Old August 13th 03, 11:16 PM
Len Over 21

In article ,
(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) writes:

The First Amendment doesn't apply to you either, Lennie. It
applies to the GOVERNMENT being able to suppress the media.

Since 1791 the First Amendment of the United States Consitution reads:

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion,
or prohibiting the free exercise thereof, or abridging the freedom of
speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to
assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

It should be clear to all thinking persons (psychotics aren't able to
think rationally) that free speech is NOT "illegal." :-)

This particular forum is public access and unmoderated.

You desire closure to the public and elitism...CONTROL.

You've already attempted to specifically stop MY "petition for a redress
of grievances" on 25 January 1999. That's on the public FCC record.

Symptoms of your psychosis have been growing for four years. It is
time you got some proper psychiatric care and return to being
normal...if medical science is advanced enough for that.

judgement of all who disagree with your holiness' views.

Let's make the same offer to you, Lennie. Go back to Japan in
1953, and go back to your days of glory and greatness at "Ham Radio
Magazine" and Raytheon, et al, where you made almost no discernable
impact on anything "radio" related at all.

I have NO desire to "go back to Japan of 1953" since I was there then
and up until 1956. It was interesting. The task was challenging and
interesting and I met that and succeeded.

I had NO "glory and greatness" at Ham Radio magazine, was just a
contributor and an Associate Editor. Interesting and challenging again
and (from the compensation) little more than an extension of ongoing
hobby activites.

I was never employed by Raytheon. Raytheon's old Santa Barbara,
CA, division came up with the RadaRange, the progenitor of today's
ubiquitous microwave oven. Raytheon sold all the rights to that
to Amana Corporation of Amana, Iowa. My wife and I visited there
in 2001, two years after buying an Amana natural gas range and
overhead microwave oven and vent fan for a complete makeover of our
kitchen in 1999.

pSycho pSteve seems lost on the concept that I actually DID what I've
said I did...and have the documentation and still-living witnesses to that
fact. All pSycho pSteve can do is attempt character assassination for
his own aberrated ends...he NEVER had anything to compare with that.

Poor thing.

LHA
Old August 17th 03, 09:12 PM
Steve Robeson, K4CAP

(Len Over 21) wrote in message ...
In article ,

(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) writes:

The First Amendment doesn't apply to you either, Lennie. It
applies to the GOVERNMENT being able to suppress the media.

Since 1791 the First Amendment of the United States Consitution reads:

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion,
or prohibiting the free exercise thereof, or abridging the freedom of
speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to
assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

This still applies to the Government...Not you. It says CONGRESS
shall not do these things.

It should be clear to all thinking persons (psychotics aren't able to
think rationally) that free speech is NOT "illegal."

Of course it's not. Since CONGRESS is prohibited, by the
Constitution, from doing exactly that.

This particular forum is public access and unmoderated.

You desire closure to the public and elitism...CONTROL.

And youa re, once again, blatantly lying.

You've already attempted to specifically stop MY "petition for a redress
of grievances" on 25 January 1999. That's on the public FCC record.

Nope...I just asked them to ignore you since your purpose is to
impose certain rules and regulations on a radio service for which YOU
have no vested interest and wish to do nothing but harm.

Symptoms of your psychosis have been growing for four years. It is
time you got some proper psychiatric care and return to being
normal...if medical science is advanced enough for that.

Hmmmmm...What you ahve done here is make a medical diagnoisis. I
ONCE AGAIN ask you from which entity YOU were rendered a license to
practice medicine...?!?!

judgement of all who disagree with your holiness' views.

Let's make the same offer to you, Lennie. Go back to Japan in
1953, and go back to your days of glory and greatness at "Ham Radio
Magazine" and Raytheon, et al, where you made almost no discernable
impact on anything "radio" related at all.

I have NO desire to "go back to Japan of 1953" since I was there then
and up until 1956. It was interesting. The task was challenging and
interesting and I met that and succeeded.

That was your one and only venture to HF radio. It was NOT
Amateur Radio.

I had NO "glory and greatness" at Ham Radio magazine, was just a
contributor and an Associate Editor. Interesting and challenging again
and (from the compensation) little more than an extension of ongoing
hobby activites.

And it was the only way you'sd ever see YOUR name in print in ANY
electronics forum with your name as a byline.

I was never employed by Raytheon. Raytheon's old Santa Barbara,
CA, division came up with the RadaRange, the progenitor of today's
ubiquitous microwave oven. Raytheon sold all the rights to that
to Amana Corporation of Amana, Iowa. My wife and I visited there
in 2001, two years after buying an Amana natural gas range and
overhead microwave oven and vent fan for a complete makeover of our
kitchen in 1999.

pSycho pSteve seems lost on the concept that I actually DID what I've
said I did...and have the documentation and still-living witnesses to that
fact. All pSycho pSteve can do is attempt character assassination for
his own aberrated ends...he NEVER had anything to compare with that.

As of today you are still not a licensed Amateur and have zero
point zero experience as a licensed operator.

Poor thing.

Steve, K4yz