Old January 20th 04, 01:10 AM
stewart

Default Read it and WEEP!!!

How MANY times have I told all you old sticks in the mud, that Amateur
Radio was going to HAVE to implement my plan of a NEW NOVICE class
license:

http://www.arrl.org/news/stories/2004/01/19/1/?nc=1

The ARRL FINALLY took my advice... READ IT AND WEEP! And now - drop
all this NEGATIVE BULL****, stop wasting your time with your
foot-dragging, and progress-blocking, and get on with your FREAKING
LIVES! (Or are you all just a bunch of WHINERS?!)

- Stewart
(For those who don't want to wait for the new Novice license, try
MURS!)