RadioBanter

-   -   Another D-H* NCVEC proposal (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/27659-re-another-d-h%2A-ncvec-proposal.html)

William August 19th 04 01:24 PM

(Len Over 21) wrote in message ...
In article ,
(William) writes:

(Quitefine) wrote in message

In article ,
(William) writes:

Did you arrive at a different answer?

Yes.

Naturally.

How's your planetary predictions coming along?

He probably channeled Kepler and told him
his theories were "incorrect!" :-)

Galileo, Copernicus, and Tycho Brahe,
too...if they opposed his mighty
opinions.

Error! Incorrect! All them
guys
need AMATEUR astronomer
licenses!

Polly gonna "kiss his
grits!"

LHA / WMD

LHA / WMD

These guys are so full of it. And "it" stinks.

William August 19th 04 01:29 PM

(Len Over 21) wrote in message ...
In article ,
(William) writes:

Can't wait to see nutso Steve's comments on these Quitefine anon postings.

Len, dollar says he invoke PCTA Double Standard and gib Jimmy Who da pass.

All bets
are off...

Darnit Len, it was only a dollar! I know he isn't even worth a dollar...

Nursie
busy "dialing,"
the
dingaling).

He gonna get blister finger. So much dialing.

He
gonna
COMMIT all
his
"enemies." :-)

Hi, hi! He got a big list. Attacks all Anon posters CEPT jimmy Who.

LHA / WMD

bb

Steve Robeson K4CAP August 19th 04 01:43 PM

Subject: Another D-H* NCVEC proposal
From: (William)
Date: 8/19/2004 7:24 AM Central Standard Time

These guys are so full of it. And "it" stinks.

In as much as you seem to have YOUR head firmly implanted in Lennie's
britches, I dare say that ANYthing you smell stinks, Brain.

Another day, another opporutnity for you to regain your self respect and
dignity...

...down the drain...

Steve, K4YZ

Len Over 21 August 20th 04 12:12 AM

In article ,
(William) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message
In article ,
(William) writes:

Can't wait to see nutso Steve's comments on these Quitefine anon postings.

Len, dollar says he invoke PCTA Double Standard and gib Jimmy Who da pass.

All bets
are off...

Darnit Len, it was only a dollar! I know he isn't even worth a dollar...

As I said, nursie is a day late and a dollar short...

Nursie
busy "dialing,"
the
dingaling).

He gonna get blister finger. So much dialing.

His posturing and provoking him makes him oblivious to such.

What he really needs is to get rid of such ranting and raving,
"threats" against all who talk against him.

No hope for his salvation.

He
gonna
COMMIT all
his
"enemies." :-)

Hi, hi! He got a big list. Attacks all Anon posters CEPT jimmy Who.

"CEPT?" Jimmie Who moved to Yurp? :-)

Oh...as in "except..." Ah, so. :-)

I'm still waiting for the padded wagon to show up with burly white-
suited attendants carrying a one-size-fits-all jacket. :-)

Until then, the chicken-snit posturing nursie remains just another
LYING newsgroup poster. shrug

NOT a good role model for demonstrating U.S. amateur radio...

Good for demonstrating Dump Hucks, though...

LHA / WMD

Len Over 21 August 20th 04 12:12 AM

In article ,
(William) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message

In article ,
(William) writes:

Can't wait to see nutso Steve's comments on these Quitefine anon postings.

Len, dollar says he invoke PCTA Double Standard and gib Jimmy Who da pass.

All bets
are off...

Darnit Len, it was only a dollar!!! That's merely 1/35th of an annual
membership in the American Radio Relay League.

Nursie be a day late and a dollar short...

Nursie
busy "dialing,"
(the
dingaling). He
gonna
COMMIT all
his
"enemies." :-)

LHA / WMD

He'll have to do triage on that dialing finger. He's picked so many
fights all over this newsgroup he'll probably even get a blister on
his fingernail (not to mention another cigar box medal).

One of nursie's more unusual empty threats was that "I'm going
to call on the authorities to come and take you away!"

He must have been on a different "high" than usual that time...

And why does he have to have a "Dialing Emergency" when he should be
getting on this Anon Quitefine character? When has he ever passed up
an opportunity to try to bust the chops of ANY anon poster?

