Old February 13th 04, 07:01 PM
Mike Coslo

Helmut wrote:

I have a Question about Dave Heil: Is he the one who ownes the HEIL
Microphone company?

No but he's been know to give people heil here once in a while.

When can we meet on the air waves? Which bands are you on? Any HOTSPOTS you
frequently visit on HF? ow is propagation over there in the US? What time
20m is open across the entire Country? How about on 40m day or night?

Do you do PSK31?

- Mike KB3EIA -

Old February 13th 04, 08:07 PM
Helmut

"Mike Coslo" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Helmut wrote:

I have a Question about Dave Heil: Is he the one who ownes the HEIL
Microphone company?

No but he's been know to give people heil here once in a while.

When can we meet on the air waves? Which bands are you on? Any HOTSPOTS

you
frequently visit on HF? ow is propagation over there in the US? What

time
20m is open across the entire Country? How about on 40m day or night?

Do you do PSK31?

Yes, I do. Where? When? Now? 14070? 21070? From State College/PA to
Reston/VA how far is this? do we have some shortskip up there, would it be
better to go to 40 or 80?
You tel me, and I will see, if the TRX is available over there at W4MQs
location.

seeya
73 de OE8SOQ
Helmut

- Mike KB3EIA -

Old February 13th 04, 08:58 PM
William

"Helmut" wrote in message ...

Hello Steve and William,

firstly, I have to apologize at Dave, for plagiate his writing style.
sarcasm It took me several month of studying this newsgroup to catch the
twist sarcasm ends

Actually, thank you, William, this is a great honour for me as a non-native
english speaker/writer, to be compared with such.

Not a problem, just don't be so quick to assume it as a compliment.

Thank you Steve, for taking this effort to look me up at QRZ, and to gathert
all this information about the Deutsche Telekom and their internet services.

To post from this account, you have to be physical resident in Germany to
get one. Deutsche Telekom or T-Online as their ISP is not the only ISP in
Germany, but it is the only telephone service provider.

Similarly, for me to post from here I have to be here.

I have a Question about Dave Heil: Is he the one who ownes the HEIL
Microphone company?

Nope, that would be Bob/K9EID. Dave Heil has a tarpaper shack in West
Virginia, and QSL cards from out-of-band Frenchmen.

When can we meet on the air waves? Which bands are you on? Any HOTSPOTS you
frequently visit on HF? ow is propagation over there in the US? What time
20m is open across the entire Country? How about on 40m day or night?

Do you have any portion of 6M not authorized to you?
Old February 13th 04, 09:04 PM
Helmut

"William" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
om...
"Helmut" wrote in message

[...]

In Europe we can work from 50 - 52 MHz, how about you??

oe8soq
Helmut

Old February 14th 04, 02:23 PM
William

(Len Over 21) wrote in message ...
In article ,
(William) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message

Not yet. They won't stop or admit they were EVER wrong, not
until the last code key is forcibly removed from the cold, dead
fingers of the last PCTA. Sigh.

LHA / WMD

I hope it doesn't come to that.

It already has. Many are already mentally dead and refuse to budge,
compromise or anything else on morse code testing. They keep
misspelling 'compromise' as "captitulation" to their opinions.

Instead, they should cleanse their souls by explaining why they argued
for maintaining the Morse Code Exam for HF access, and now how its a
disincentive to CW use on HF. It just doesn't make sense to me.

They should go to confession and be rewarded with having to do 100
Hail Hirams as penance. Their afterlife will be better for them.

Or, they could repent and nail some theses to a church door. That
worked for Marty Luther a long time back.

I get the impression that some of these cold, dead finger souls equate
morse code testing with Latin and the need to use only Latin in talking
to God (who, in their beliefs, apparently loves morse). Marty didn't
think so and spoke regularly with the Big Boss Above, started a whole
reformation in Protestantism. Millions followed him over the centuries.

We now return all to the noise floor of independent thought, a no-no
to certain newsgroupies in here. :-)

LHA / WMD

"noise floor of independant thought?"

You're a genius. No wonder they hate you.
Old February 14th 04, 02:32 PM
William

"Helmut" wrote in message ...
Hey, William do you have a callsign you can sign your post with??

73 de OE8SOQ
Helmut

Helmut, my call sign is november zero india mike delta. I prefer to
keep the spam down in my "real" email account by using a throw-away
email address (billybeeper) and not giving out personal info.

If you were to send an email to billybeeper it would never get read.

bb

Extra class - question about the test J999w General 8 April 13th 04 09:57 PM
From the Extra question pool: The dipole David Robbins General 1 January 23rd 04 05:32 PM
From the Extra question pool: The dipole David Robbins Policy 0 January 23rd 04 05:16 PM
Low reenlistment rate charlesb Policy 54 September 18th 03 01:57 PM
1x2 Calls--automatic when upgrading to Extra? Jim Hampton Policy 6 July 15th 03 10:55 PM