Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 30th 03, 03:21 AM
Clint

one of the two factions fighting over the code testing issue.

PCTA = Pro Code Testing Agenda ...
NCTA = No Code Test Agenda

The former wants to continue testing mores code
profeciency as a means of judging whether or not
you can recieve a ham radio license.

The latter want to remove the last vestiges of
morse code testing, the 5 wmp code test.

Anything past that is debatable, as to what they
really want or believe, but those are the basics.

Clint
KB5ZHT

Get in touch with your soul: www.glennbeck.com
OR, if you're a liberal, maybe you can FIND one

--
"William Warren" wrote in message
linux.org...
"Clint" rattlehead at computron dot net wrote:

And the PCTA crowd wonders why they aren't
being met with a warmer reception from the
newbies wanting to enter the hobby.

Please tell me what "PCTA" means. TIA.

Bill

(Filter the qrm for direct replies.)