Nursie is a hypocritical type and tries to "target" only certain folks.

She isn't into actual discussion, just in FIGHTING with others.

Not a good role model to interest others in amateur radio...

LHA / WMD

William August 20th 04 01:03 AM

(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message ...
Subject: Quitefine Anon, was: Another D-H* NCVEC proposal
From:
(William)
Date: 8/18/2004 6:16 PM Central Standard Time
(Len Over 21) wrote in message

Len, dollar says he invoke PCTA Double Standard and gib Jimmy Who da pass.

All bets
are off...

Darnit Len, it was only a dollar!!! That's merely 1/35th of an annual
membership in the American Radio Relay League.

Actually, Brainless, One dollar is only 1/39th of a League membership.

Facts, Brain...Ya gotta do the research and get the FACTS right.

(ahhhhhh....yeeeeeah...Like THAT will ever happen...)

Guess we all know how long it's been since you DID hold a League
membership, eh? I't BEEN $39 for YEARS now....

Steve, K4YZ

Just like Steve to argue minutia; he'll probably end up calling
someone a liar over it. The difference between 1/35 and 1/39 is
0.00293.

Yet I still support the ARRL regardless of the current price.

Thems the FACTS.

So now that you've tried to divert the issue, are you still going to
give Jimmy Who da pass?

S'OK. Quitefine, actually.

William August 20th 04 01:11 AM

From:
(William)
Date: 8/19/2004 7:24 AM Central Standard Time

These guys are so full of it. And "it" stinks.

In as much as you seem to have YOUR head firmly implanted in Lennie's
britches, I dare say that ANYthing you smell stinks, Brain.

Another day, another opporutnity for you to regain your self respect and
dignity...

...down the drain...

Steve, K4YZ

Gosh, so many "opporUt_nities," so little time. You might want to
wipe that froth from the corner of your mouth.

Steve Robeson K4CAP August 20th 04 02:52 AM

From: (William)
Date: 8/19/2004 7:03 PM Central Standard Time
(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message

Darnit Len, it was only a dollar!!! That's merely 1/35th of an annual
membership in the American Radio Relay League.

Actually, Brainless, One dollar is only 1/39th of a League membership.

Facts, Brain...Ya gotta do the research and get the FACTS right.

(ahhhhhh....yeeeeeah...Like THAT will ever happen...)

Guess we all know how long it's been since you DID hold a League
membership, eh? I't BEEN $39 for YEARS now....

Just like Steve to argue minutia; he'll probably end up calling
someone a liar over it. The difference between 1/35 and 1/39 is
0.00293.

I seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Brain.

I transpose the "h" and "a" in "have" and that's OK for you "address".

I point out that you make a specific error of fact, and that is "minutia"

Uh huh...

Yet I still support the ARRL regardless of the current price.

Not at $35.00, you don't.

So now that you've tried to divert the issue, are you still going to
give Jimmy Who da pass?

Who's "Jimmy Who"?

I searched Google and QRZ and find no one named "Jimmy Who". Is that a
Westernization of an Asian name?

Steve, K4YZ

Steve Robeson K4CAP August 20th 04 02:55 AM

From: (William)
Date: 8/19/2004 7:11 PM Central Standard Time
From:
(William)
Date: 8/19/2004 7:24 AM Central Standard Time

These guys are so full of it. And "it" stinks.

In as much as you seem to have YOUR head firmly implanted in Lennie's
britches, I dare say that ANYthing you smell stinks, Brain.

Another day, another opporutnity for you to regain your self respect

and
dignity...

...down the drain...

Steve, K4YZ

Gosh, so many "opporUt_nities," so little time. You might want to
wipe that froth from the corner of your mouth.

Again trying to dodge behind a typo rather than take some definitive
action to restore some dignity to the Burke name.

Guess we know where your priorities lay, Brain.

As if we had any doubts.

Steve, K4YZ

Steve Robeson, K4CAP August 20th 04 08:50 AM

(Len Over 21) wrote in message ...

Not a good role model to interest others in amateur radio...

Please, Lennie...remind us quickly of how many persons are
licensed Amateurs today as a result of YOUR efforts and stewardship?

Steve, K4YZ