Old November 29th 03, 11:24 PM
garigue

Default The 14 Petitions

I personally don't have the desire to "take advantage" of CW

No problem ....

nothing more that a necessary evil--a means to an end--to licensing in

amateur radio.

Evil ...Satan is evil ... I find no mention of CW in the Bible being the
preferred mode of the anti-Christ ..

I also find it uniquely lacking in any pertinent application to the process

of amateur radio, overall.

Pertinent as of pertaining to .. I suggest Kim that you turn on your
receiver and listen to the CW activity that is there
....albeit contesting. Wall to wall signals and on 30 meters essentially
likewise for those who don't contest. I really get tired of the old CW is
dead .....AKA pertinent to ham radio. Especially since the squashing of
this myth is just a turn of the knob away for those who have the ambition to
do so instead of repeating untrue crap.

CW is a wonderful skill to have if one enjoys communicating with it.

What you don't use you loose but in a lot of ops cases they will never loose
it because they never had it to begin with ..... therein lies the real
sadness.

God Bless 73 Tom Popovic KI3R Belle Vernon Pa

The 14 Petitions Len Over 21 Policy 493 December 31st 03 01:54 AM
14 Petitions Len Over 21 Policy 1 November 22nd 03 11:55 PM
The 14 Petitions Len Over 21 Policy 3 November 10th 03 12:31 AM
Amateur Radio Newsline™ Report 1362– September 19 2003 Radionews Policy 0 September 20th 03 04:13 PM