Old August 16th 04, 07:28 AM
D. Stussy

On Mon, 9 Aug 2004, Dave Heil wrote:
"D. Stussy" wrote:
On Mon, 2 Aug 2004, Lloyd wrote:
BULL****!

Then tell me why he won't come out here and set the record straight?

What would be his motivation to do so?

The truth is motivation enough.

He obviously knows about this newsgroup and reads it - and even posts at least
once per week here.

He won't come out - because he knows that I'm correct.

At least that's your assumption.

He's done nothing to prove it incorrect.

In the alternative, let's assume that I am wrong: In that case, his news
gathering efforts are 900% more costly than that disclosed by his "competitors"
(I only need to compare against one competitor to prove that), and as such,
people should then be supporting the more efficient services, not his. That in
itself is reason enough to divert contributions elsewhere.

You will find that I'm
not the only person who has this opinion of him and his finances (but I may be
the only one who has voiced it).

If no one else is voicing it, how do you know there are others who hold
your view? From the response to your diatribes here, most think the
matter is a non-issue. You can rage at the Sun; you can curse the moon.
Both are still here.

I know that there are others because I have spoken to them face-to-face about
this precise topic, and they agreed with me. Except for one individual, they
don't participate here.
Old August 16th 04, 07:29 AM
D. Stussy

On Sat, 14 Aug 2004, S. Hanrahan wrote:
You don't have a leg to stand on.

That's right. I have TWO! :-)
Old August 16th 04, 05:48 PM
Mike Coslo

"D. Stussy" wrote:

On Mon, 2 Aug 2004, Lloyd wrote:

BULL****!

Then tell me why he won't come out here and set the record straight?

What would be his motivation to do so?

The truth is motivation enough.

You have the claims, you have to supply the evidence. Until then you
sound a littel like the people that claim alien abduction

He obviously knows about this newsgroup and reads it - and even posts at least
once per week here.

He won't come out - because he knows that I'm correct.

At least that's your assumption.

He's done nothing to prove it incorrect.

In the alternative, let's assume that I am wrong: In that case, his news
gathering efforts are 900% more costly than that disclosed by his "competitors"
(I only need to compare against one competitor to prove that), and as such,
people should then be supporting the more efficient services, not his. That in
itself is reason enough to divert contributions elsewhere.

This is America, kind sir. If he makes money, and people are willing to
support him, then so be it. One of the things that makes our country great!

You will find that I'm
not the only person who has this opinion of him and his finances (but I may be
the only one who has voiced it).

If no one else is voicing it, how do you know there are others who hold
your view? From the response to your diatribes here, most think the
matter is a non-issue. You can rage at the Sun; you can curse the moon.
Both are still here.

I know that there are others because I have spoken to them face-to-face about
this precise topic, and they agreed with me. Except for one individual, they
don't participate here.

So some people agree with you. Some people agree with Mr. Pasternak. Null.

- Mike KB3EIA -

Old August 17th 04, 09:29 AM
hotmail user

On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 06:29:58 GMT, "D. Stussy"
wrote:

That's right. I have TWO! :-)

After Bill gets through with you in court, you'll only have stumps.
He'd cut you off at the knees.

Old August 23rd 04, 08:07 AM
D. Stussy

"D. Stussy" wrote:

On Mon, 2 Aug 2004, Lloyd wrote:

[...]

If he is making money on a regular basis, he should have his non-profit status
revoked. ...Or is that too hard a concept for you?

Old August 23rd 04, 08:10 AM
D. Stussy

wrote:

That's right. I have TWO! :-)

After Bill gets through with you in court, you'll only have stumps.
He'd cut you off at the knees.

But you forget: He can't do that. That would require disclosure of his
expenditures (for which he has already refused - because that would disclose
his fraud as well), thus I would prevail.
Old August 29th 04, 11:59 PM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

Subject: Amateur Radio Newsline ...
From: "D. Stussy"
Date: 8/29/2004 5:52 PM Central Standard Time
From: "D. Stussy"

Date: 8/23/2004 2:10 AM Central Standard Time
wrote:

That's right. I have TWO! :-)

After Bill gets through with you in court, you'll only have stumps.
He'd cut you off at the knees.

But you forget: He can't do that. That would require disclosure of his
expenditures (for which he has already refused - because that would

disclose
his fraud as well), thus I would prevail.

Bill has, as of this date, "refused" nothing.

YOU have not filed a formal complaint that would require that he

disclose
his finances.

He is not required to just plop open his books because someone with an
attitude says "boo" in an unmoderated newsgroup.

Unless you take the initiative to live up to your rhetoric you will

not
prevail at anything.

26 USC 6104(d) says otherwise. Read it.

You still have no right to just demand that he just give his books to you.

You have made no effort to get him to do so via legally provided-for
channels. I know this because I asked him.

You have no evidence other than some ill defined suspicion. Your
obviously tainted personal bias doesn't even remotely approach enough
"resonable doubt" as to get law enforcement to do anything on thier own
volition.

You're barking at the moon...Again.

73

Steve, K4YZ