Old September 2nd 03, 08:44 AM
Ryan, KC8PMX

Default Going under the knife

To all my friends, combatants, debaters and lurkers here in r.r.a.p,

I will be going under the knife this Tuesday for surgery on my lower back
and won't be back for about a week or so. I am quiet sure that I am not
going to feel like being in the upright position for the next week (or doing
much of anything for that matter) , so everyone have a great week and
probably next week I will have a ton of catching up to do.

Hope everyone had safe Labor Day Weekend and catch ya all in a bit,

--
Ryan, KC8PMX
FF1-FF2-MFR-(pending NREMT-B!)

Old September 3rd 03, 04:12 AM
Mike Coslo

Ryan, KC8PMX wrote:
To all my friends, combatants, debaters and lurkers here in r.r.a.p,

I will be going under the knife this Tuesday for surgery on my lower back
and won't be back for about a week or so. I am quiet sure that I am not
going to feel like being in the upright position for the next week (or doing
much of anything for that matter) , so everyone have a great week and
probably next week I will have a ton of catching up to do.

Yikes! I'm looking forward to seeing you here again real soon, Ryan.

- Mike KB3EIA -

Old September 3rd 03, 11:47 AM
Bert Craig

Good lucy to you, Ryan. Here's wishing you a speedy recovery. (.- -. -..
..- .--. .-. . - - -.-- -. ..- .-. ... . -.-.-.)

--
73 de Bert
WA2SI

"Ryan, KC8PMX" wrote in message
To all my friends, combatants, debaters and lurkers here in r.r.a.p,

I will be going under the knife this Tuesday for surgery on my lower back
and won't be back for about a week or so. I am quiet sure that I am not
going to feel like being in the upright position for the next week (or

doing
much of anything for that matter) , so everyone have a great week and
probably next week I will have a ton of catching up to do.

Hope everyone had safe Labor Day Weekend and catch ya all in a bit,

--
Ryan, KC8PMX
FF1-FF2-MFR-(pending NREMT-B!)
--. --- -.. ... .- -. --. . .-.. ... .- .-. . ..-. .. .-. . ..-.
.. --. .... - . .-. ...

Old September 3rd 03, 04:16 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"Ryan, KC8PMX" wrote in message
To all my friends, combatants, debaters and lurkers here in r.r.a.p,

I will be going under the knife this Tuesday for surgery on my lower back
and won't be back for about a week or so. I am quiet sure that I am not
going to feel like being in the upright position for the next week (or

doing
much of anything for that matter) , so everyone have a great week and
probably next week I will have a ton of catching up to do.

Hope everyone had safe Labor Day Weekend and catch ya all in a bit,

--
Ryan, KC8PMX
FF1-FF2-MFR-(pending NREMT-B!)
--. --- -.. ... .- -. --. . .-.. ... .- .-. . ..-. .. .-. . ..-.
.. --. .... - . .-. ...

Hope it helps you. See ya when you get back.

Dan/W4NTI

Old September 3rd 03, 06:00 PM
Steve Robeson, K4CAP

"Ryan, KC8PMX" wrote in message ...
To all my friends, combatants, debaters and lurkers here in r.r.a.p,

I will be going under the knife this Tuesday for surgery on my lower back
and won't be back for about a week or so.

Hope all goes well, Ryan...Been There, Done That, so I can tell
ya it will improve your life!

Just remember, the ONE four-letter word you DON'T want to hear in
the OR is...

"OOPS!"

See ya when ya get back!

73

Steve, K4YZ

Old September 4th 03, 12:30 PM
N2EY

In article , "Ryan, KC8PMX"
writes:

I will be going under the knife this Tuesday for surgery on my lower back
and won't be back for about a week or so.

Good luck and get well quick, Ryan!

73 de Jim, N2EY
Old September 15th 03, 08:34 AM
Ryan, KC8PMX

Actually this is supposed to be the "corrective" surgery, but you are
probably right anyhow HI HI.

Thank god for Vicoden and Ibuprophen.

--
Ryan, KC8PMX
FF1-FF2-MFR-(pending NREMT-B!)

"Dan/W4NTI" w4nti@get rid of this mindspring.com wrote in message
nk.net...
Good luck...but, get ready for a life of pain.

Dan/W4NTI

"Ryan, KC8PMX" wrote in message
Thanks for all of the wonderful responses and I am definitely feeling

alot
better. I am not back to 100% but getting there over the next couple of
weeks or so.

I had corrective surgery to repair a problem in my lower back as a

result
of
being in a car accident in 1997. Thank god it isn't vertebrae related.
According to the doc, I shouldn't have any more problems as long as this
heals properly.

Thanks again,
--
Ryan, KC8PMX
FF1-FF2-MFR-(pending NREMT-B!)

"Larry Roll K3LT" wrote in message
In article , "Ryan,

KC8PMX"
writes:

To all my friends, combatants, debaters and lurkers here in r.r.a.p,

I will be going under the knife this Tuesday for surgery on my lower

back
and won't be back for about a week or so. I am quiet sure that I am

not
going to feel like being in the upright position for the next week

(or
doing
much of anything for that matter) , so everyone have a great week and
probably next week I will have a ton of catching up to do.

Ryan:

I hope that the surgery turns out satisfactorily, and wish you a very
speedy recovery! We'll keep the light on in the window for you. Just
take your time, don't do anything you're not supposed to, and get
well soon!

73 de Larry, K3LT