect? Or should I subtract 205,394 from
that number to account for the VHF-&-higher-only ops?

ak

Old October 17th 04, 01:03 PM
N2EY

In article 5Hgcd.193381$wV.74055@attbi_s54, "King Zulu"
writes:

"N2EY" wrote in message
. com...

Total all classes - 674,053

Jim - Does this mean there will be 674,053 freebanders looking for clear
frequencies after BPL take full effect? Or should I subtract 205,394 from
that number to account for the VHF-&-higher-only ops?

That's a good one! ;-)

The trouble is that those freeband freqs will probably be even worse than the
ham bands.

73 de Jim, N2EY

Old November 2nd 04, 05:09 PM
N2EY

These are the number of unexpired FCC ARS
licenses held by individuals on the dates listed:

As of May 14, 2000:

Novice - 49,329
Technician - 205,394
Technician Plus - 128,860
General - 112,677
Advanced - 99,782
Extra - 78,750

Total Tech/TechPlus - 334,254

Total all classes - 674,792

As of November 1, 2004:

Novice - 30,061 (decrease of 19,268)
Technician - 264,149 (increase of 58,757)
Technician Plus - 55,582 (decrease of 73,278)
General - 138,482 (increase of 25,805)
Advanced - 78,344 (decrease of 21,438)
Extra - 105,867 (increase of 27,117)

Total Tech/TechPlus - 319,731 (decrease of 14,523)

Total all classes - 672,485 (decrease of 2307)

73 de Jim, N2EY
Old November 2nd 04, 05:35 PM
King Zulu

Looks like a lot of Advanced hams are moving up to Extra. Hate to see the
Novices going away. We need the Novice license re-instituted, with 50 KHz
sub-bands on the 5 major HF bands (plus 50 kHZ of phone rights on ten
meters), coordinated with world-wide beginners' license frequency
allocations. The new Novice ticket should be simpler than the old one - more
like back in the 50's and 60's. It should be good for 5 years,
non-renewable. Existing Novices should get the 5-year time-to-upgrade when
the new Novice license is instituted, saving the FCC from having to keep
track of "old" and "new" Novices in their policies and procedures. Of
course, when BPL gets rolling, it will probably all be just academic.

ak

m...