Old May 16th 04, 04:49 AM
Dave Heil

Default Dave Heil

Tim wrote:

Can anybody tell me if Mr. Dave Heil has passed away? I am asking out of
respect for the man.
Thank you.

I'm pleased to inform you that he still lives.

Dave Heil K8MN
Old May 16th 04, 01:19 PM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

Subject: Dave Heil
From: "Tim" Timothy@nospam
Date: 5/15/2004 11:09 PM Central Standard Time

"Dave Heil" wrote in message
Tim wrote:

Can anybody tell me if Mr. Dave Heil has passed away? I am asking out of
respect for the man.
Thank you.

I'm pleased to inform you that he still lives.

Dave Heil K8MN

Thank God! One of your antagonists, Roger Wiseman, had posted that you had
passed on. He even nastily commented that he hoped your demise was slow and
painful.
I am SO glad to hear that you are alive and well.
Thank you for the response.

I get the feeling this was a ruse, Dave...?!?!

73

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 16th 04, 09:28 PM
Bert Craig

"Dave Heil" wrote in message
Tim wrote:

Can anybody tell me if Mr. Dave Heil has passed away? I am asking out of
respect for the man.
Thank you.

I'm pleased to inform you that he still lives.

Dave Heil K8MN

Glad to hear it. I too was concerned...and still am re. Dick, W0EX. Has
anybody heard from/about him? My e-mails to his usual e-mail addresses have
gone unanswered.

73 de Bert
WA2SI