Old September 27th 03, 02:14 AM
WA8ULX

Default I have changed my mind

With BPL looking like a sure thing, I now say lets dump the CW testing, and
let the CBplussers have it. How great it will be to have the CBplussers alloyed
on HF and cant talk to anyone. Maybe that was the FCC idea all along, give the
No-Coders HF, and intern with BPL here, they cant talk to anyone. GREAT IDEA..
Old September 27th 03, 05:17 PM
shephed

"WA8ULX" wrote in message
With BPL looking like a sure thing, I now say lets dump the CW testing,

and
let the CBplussers have it. How great it will be to have the CBplussers

alloyed
on HF and cant talk to anyone. Maybe that was the FCC idea all along, give

the
No-Coders HF, and intern with BPL here, they cant talk to anyone. GREAT

IDEA..

ARRL Bible, Book of Morse, Chapter 1, Verse 1
Don't worry about it, for it is writter;
And behold, for in the sky I saw a pale rider sat upon a pale horse. The
horse'e name is Codefree, and the rider's name is Capt. Carl.

And it will come to pass that Capt. Carl shall strik down the demon that is
BPL just as had done to the Godless Know-Coders.

As ye shall spend the rest of thy days in peace, without QRM or Morse Code.

Old September 27th 03, 06:06 PM
WA8ULX

ARRL Bible, Book of Morse, Chapter 1, Verse 1
Don't worry about it, for it is writter;
And behold, for in the sky I saw a pale rider sat upon a pale horse. The
horse'e name is Codefree, and the rider's name is Capt. Carl.

And it will come to pass that Capt. Carl shall strik down the demon that is
BPL just as had done to the Godless Know-Coders.

As ye shall spend the rest of thy days in peace, without QRM or Morse Code.

So true, if Karl the nut is so great, he better hurry up and get busy on
striking down BPL.
It makes you wonder if the FCC in there plan to put BPL in place, saw Karl as
someone they could use to take the attention off of BPL and put it on CW.

Old September 27th 03, 09:36 PM
WA8ULX

I bet you are right!
Capt. Carl is just a sock-puppet for the broadband cartel. Now what will all
the "engineers" do when they can't hear **** on HF?

This is too funny.....

I think its very funny, I can see it now, Captain Karl and his fruitcakes
finally get HF Phone, then find out they cant talk to anyone unless they use
CW.

Old September 28th 03, 01:02 AM
Carl R. Stevenson

"WA8ULX" wrote in message
I bet you are right!
Capt. Carl is just a sock-puppet for the broadband cartel. Now what will

all
the "engineers" do when they can't hear **** on HF?

This is too funny.....

I think its very funny, I can see it now, Captain Karl and his

fruitcakes
finally get HF Phone, then find out they cant talk to anyone unless they

use
CW.

And how do you expect CW to get through S9+ noise that's uniform
across all of the HF bands?

Bruce ... normally I simply ignore you, but it is time to tell you
directly that you are a total idiot.

If I gave you an hundred dollars cash and took you to a "rent/buy a clue
store" where clues were 5 cents each, you still wouldn't be able to get a
clue,
so why don't you just go back to CB and stop being such a world-class
AH amongst hams?

Carl - wk3c

Old September 28th 03, 01:42 AM
WA8ULX

Also, I will be lobbying FCC OET and the Commissioners in the
coming weeks against BPL ... and I've been out in the Emmaus, PA
BPL "pilot" area with local reporters SHOWING them just how bad
BPL really is (after showing them what S0-S9 signals sound like on
a quiet band away from the BPL area so that when they see/hear the
"wall to wall" S9+ "hash" from BPL they understand just how bad
it really is.

So don't give me this "sock-puppet for the broadband cartel" crap.

Carl - wk3c

Well there it is folks, Karl the Nut is going to save Ham Radio. Just think
Karl is going to put these Billion dollar companies in there place. Lets all
bow to Karl the Nut for saving Ham Radio.
Old September 28th 03, 01:48 AM
WA8ULX

And how do you expect CW to get through S9+ noise that's uniform
across all of the HF bands?

I dont, and dont care.

Bruce ... normally I simply ignore you, but it is time to tell you
directly that you are a total idiot.

Karl do you think I, or anyone except your LOONEY followers care what you say.
Get real Karl, you are a Fruit Cake

so why don't you just go back to CB and stop being such a world-class

Oh Im already there, with you and all your CB Buddies, who now Claim to be REAL
HAMS, but we all know there just WELFARE HAMS, better know as CBplussers.

Old September 28th 03, 02:15 AM
JJ

WA8ULX wrote in message
Karl is going to put these Billion dollar companies in there place. Lets

all
bow to Karl the Nut for saving Ham Radio.

You mean "in their" as in "in their place" instead of "there" as in put it
over "there". Nothing like a third grade education.

Old September 28th 03, 02:59 AM
WA8ULX

You mean "in their" as in "in their place" instead of "there" as in put it
over "there". Nothing like a third grade education.

Its sure good to know your good for something other than Ham Radio.