Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 26th 04, 10:09 AM
Steve Robeson, K4CAP

Default OK...So What Are YOU Going To DO About It...?!?!

There's a lot of negativism in this group about the ARRL proposal.

While not as verbose about it, I agree that this "proposal" was
poorly thought out and does not meet any "obvious" need within Amateur
Radio. It's a W5YI-ian like effort to create something new for the
sake of sales/membership.

My "answer" is a letter to the ARRL suggesting that this was NOT
a wise idea and COULD have been made less of a surprise to the Amateur
Community by discussing it first. I'll "cc" that letter to my SM.

Other than hurl epithets and insults, is anyone else going to do
anything remotely constructive? Or is this pretty much the usual
"I-ain't-gonna-do-nuttin-but-whine-like-a-pig" RRAP rhetoric being
bantied about?

73

Steve, K4YZ