Old June 11th 04, 02:06 AM
Len Over 21

In article ,
(William) writes:

(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message
Subject: So Much For THAT Rant....
From:
(William)
Date: 6/9/2004 12:50 PM Central Standard Time

Steve, if you don't like me giving you crap, stop posting such stupid
things as, "Sorry Hans, MARS IS Amateur Radio."

I haven't stated that in weeks, Brain. You have, however... Dozens of
times.

You've repeated it over and over despite the fact that I acknowledged

it
was poorly worded, and have explained my intent.

Flat out wrong, not poorly worded.

Nursie did NOT "explain his intent" in the beginning.

Nursie backpedalled AFTER the proper documents were
identified and locations given to him after three weeks of
stating "MARS is amateur radio."

Nursie's "intent explanation" was ALSO poorly worded.

Nursie will never ever admit he do wrong.

That you won't acknowledge that and move on is evidence that this is

ALL
you have to try and deflect attention from your every expanding list of NG

faux
pax.

"MARS is amateur radio" statement is not a faux pas?

Nursie never once in three weeks of arguments identified or located
the documents which define and detail the Military Affiliate Radio
System. It took two others only a short search to find them on the
Internet and post that here.

Nursie has never once acknowledged that MARS is a MILITARY
radio system, not even when the predecessor, AARS, was
shown to be the Army Amateur Radio System. [he must not
think the U.S. Army is a military branch...a bad case of murine
brainwashing]

It's apparent that this is ALL you have to "argue" about, Brain.

Sucks to be you, Brain.

You're stupid words being shown to you again and again must finally be
getting to you.

"Sorry Hans...."

Hi, hi.

Brian, one might as well give up trying to make a chunk of igneous
rock understand anything, much less agree to have made a wrong
statement any time in his alleged life. [rock as a sentient life form
has only been portrayed as "life" on science-fiction shows...]

If nursie say MARS is amateur radio, then that is all he (or she)
understands as "correct." It is nothing else. That's why there isn't
any definition or regulations on MARS in Part 97.

shrug Decomposed granite cannot be argued with... :-)

LHA / WMD

Old June 11th 04, 02:06 AM
Len Over 21

In article ,
(William) writes:

From:
(William)
Date: 6/9/2004 12:54 PM Central Standard Time
From:
(William)
Date: 6/8/2004 6:06 PM Central Standard Time

Welp, its nice to see that at least somewhere on r.r.a... that people
can seperate their disagreements from their hatreds. But several
years ago, it really didn't look that way.

Now if we could get YOU to seperate your fantasies from what really
happened....

Steve, K4YZ

I lived it, and you didn't. Got the medal.

Congratulations. You were in-theater. That still does NOT prove ANY
authorized Amateur operation from T5 occured.

I owe you no proof.

Nursie say all who disagree with him MUST show "proof."

Nursie ignores such proof and say disagreer is a "liar."

Nursie define all that is "right" in his fantasyland domain.

I could "claim" operation from TA, 9K, HZ, DU, HR, VP2, VE, SU and

several
other places

What other places?

Fantasy places. "At the signpost up ahead, the Twilight
Zone..."

if the criteria was just having set foot on thier territorial
grounds at least once.

Setting foot on "thier" territorial grounds doesn't make for hostile
actions either.

Nursie "sets foot" on territorial grounds LOOKING for hostile
action! [sort of like he does in here... :-) ]

No Proof = Didn't happen.

Liar Steve, you could even show us some of those medals that you have,
but didn't earn. Walter Mittyism at its very finest. Get help.

It's quite easy to scan a photo (nursie wearing some kind of
uniform...SOP for that) and send it as an attachment in
e-mail. Nursie no do dat.

Medals can be identified by their general shape and color of
the ribbon if the photo quality is poor.

However, that doesn't explain his not understanding the DoD
Directive 4650.2 (21 Nov 03) which defines MARS. [MARS is a
military radio service] Therefore nursie be making up own
medals and calling them true...

Another prime example of modern U.S. amateur radio
operators for others to follow and learn from...?

