RadioBanter

-   -   ARRL you can Kiss my $39.00 a Year Good Bye (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/26840-re-arrl-you-can-kiss-my-%2439-00-year-good-bye.html)

Brian September 19th 03 07:30 PM

(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) wrote in message . com...
(Brian) wrote in message . com...
(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) wrote in message

Perhaps because the other poster didn't make a lot of assinine
assertions that are not substantiated by facts, Brain.

The ARS has improved since 1984. That's plain for everyone to see.

Then where does all this "Ham Radio Is Going To Hell" traffic
come from, Brain? Mostly from trolls, you and Lennie.

You may refer to "fact" in Websters to find out what they are,
Brain...You DO seem to have a problem with the concept.

Not at all. As Ronald Reagan said, "Facts are stupid things."

I'd expect notning less from you, Brain...You're nothing if not
consistent.

Thanks.

Steve, K4YZ

Steve, not my fault that Ron said it, and I liked Ron. But his quote
applied in your declaration that amateur radio has not improved since
1984.

That is not fact.

Steve Robeson K4CAP October 12th 03 05:31 PM

Subject: ARRL you can Kiss my $39.00 a Year Good Bye
From: (Brian)
Date: 9/13/03 8:25 AM Central Daylight Time
(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) wrote in message
.com...
(Brian) wrote in message
.com...

Jim has repeatedly pointed out where the ARRL proposed fewer license
classes and a lower code speed for full priveleges during the last
restructuring, which he always equates with lower standards.

That's Jim;s OPINION, Brain. Other than that, you have not
satisfied the question of how the ARRL has allegedly pushed for "lower
standards".

Steve, K4YZ

I don't necessarily understand how Jim arrived at his OPINION, but
you're welcome to ask him, if you've the guts to do so.

Plenty of "guts" here, Brain, and I have re-read many of Jim's posts
looking for something that equates to "no code = lower standards".

Haven't found it yet.

I'm always amazed at how you PCTA give each other passes on every
damned thing.

What "pass", Brain...?!?! Mean like how YOU let LENNIE "pass" with use of
snide remarks, blatant lies, profanity and obvious misdirection of his posts,
but then accuse others of the same thing without comment...?!?!

Go ahead, ask him.

Why do I need to ask him anything when his comments are archived for all
to read...?!?!

Now...about those T5 logs and your "authorization" to oeprate in Somalia?

Steve, K4YZ

Brian October 14th 03 02:28 PM

From:
(Brian)
Date: 9/13/03 8:25 AM Central Daylight Time
(Brian) wrote in message

. com...

Jim has repeatedly pointed out where the ARRL proposed fewer license
classes and a lower code speed for full priveleges during the last
restructuring, which he always equates with lower standards.

That's Jim;s OPINION, Brain. Other than that, you have not
satisfied the question of how the ARRL has allegedly pushed for "lower
standards".

Steve, K4YZ

I don't necessarily understand how Jim arrived at his OPINION, but
you're welcome to ask him, if you've the guts to do so.

Plenty of "guts" here, Brain, and I have re-read many of Jim's posts
looking for something that equates to "no code = lower standards".

Haven't found it yet.

Selective reading.

I'm always amazed at how you PCTA give each other passes on every
damned thing.

What "pass", Brain...?!?!

Like, "I have re-read many of Jim's posts looking for something that
equates to "no code = lower standards"."

That pass.

Haven't found it yet.

Mean like how YOU let LENNIE "pass" with use of
snide remarks, blatant lies, profanity and obvious misdirection of his posts,
but then accuse others of the same thing without comment...?!?!

You don't seem to like that much, do you?

Go ahead, ask him.

Why do I need to ask him anything when his comments are archived for all
to read...?!?!

Since you appear unable to find it on your own, you might want to
check with Jim.

Now...about those T5 logs and your "authorization" to oeprate in Somalia?

Correct. I was authorized.

Steve Robeson, K4CAP October 17th 03 06:46 AM

(Brian) wrote in message . com...
(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message ...

