Old September 8th 03, 12:07 PM
WA8ULX

No you won't. You'll be the same ole dumbass you've always been.

And you will still be a Dumb Down CBplusser who cant pass the EXTRA
Old September 8th 03, 02:21 PM
WA8ULX

You are the ANTI-ELMER! AAAAIEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Corry

Thanks for the comment.
Old September 8th 03, 02:29 PM
JJ

WA8ULX wrote:
Nothing like having a third grade education.

Is that what you have?

That and more and I can spell too. It's a shame they kicked you
out of the third grade, but after all you can't stay in public
school after 21 years of age.

Old September 8th 03, 02:31 PM
JJ

Dan/W4NTI wrote:

I did some experimenting along those lines, many years ago. Underground
actually works, to some degree.. hi.

Dan/W4NTI

I bet it makes your "grounded grid" linear operate better.

Old September 8th 03, 11:13 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"WA8ULX" wrote in message
To bury his Dipole. He was complaining about how noisy HF was, so I told

him
if he buried it, that it would stop the Noise. The fool believed me and

buried
it, I still cant stop laughing., I hate to tell the guy the truth, because

now
he Brags about how quit his Receiver is.

Bet that did 'quit' his receive... hi.

Old September 8th 03, 11:13 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"Jim Hampton" wrote in message
It works, but since you are using an "image" dipole the same number of

feet
in the air as you buried the dipole, you must remember to tune in the

image
frequency on receive for it to work

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA

"WA8ULX" wrote in message
To bury his Dipole. He was complaining about how noisy HF was, so I told

him
if he buried it, that it would stop the Noise. The fool believed me and

buried
it, I still cant stop laughing., I hate to tell the guy the truth,

because
now
he Brags about how quit his Receiver is.

---

That must be why I could hear it better on my SX-111

Dan/W4NTI

Old September 9th 03, 10:25 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"JJ" wrote in message

Dan/W4NTI wrote:

I did some experimenting along those lines, many years ago.

Underground
actually works, to some degree.. hi.

Dan/W4NTI

I bet it makes your "grounded grid" linear operate better.

Only if used with a grid leak.

Dan/W4NTI

Old September 10th 03, 03:59 AM
Larry Roll K3LT

In article , Bob Brock
writes:

OK...I've got to ask. How in the hell does someone who spells as
badly as he does send code? Hell, it's hard to tell what he's trying
to say here, I'd hate like hell to have to try and figure out what he
was trying to spell during a QSO.

Bob:

I've been using CW as my primary mode for over 20 years, and Bruce's
spelling seems fairly normal to me. Perhaps the NCTA is on to something
after all -- we should replace the code test with a spelling test! That should
really weed out a lot of troublemakers!

73 de Larry, K3LT

Old September 13th 03, 01:26 AM
WA8ULX

I think he'd be good at driving a big truck - for a week - w/o a
shower & brown racing stripe on the seat.

But just think, I would have you there to lick the Brown Racing stripe clean.