Old December 28th 03, 05:12 PM
Kim W5TIT

"WA8ULX" wrote in message
Yup. Because you couldn't pass 20wpm, so you waited on your chalky
butt till the FCC gave you a "gimme!"

You know thats a LIE, I never wanted the Extra. But I guess I need to

explain
to you again.
A Bunch of No-Code Knuckle Draggers bet me $250.00 I couldnt pass the

TEST.
Well I not only passed with a score of 100%, with no study at all, I got

collect $250.00 From the Knuckle Draggers.
As I remember you still are not able to pass it.

Waddles *is* still around. It's a wonder there's anyone left getting his
posts, eh? He keeps ragging on folks for not wanting to upgrade to Extra.
Well, as I recall, Waddles never planned on the Extra until his (legendary
for sure) bet was presented. He had a price, you don't. You've decided (so
far) not to go for Extra and you've stood by your decision--unlike Waddles
who can't keep to a decision.

And, ain't it a hoot that he's out from the lower ranks and sittin' right up
there with the ranks of other Extras whom you and I know are rather
questionable in nature, motivation, and even personality? LOL

Kim W5TIT

Old December 28th 03, 05:17 PM
WA8ULX

You appear to have forgotten something.

You did it in "less than 8 minutes.

No I didnt forget the 8 Minutes, I was just wanting to see if you could keep
up.

And you lie.

NEVER
Old December 28th 03, 06:03 PM
WA8ULX

TIT your just Mad that you cant upgrade. By the way is that Fork Lift still
working
Old December 28th 03, 11:57 PM
N2EY

In article , "Kim"
writes:

Waddles *is* still around.

Of course, Kim.

It's a wonder there's anyone left getting his
posts, eh?

Background noise, nothing more.

He keeps ragging on folks for not wanting to upgrade to Extra.

And if they do, he still rags on them.

Well, as I recall, Waddles never planned on the Extra until his (legendary
for sure) bet was presented.

*And* the code requirement was reduced.

You don't really think anyone takes Bruce seriously, do ya? He and LHA are
philosophically the same person, with the same goals here. Just different
methods. Heck, they might even be the same person, period. Nobody with any
sense takes Len seriously, same as ULX.

He had a price, you don't.

Everyone has a price, Kim. Often it's not money, though.

You've decided (so
far) not to go for Extra and you've stood by your decision--unlike Waddles
who can't keep to a decision.

You mean like someone who says they're going for Extra "right out of the box"
but hasn't done so in 4 years?

And, ain't it a hoot that he's out from the lower ranks and sittin' right up
there with the ranks of other Extras whom you and I know are rather
questionable in nature, motivation, and even personality? LOL

Who would they be?

73 de Jim, N2EY

Old December 29th 03, 12:40 AM
Kim W5TIT

"N2EY" wrote in message
In article , "Kim"
writes:

Waddles *is* still around.

Of course, Kim.

Well, I've got my new computer all reset to keep the riff raff off my
machine...at least the riff raff from this newsgroup...heh heh.

It's a wonder there's anyone left getting his
posts, eh?

Background noise, nothing more.

Yep...and I like doing with background noise here the same I do on the air
with it: ignore it.

He keeps ragging on folks for not wanting to upgrade to Extra.

And if they do, he still rags on them.

That's true.

Well, as I recall, Waddles never planned on the Extra until his

(legendary
for sure) bet was presented.

*And* the code requirement was reduced.

ROFLMAO!!!! Oh r-r-r-r-r-e-a-l-l-y???!!! I had not realized that--man
that's hilarious!!

You don't really think anyone takes Bruce seriously, do ya? He and LHA are
philosophically the same person, with the same goals here. Just different
methods. Heck, they might even be the same person, period. Nobody with any
sense takes Len seriously, same as ULX.

I hadn't seen anyone take Waddles seriously before I started ignoring posts
with his information in them...and doubt they would. There's no one here
*that* dumbed down.

He had a price, you don't.

Everyone has a price, Kim. Often it's not money, though.

I'd like to believe I don't have one. But you're probably right. I don't
have one, though, where ham radio is concerned--it's not that much of a
passion for me. The way I feel about it's the way I feel about it.

You've decided (so
far) not to go for Extra and you've stood by your decision--unlike

Waddles
who can't keep to a decision.

You mean like someone who says they're going for Extra "right out of the

box"
but hasn't done so in 4 years?

Is that what Waddles did? Actually, I fault no one for saying something,
then changing their mind. I do it all the time. I used to say I'd never be
able to marry a Texan...and I did--and he's proved wrong everything I ever
thought about it.

And, ain't it a hoot that he's out from the lower ranks and sittin' right

up
there with the ranks of other Extras whom you and I know are rather
questionable in nature, motivation, and even personality? LOL

Who would they be?

73 de Jim, N2EY

Oh, I think you're well aware!

Kim W5TIT

Old December 29th 03, 12:46 AM
WA8ULX

I can keep up with your lies, no problem.

Its not a LIE, you know it isnt, your just MAD because you cant perform the
same Task.
Everyone knows your waiting for another FREE HANDOUT by the FCC.