Mean like how YOU let LENNIE "pass" with use of
snide remarks, blatant lies, profanity and obvious misdirection of his posts,
but then accuse others of the same thing without comment...?!?!

You don't seem to like that much, do you?

It's not a matter of what I like or don't like, MinnieLennie.
You are a person wrought with confusion and an odd sense of what you
consider appropriate.

You publically announce your afinity for a person known to be a
pathological liar and then go about calling other people names and
making unsubstantiated allegations about them. Pretty silly, Brain.

If you enjoy placing your private parts in publically operated
pencil sharpeners, be my guest...but don't whine about it when your
parts get ground up when someone else turns the crank (pun intended)

Now...about those T5 logs and your "authorization" to operate in Somalia?

Correct. I was authorized.

Not according to the evidence you've supplied, you weren't.

Steve, K4YZ

Brian October 20th 03 03:44 AM

(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) wrote in message om...
(Brian) wrote in message . com...
(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message ...

Mean like how YOU let LENNIE "pass" with use of
snide remarks, blatant lies, profanity and obvious misdirection of his posts,
but then accuse others of the same thing without comment...?!?!

You don't seem to like that much, do you?

It's not a matter of what I like or don't like, MinnieLennie.

Ahem, that would be MinnieStebie.

You are a person wrought with confusion and an odd sense of what you
consider appropriate.

You are inappropriate, Mentor Stebe.

You publically announce your afinity for a person known to be a
pathological liar and then go about calling other people names and
making unsubstantiated allegations about them. Pretty silly, Brain.

Stebe.

If you enjoy placing your private parts in publically operated
pencil sharpeners, be my guest...but don't whine about it when your
parts get ground up when someone else turns the crank (pun intended)

So do you wear a nurses dress when you play masochist?

Now...about those T5 logs and your "authorization" to operate in Somalia?

Correct. I was authorized.

Not according to the evidence you've supplied, you weren't.

What evidence have I supplied?

Steve Robeson, K4CAP October 21st 03 03:06 AM

(Brian) wrote in message . com...
[...]

Exactly...No Evidence = No Proof = Brian's Lying. No problem.

Steve, K4YZ

Brian October 21st 03 12:16 PM

(Brian) wrote in message . com...
(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) wrote in message om...

Not according to the evidence you've supplied, you weren't.

What evidence have I supplied?

Exactly...No Evidence = No Proof = Brian's Lying. No problem.

Steve, K4YZ

Such a paradox. Robo-Angel wants so badly to avenge his anger, that
he asserts "no proof" = guilty.

Even MinnieStebie sees through his Mentor's weakness.

ho ho

Len Over 21 October 21st 03 09:04 PM

In article ,
(Brian) writes:

Exactly...No Evidence = No Proof = Brian's Lying. No problem.

Steve, K4YZ

Such a paradox. Robo-Angel wants so badly to avenge his anger, that
he asserts "no proof" = guilty.

Even MinnieStebie sees through his Mentor's weakness.

ho ho

Brian, if you need "mentors," I'd suggest John T. "Tad" Burik,
K3QC on the basis of his blanket comments to RM-10805
through RM-10811. He's a true Gunnery Sergeant type Dill
Instructor who makes Stebe look like a new Lance Corporal. :-)

Look in the FCC ECFS listing around 20 October 2003.

QED

LHA

Jimmy Dean November 6th 03 06:02 PM

If I were to give the world an enema... 225 Main Street Newington, CT is
where I'd stick the hose.

Steve Silverwood November 25th 03 09:04 AM

In article ,
says...

If I were to give the world an enema... 225 Main Street Newington, CT is
where I'd stick the hose.

OK, I missed the earlier part of this thread, and I'm probably opening a
huge can of worms by asking this, but....

What do you have against the ARRL? I've had nothing but good
experiences with them, both at HQ and with their representatives
locally.

--

-- //Steve//

Steve Silverwood, KB6OJS