Old September 23rd 03, 02:01 AM
WA8ULX

No you didn't.

Prove it, you know you cant and that just bugs you..............
Old September 23rd 03, 02:03 AM
WA8ULX

Yet he claims that he was able to take the Extra exam on a lark, w/o
ever studying for it, scoring 100%, in under 8 minutes.

But everyone else is forced to memorize the Q/A.

Of course they are, they dont know the material. And you, not only do you not
know the material, you cant even Memorize enough answers to pass it.
Old September 23rd 03, 02:01 PM
WA8ULX

You are sooo spetchal. Your spetchalty is telling whoppers.

And you still cant memorize enough answers to pass the EXTRA

Old September 23rd 03, 02:01 PM
WA8ULX

Clean up your act and I might start believing you.

I dont care what you believe
Old September 24th 03, 03:27 AM
WA8ULX

Does that mean you'll quit trying to convince me that you're not a liar?

On this subject Im not a Liar, why does it bug you so much that I could do what
I did. Is because you cant Memorize a few simple answers. Or would you prefer
to wait for the Next handout, so you can pretend to be a real Ham?