LHA / WMD
Old June 12th 04, 11:59 PM
William

(Len Over 21) wrote in message ...
In article ,
(William) writes:

From:
(William)
Date: 6/9/2004 12:50 PM Central Standard Time

Steve, if you don't like me giving you crap, stop posting such stupid
things as, "Sorry Hans, MARS IS Amateur Radio."

I haven't stated that in weeks, Brain. You have, however... Dozens of
times.

You've repeated it over and over despite the fact that I acknowledged

it
was poorly worded, and have explained my intent.

Flat out wrong, not poorly worded.

Nursie did NOT "explain his intent" in the beginning.

Certainly took a lot of explanation and I'm still not satisfied with
any of his answers.

But something else is not satisfactory. He started this thread from
scratch, and claimed there was a "Rant." I didn't see the rant. I
asked where the rant was. Apparently, there was no rant.

I'm searching for a word used to describe a person wha says there was
something when there was not.

Nursie backpedalled AFTER the proper documents were
identified and locations given to him after three weeks of
stating "MARS is amateur radio."

Nursie's "intent explanation" was ALSO poorly worded.

Nursie will never ever admit he do wrong.

It's enough that we know. It's also enough that we know everyone else
here has given him a pass on it.

That you won't acknowledge that and move on is evidence that this is

ALL
you have to try and deflect attention from your every expanding list of NG

faux
pax.

"MARS is amateur radio" statement is not a faux pas?

Not only is it wrong, it's not true.

Nursie never once in three weeks of arguments identified or located
the documents which define and detail the Military Affiliate Radio
System. It took two others only a short search to find them on the
Internet and post that here.

Deliberate stupidity (playing dumb).

Nursie has never once acknowledged that MARS is a MILITARY
radio system, not even when the predecessor, AARS, was
shown to be the Army Amateur Radio System. [he must not
think the U.S. Army is a military branch...a bad case of murine
brainwashing]

Earned. Never Given.

It's apparent that this is ALL you have to "argue" about, Brain.

Sucks to be you, Brain.

You're stupid words being shown to you again and again must finally be
getting to you.

"Sorry Hans...."

Hi, hi.

Brian, one might as well give up trying to make a chunk of igneous
rock understand anything, much less agree to have made a wrong
statement any time in his alleged life. [rock as a sentient life form
has only been portrayed as "life" on science-fiction shows...]

Remember, his assertion was too stupid to be science related. It was
more like fantasy or pulp.

If nursie say MARS is amateur radio, then that is all he (or she)
understands as "correct." It is nothing else. That's why there isn't
any definition or regulations on MARS in Part 97.

It's gotta be in there somewhere or else Dee would certainly provide a
correction.

shrug Decomposed granite cannot be argued with... :-)

True Grit.

LHA / WMD

Old June 13th 04, 12:03 AM
William

(Len Over 21) wrote in message ...
In article ,
(William) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message
In article ,

(the Meaningful Dis-Cusser) writes:

(William) wrote in message
.com...
(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) wrote in message

. com...
(William) wrote in message
. com...

Steve, I didn't see the rant. Please repost it.

Perhaps if you didn't have your head so far up Lennie's rectum,
you might have had the opporutnity to read it in any one of several
HUNDRED anti-Amateur rants he's posted here.

Sorry you missed it. (More like IGNORED it.)

Steve, K4YZ

Sorry, Steve, but my head is not up Len's rectum.

Yes, it is.

More like your head
is up your own rectum. If you should ever pull it out, it will become
the "POP" heard round the world!

I am sure you wiash this were true.

Tsk, tsk, tsk...still making typos when oh, so angry? :-)

You have a "wiashing machine" there? A "clothes driaer?"

Appliance technology marches on...

Lockstep.

Remember, "real hams" do it with telegraphy. And LOGS.

And with AUTHORITY. [tension-hutt, gunnery nurse on da
bridge! all rise!]

If you cannot produce the rant, you'll just have to troll elsewhere.

