Old January 4th 04, 03:58 AM

Bonnie Prince Charlie wrote:
aka Tim Nebout, a drug dealer and freebander from
LaMarque Texas who bootlegs on the 6 mhz aircraft
comm band and also on ham bands without a license.

How much does he charge for an ounce of kind bud?

--
___________________________
Truckers get the best $20 whores

Old January 4th 04, 03:55 PM
Landshark

"Steveo" wrote in message
Bonnie Prince Charlie wrote:
Attention All: the person posting as
is not wa3moj.

Of course George Busch does have an AOL account. He made this
post and forgot to remove his call sign.

http://www.google.com/groups?q=+%22w...e.com&rnum=440

Who is doing it is most likely tim nebo
aka Tim Nebout, a drug dealer and freebander from
LaMarque Texas who bootlegs on the 6 mhz aircraft
comm band and also on ham bands without a license.

Now this is typical George, deflect the attention away
from me and accuse other people of being me (LMAO!)

If it is not Tim it is Steve Parks of Medina Ohio or Mark
Beck of SF California. All these people have an axe to
grind against anyone who complains about illegal
radio operation and notice please that none of them
have a license.

Again, not true. I had mine many many years ago, you
said so in previous posts, don't you remember what you
post? I don't live, nor have I every lived in SF Ca., so
another lie and attempt at deflecting attention from the
fact that you posted this:

http://www.google.com/groups?q=g:thl...0mb-fo.aol.com

Of course we can't not include this email:

Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 13:04:24 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Warning - Posting to Newsgroups
From: Prodigy Abuse Department

From: Prodigy Abuse Department

Hello,

This is a WARNING NOTICE from the SBC Internet Services (SBCIS) Policy
department, regarding abusive, offensive and/or harassing emails/postings
sent from your SBCIS account.

It has been brought to our attention that you are posting on the internet
newsgroups with a known AOL user as you're account information

Said individual has forwarded a complaint concerning these posts.

Be advised it is a violation of our Terms of Service
(
http://sbc.yahoo.com/terms/)and Acceptable Use Policy
(http://support.sbcglobal.net/legal/aup.shtml) to use our service to email
or post, threatening, abusive, obscene, hateful, or otherwise objectionable
material.

If additional complaints are received concerning your SBCIS account, it will
be TERMINATED, and you may incur an early termination fee.

Sincerely,
The SBCIS Policy Department

They target hams and pick random
call signs like wa3moj or specific people in rrap that
they think might rat them out to the FCC etc or if you
have a record of supporting legal operation like Leland
Scott KC8LDO or even Jerry Oxendine. You may be next
these cb outlaws will stop at nothing including threats
and harassment.

No, you used you're call sign, it was your mistake, not
someone else's. Leland & Jerry have been on RRCB for
more years than you, no one's used there call sign in vain
yet that I know of. Again another way of you trying to
deflect the fact that you are a troll on RRCB, post hundreds
of times a week, under forged screen nics, changing them
to by pass newsreader filters, harass, accuse, use foul
language otherwise know as a TROLL!!

http://www.google.com/groups?q=autho...ome.com&rnum=5

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News - http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Sun Jan 4 04:50:46 2004 depuis l'IP : ac896116.ipt.aol.com [VIP
532284301978]

You're a regular friggin Columbo, maybe it's the man in the moon
too, jackass.

Be careful when accusing people, you putz. Paybacks can be a real
bitch.

Please note that the Voila News is being accessed though an
Aol proxy account.

Landshark

--
Real heroes are men who fall and fail
and are flawed, but win out in the end

Old January 4th 04, 02:13 PM
Richard Cranium

Bonnie Prince Charlie wrote in message ...
Attention All: the person posting as
is not wa3moj. Who is doing it is most likely tim nebo
aka Tim Nebout, a drug dealer and freebander from
LaMarque Texas who bootlegs on the 6 mhz aircraft
comm band and also on ham bands without a license.
If it is not Tim it is Steve Parks of Medina Ohio or Mark
Beck of SF California. All these people have an axe to
grind against anyone who complains about illegal
radio operation and notice please that none of them
have a license. They target hams and pick random
call signs like wa3moj or specific people in rrap that
they think might rat them out to the FCC etc or if you
have a record of supporting legal operation like Leland
Scott KC8LDO or even Jerry Oxendine. You may be next
these cb outlaws will stop at nothing including threats
and harassment.

Sorry, Charlie (really Georgie-girl Busch WA3MOJ). It's hardly
random for someone to choose your callsign since you are the biggest
TROLL in the cb newsgroup. If they target you it's because you
deserve it for making so many fag posts and personal attacks on people
you don't even know.

Why are you complaining about "forges" when you have been forging
N8WWMs callsign for a couple of months now?

Nobody forges Jerry's name or callsign because he isn't a TROLL. And
nobody else "may be next": Only you and DouGay Adair because you are
TROLLs.

But it's really quite simple, simpleton: You stop and they'll stop.
But that's too simple for your drunken mind to comprehend, isn't it?

Old January 4th 04, 02:58 PM
WA3MOJ

In article , Richard Cranium
says...

[...]

Why does he care what my internet name is?

Old January 4th 04, 03:53 PM
siroblivion.

"Bonnie Prince Charlie" wrote in message
Attention All: the person posting as
is not wa3moj. Who is doing it is most likely tim nebo
aka Tim Nebout, a drug dealer and freebander from
LaMarque Texas

What ever happened to Timmy's website; wasn't it
http://www.timnebo.com

Remember checking it out a couple times Timmy displaying his stash, cheap
Pawn Shop weaponry, 20 inch Nigga rims and a bunch of crack whores and big
bottom black women.

Funniest thing ever!

Old January 4th 04, 07:02 PM
gw

"siroblivion." wrote in message news:IFWJb.135014$a31.64412@fe11...
"Bonnie Prince Charlie" wrote in message
Attention All: the person posting as
is not wa3moj. Who is doing it is most likely tim nebo
aka Tim Nebout, a drug dealer and freebander from
LaMarque Texas

What ever happened to Timmy's website; wasn't it
http://www.timnebo.com

Remember checking it out a couple times Timmy displaying his stash, cheap
Pawn Shop weaponry, 20 inch Nigga rims and a bunch of crack whores and big
bottom black women.

Funniest thing ever!

yeh what is bad about it is he thinks those bow legged hairy big booty
girls are cute too!!!!