Old December 14th 03, 06:10 PM
JJ

Default Saddam

Saddam Hussein has been captured. He was found hiding in a hole near Tikrit.

Old December 14th 03, 06:56 PM
WA8ULX

Saddam Hussein has been captured. He was found hiding in a hole near Tikrit.

Way to Go GEORGE, and the US Troops. Now lets wait to hear the DEMS and the
LIEBERALS complain
Old December 14th 03, 08:53 PM
JJ

WA8ULX wrote:

Saddam Hussein has been captured. He was found hiding in a hole near Tikrit.

Way to Go GEORGE, and the US Troops. Now lets wait to hear the DEMS and the
LIEBERALS complain

They will loud and clear, The dummycrats are already claiming this is no
big deal.

Old December 14th 03, 10:58 PM
N2EY

In article , JJ
writes:

Saddam Hussein has been captured.

Alive.

He was found hiding in a hole near Tikrit.

Quite appropriate, don't you think?

Now the question is: what to do with him?

Old December 15th 03, 10:55 PM
WA8ULX

Your right...well to even it up we can put the liberals out there with him.

Dan/W4NTI

Great Idea, Im all for it. On second thought if we did that, we would probably
loose alot of posters on this BOARD.

Old December 15th 03, 11:52 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"WA8ULX" wrote in message
Your right...well to even it up we can put the liberals out there with

him.

Dan/W4NTI

Great Idea, Im all for it. On second thought if we did that, we would

probably
loose alot of posters on this BOARD.

And your point is?

Dan/W4NTI

No Saddam Richard Harrison Antenna 1 December 17th 03 01:18 AM
Saddam the Hamfest Bum? looney Dave General 1 December 15th 03 07:29 PM