Sorry, Brain...No need to waste that much bandwidth with material
that Lennie already wasted bandwidth on in the first place.

Everyone just loves all this "meaningful discussion" stuff. :-)

Is it time for Carl to spank Steve again?

Naw!

Carl be busy with true productive work with the IEEE.

Gunnery nurse incapable of anything but trying to suppress
those with differing opinions.

The definition of insanity is to spank an insane guy again and expect
different results.

Good point! I need a vacation...but, it's so EASY to reply
to the gunnery nurse...why, the posts just seem "to write
themselves!" :-)

Now, try and find something you KNOW something about to talk
about, Brain. So far you can discount DXpeditions, reciprocal
licensing, MARS, and emergency communications. You've failed
miserably in ALL of these subjects.

"MARS is amateur radio."

Nursie is a veteran of "hostile actions."

Nursie shopped at the HRO in Burbank, CA, before they even
moved out of their Van Nuys location...

Everyone just loves this "meaningful discussion" stuff. :-)

Steve is only here for meaningful discourse.

Of course. All us newsgrope readers can SEE that. :-)

By the way, that Burbank HRO store is right next to a Radio
Shack store. Ain't dat sometin? :-)

Betcha da gunnery nurse didn't know that, too busy "shopping
with friends" there...like back at a time when that HRO store
wasn't there! Amazing. Like Quantum Leap wasn't a TV show,
it really existed! :-)

Hmmm? How can you shop at a store before it was there, but then say
that you did it anyway?
Old June 13th 04, 02:57 PM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

From: (William)
Date: 6/12/2004 5:59 PM Central Standard Time
(Len Over 21) wrote in message

Nursie did NOT "explain his intent" in the beginning.

Certainly took a lot of explanation and I'm still not satisfied with
any of his answers.

That's OK, Brain.

At least there ARE answers.

Still have many, many questions for YOU out there. NONE answered,
satisfactorly or othrwise.

But something else is not satisfactory. He started this thread from
scratch, and claimed there was a "Rant." I didn't see the rant. I
asked where the rant was. Apparently, there was no rant.

Sure there was...still is...You refuse to acknowledge it since it would
acknowledge the true nature of your "mentor, and subsequently YOUR relationship
with said "mentor".

I'm searching for a word used to describe a person wha says there was
something when there was not.

It's there. Now you look even MORE ignorant that you already do for so
aggressively trying to disclaim it.

Nursie backpedalled AFTER the proper documents were
identified and locations given to him after three weeks of
stating "MARS is amateur radio."

Nursie's "intent explanation" was ALSO poorly worded.

Nursie will never ever admit he do wrong.

It's enough that we know. It's also enough that we know everyone else
here has given him a pass on it.

Not "everyone else".

You and Lennie. Only one of you who as any "experience" in MARS at all,
and neither of you who knows how MARS operates.

"MARS is amateur radio" statement is not a faux pas?

Not only is it wrong, it's not true.

When quoted out of context, it is. You ignore the rest hoping it won't be
fed back to you.

Too bad for you.

No Amateur Radio = No MARS.

Nursie never once in three weeks of arguments identified or located
the documents which define and detail the Military Affiliate Radio
System. It took two others only a short search to find them on the
Internet and post that here.

Deliberate stupidity (playing dumb).

Nope. Those "documents" were not needed.

No Amateur Radio = No MARS.

Nursie has never once acknowledged that MARS is a MILITARY
radio system...(SNIP)

Untrue...Again....

(UNSNIP)...not even when the predecessor, AARS, was
shown to be the Army Amateur Radio System. [he must not
think the U.S. Army is a military branch...a bad case of murine
brainwashing]

Earned. Never Given.

Keep trying, Brain. You MIGHT get SOMETHING right one day.

Not likely, but you might...

Steve, K4YZ

Theological Rant [email protected] Antenna 0 November 27th 03 05:58 PM
Rant Michael A. Terrell Homebrew 17 October 24th 03 04:42 AM
Another Self-Humiliating LenniRiffic Rant Leo Policy 52 October 6th 03 04:39 PM