Old September 29th 03, 12:45 AM
Clint

Default No good threads

My best advice is add any post to your killfile that has
the words CW, PCTA, NCTA or code testing as a
subject.

The reason is you're probably tired of the PCTA trolling,
and quite frankly the only reason I hang with the debate
as long as I do is in the unlikely event I run into a fresh
mind with an angle I myself didn't think of, making
me rethink the whole debate. Unfortunately, however,
most of thier posts on *that* side of the argument
drive you further and further away from sympathizing
with it, especially when the condescending attitudes
start to vomit themselves up.

Other than that, you will find nice posts regarding
antennas, meeting on frequencies, and other
topics.

Clint
KB5ZHT

Get in touch with your soul: www.glennbeck.com
OR, if you're a liberal, maybe you can FIND one

--
"Radioman" wrote in message
The only new thread was from the troll WA8ULX, so I hit
SHIFT-C and marked ALL the messages as READ.

Can someone post a good thread worth reading?

Once a thread hits about 5 messages, it's done around here.

Old September 29th 03, 01:24 AM
Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê

"Radioman" wrote in message

:
: Can someone post a good thread worth reading?
:
: Once a thread hits about 5 messages, it's done around here.

Dear OM "Radioman",

Unfortunately this thread didn't even get past one message before being
"done". Such a shame.

73, Barnabus Grumwich Overbyte, at your service.

"All persons, living or dead, are purely coincidental, and should not
be construed."

Old September 29th 03, 04:44 AM
Steve Robeson, K4CAP

Radioman wrote in message ...
The only new thread was from the troll WA8ULX, so I hit
SHIFT-C and marked ALL the messages as READ.

Can someone post a good thread worth reading?

I hear the Red Chinese are very good at selecting what they think
people should or should not read.

Otherwise exercise the freedom's provided for you and do it
yourself.

Steve, K4YZ
Old September 30th 03, 12:43 PM
Steve Robeson, K4CAP

"Clint" rattlehead at computron dot net wrote in message ...
My best advice is add any post to your killfile that has
the words CW, PCTA, NCTA or code testing as a
subject.

The reason is you're probably tired of the PCTA trolling...(SNIP)

Uhhhhhh, Clint, Old Boy, I will ask you to please show where he
suggested "one side" or the other was "at fault" for his OWN troll.

As for YOUR troll...Nice try. Obvious, unbalanced and pretty
lame. Just about what I'd expect...But NOT from you.

Or MAYBE from you...

Steve, K4YZ
Old October 2nd 03, 02:51 PM
Greg Courville

As someone pointed out to me, this "policy" group is specifically intended
for the discussion of issues such as CW testing, and helps keep that stuff
off, say, rec.radio.amateur.antenna. There are certain people that I
wouldn't mind never hearing again though.

73 de KG6SGY