Old August 26th 03, 04:04 AM
Kim W5TIT

"Dwight Stewart" wrote in message
.. .
"Kim W5TIT" wrote:

heh heh, David. It's hilarious, ain't it?

Hey, just look at all the free publicity you've gotten from that

callsign.
If this keeps up, you'll be famous by the time Larry is finished pointing
out your callsign to everyone.

Dwight Stewart (W5NET)

http://www.qsl.net/w5net/

Have you seen the number of lookups for me on QRZ? Keep in mind I haven't
been on the air in over a year now. ROFLMAO...

Kim W5TIT

Old August 26th 03, 04:24 AM
Ryan, KC8PMX

Maybe she could change it to KB0SOM????

--
Ryan, KC8PMX
FF1-FF2-MFR-(pending NREMT-B!)
"Dan Finn" wrote in message
. ..

"David Stinson" wrote in message
People are STILL raising hell with Kim W5TIT about her callsign?!?!

How many YEARS is this going to go on??? Jeeeezzzzussscrrrryst!

I think it's hard to keep a-breast of the situation.

de KR4AJ

Old August 26th 03, 05:15 AM
David Stinson

WA8ULX wrote:

You're a rude little fella, aren't you?

Damn right

I think I'll apply for WD1CK, or move overseas and
get PU5SY

Go ahead Morron

"Morron?" LOL!
Old August 26th 03, 12:26 PM
Kim W5TIT

WA8ULX wrote:

You're a rude little fella, aren't you?

Damn right

I think I'll apply for WD1CK, or move overseas and
get PU5SY

Go ahead Morron

"Morron?" LOL!

It's the CB mentality screaming loud and clear, David

Kim W5TIT

Old August 26th 03, 02:16 PM
WA8ULX

Exactly! And this is from the guy that said he took the Extra exam on a
lark!

Here are the particulars:

1. without studying
2. on a $250 bet from two "cb-plussers"
3. completed in under 8 minutes
drum roll
4. scored 100%

And what bugs Brian the most, is after all this time he still cant pass the
EXTRA.
But what do expect, it took his great Leader Karl, who is the Leader of NCI
well over a year to pass it.
A bunch of Dummies who cant even pass a simple Memorization Test, where no
real knowledge of the subject material is required.

Old August 26th 03, 02:18 PM
WA8ULX

Do people scream " show us your tits" at the hamfest?

--
GO #40

You have to be kidding. She hauls them in to the Hamfest, supported by a
FORKLIFT.
Old August 26th 03, 10:22 PM
WA8ULX

Oh my, nasty visual..