RadioBanter

-   -   ARRL you can Kiss my $39.00 a Year Good Bye (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/26840-re-arrl-you-can-kiss-my-%2439-00-year-good-bye.html)

Vince Fiscus, KB7ADL September 3rd 03 03:15 AM

ARRL you can Kiss my $39.00 a Year Good Bye

(WA8ULX) wrote in
:

ARRL you can Kiss my $39.00 a Year Good Bye. After reading Fists
proposal I have decided to send your $39.00 to them instead of you
fools. It appears Fist is the only real Group out there that really
cares.

The ARRL plan is to purge all the good hams from the organization. You're
just another one. With fewer good hams in the membership there will be
less opposition to the agenda of supporting and pushing policy to further
dumb down the Amateur Radio service. Hiram Maxim is turning over in his
grave.

Why is there never a wouff Hong around when you really need one?
KB7ADL

Vshah101 September 3rd 03 04:03 AM

From: "Vince Fiscus, KB7ADL"

With fewer good hams in the membership there will be
less opposition to the agenda of supporting and pushing policy to further
dumb down the Amateur Radio service.

How about those Hams that have a narrow focus on Morse code, HF, contesting,
and antennas at the exclusion of other activities.* Furthermore, these same
Hams have little interest in the technical aspect of amateur radio. Now, THATs
dumbing down the amateur radio service.

*For example, the person that leaves ARRL (which supports a wide range of
activities) and joins FISTs (which has a narrow focus of activities).

WA8ULX September 3rd 03 04:25 AM

*For example, the person that leaves ARRL (which supports a wide range of
activities) and joins FISTs (which has a narrow focus of activities).

My interest are varied, but ARRL is doing a lousy job of trying to stop this
Dumbing Down. My only reason for joining Fists is they have the guts to tell it
like its.

Steve Robeson, K4CAP September 4th 03 12:44 AM

"hiram's cat" wrote in message .. .

All the ARRL ever was, is, and ever will be is a
publishing company with a 501(c)3 tax exemption
that wraps itself in fake ivy leaves of academia.
Another typical "non-profit" that milks donations
from suckers with trinkets and who's Corporate
Board and Executive Staff members skim 50%
right-off-the-top for "administrative expenses".
I dropped them, my SCM, and my membership way back
in 1984 and I've never regreted my decision.

Yet another anonymous scumbag with libelous accusations and no
proof to offer.

Considering the IMPROVEMENTS that have occured in the ARRL since
1984, I'd say your departure was beneficial. Lord knows no one here
has missed you.

Back under your rock, worthless troll.

Steve, K4YZ

You're an idiot September 4th 03 05:21 PM

OK Dip****, List the improvements.

Steve Robeson, K4CAP September 4th 03 11:10 PM

(You're an idiot) wrote in message hlink.net...

OK Dip****, List the improvements.

After you post a name and can the profanity.

Steve, K4YZ

Brian September 4th 03 11:24 PM

(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) wrote in message om...
"hiram's cat" wrote in message .. .

All the ARRL ever was, is, and ever will be is a
publishing company with a 501(c)3 tax exemption
that wraps itself in fake ivy leaves of academia.
Another typical "non-profit" that milks donations
from suckers with trinkets and who's Corporate
Board and Executive Staff members skim 50%
right-off-the-top for "administrative expenses".
I dropped them, my SCM, and my membership way back
in 1984 and I've never regreted my decision.

Yet another anonymous scumbag with libelous accusations and no
proof to offer.

Considering the IMPROVEMENTS that have occured in the ARRL since
1984, I'd say your departure was beneficial. Lord knows no one here
has missed you.

Back under your rock, worthless troll.

Steve, K4YZ

Wow, Steve.

An anonymous poster posts something you agree with and you act like
best friends. Another anonymous poster posts something you don't
agree with and you go psycho.

Why is that?

Vince Fiscus, KB7ADL September 5th 03 02:51 AM

(You're an idiot) wrote in news:xEJ5b.22694$EW1.6205
@newsread1.news.atl.earthlink.net:

In article ,
(Steve The dip****) wrote:

Considering the IMPROVEMENTS that have occured in the ARRL since
1984, I'd say your departure was beneficial. Lord knows no one here
has missed you.

Back under your rock, worthless troll.

Steve, K4YZ

OK Dip****, List the improvements.

I'm sure he won't be able to come up with anything unless he was thinking
of counting raising dues, and pushing for lower standards as
improvements.

KB7ADL

Steve Robeson, K4CAP September 5th 03 11:23 AM

"hiram's cat" wrote in message .. .

[...]

What's "psycho" about it, Brain, or are you simply working off of
the same correspondence school degree that Lennie does?

Why is that?

Perhaps because the other poster didn't make a lot of assinine
assertions that are not substantiated by facts, Brain.

You may refer to "fact" in Websters to find out what they are,
Brain...You DO seem to have a problem with the concept.

Steve, K4YZ