Old January 12th 04, 02:08 PM
WA8ULX

I've got more
potential amateur radio operator in my little finger than you have in all
your years as an amateur radio operator...

Kim W5TIT

Spoken like a TRUE CBer
Old January 12th 04, 06:02 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"WA8ULX" wrote in message
I've got more
potential amateur radio operator in my little finger than you have in all
your years as an amateur radio operator...

Kim W5TIT

Spoken like a TRUE CBer

I noticed the key word there....'potential'. At least she admitted it,
even though she doesn't realize it.

Dan/W4NTI

Old January 16th 04, 04:01 AM
Larry Roll K3LT

In article , "Kim W5TIT"
writes:

73 de Larry, K3LT
A Real Amateur Radio Operator -- which Kim would not recognize if one
landed right on her punkin' haid

You are, by no means, a real amateur radio operator. I've got more
potential amateur radio operator in my little finger than you have in all
your years as an amateur radio operator...

Kim W5TIT

Kim:

OIC. Well, then, why not uncork some of that "potential" and turn it into
some sort of action? BTW -- in order to exceed my own capabilities as
a ham radio operator, you'll have to be able to operate CW at 20 WPM --
at least! Better get started...

73 de Larry, K3LT