Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 22nd 03, 03:54 PM
Carl R. Stevenson

Default Packet Ops

Sounds like totally illegal activity to me ... if I were you, I
would not expect help here and would be prepared to duck
for cover as the flames erupt ...

Carl - wk3c

"Cindy W" wrote in message
There is worldwide packet radio activity on
27540 kHz. Which qsy to 6890 at night. I know
of some people in the Tampa area who operate on
this frequency and have qso'd other packet stations
in the U.S. as well as worldwide DX. Alfa-Delta
domestic call signs & Rapert International calls are
being used on the frequency. Does anybody know
the policy and protocol for hobby packet ops?

tnx,
Cindy W
Worldwide #3815 friendly op endorsement

trying to get back on packet using my old equipment larry Digital 1 January 15th 05 07:47 AM
Need help: Packet with Yaesu VX-5R HT and no-serial, USB-only notebook PC [email protected] Digital 4 December 22nd 04 06:07 PM
Need help: Packet with Yaesu VX-5R HT and no-serial, USB-only notebook PC [email protected] Digital 0 December 22nd 04 12:46 AM
Packet Newbie Greg Courville Digital 2 September 19th 03 06:42 AM
Packet Newbie Greg Courville Digital 0 September 19th 03 05:58 AM