Old September 10th 04, 06:35 PM
Len Over 21

In article ,
(Foul-mouthed Role Model of a Modern Ham Extra) writes:

Subject: ARRL to propose subband-by-bandwidth regulation
From:
(William)
Date: 9/8/2004 7:20 PM Central Standard Time
(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message

Thank God...Maybe we can keep the scum in one puddle.

Now DAVE! Why should we assume he'd have any relevent experience or
participation? He's got a big mouth, a bad attitude, and the idea that

the
Constitutions guarantees somehow mean it's OK to be an antagonistic twerp.

One day, someone will throw a brick through his windows or flatten

his
tires, and "all of a sudden" he will realize that there ARE penalties for
running your mouth off.

So much for "civil discourse."

You're simply incapable of it.

Best of Luck.

There's nothing of what I said that's "uncivil", Brain.

Nearly ALL of nursie's output is uncivil.

Lennie's spent a long time building his foundation of hatred.

No "foundation of hatred" here. That's all in nursie's disordered
imagination and psychosis.

One of these days someone is likely to react. It happens everyday.
Read the papers.

In the Podunk Valley, TN, weekly newspeper?

More likely in this newsgroup. Nursie REACTS like a CB-plusser.

The ones I feel sorry for are Mrs Lennie and thier cats. I doubt she has
a clue as to how he acts in this open, public fourm. She will be the one
terrorized as a result of HIS actions.

Anyone attempting to "terrorize" my wife, me, or this household
will be in for a rude, painful surprise.

Google will, of course, archive this message made in a public venue.
The LAPD can access that. So can the telephone company security
people. So can AOL.

Intimidation "threats" made over a newsgroup are puerile rantings of
a deranged mind. No degrees or certificates needed to verify that.

Oh well.

Nursie is IN a well...one that is of despair, deep, cold and was dug
by herself in the unfertile imagination of her own mind. It has no
water and the bucket is filled with unmentionable waste...

Get help for yourself, nursie.

Old September 10th 04, 11:17 PM
William

From:
(William)
Date: 9/8/2004 7:20 PM Central Standard Time
(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message

Thank God...Maybe we can keep the scum in one puddle.

Now DAVE! Why should we assume he'd have any relevent experience or
participation? He's got a big mouth, a bad attitude, and the idea that the
Constitutions guarantees somehow mean it's OK to be an antagonistic twerp.

One day, someone will throw a brick through his windows or flatten his
tires, and "all of a sudden" he will realize that there ARE penalties for
running your mouth off.

So much for "civil discourse."

You're simply incapable of it.

Best of Luck.

There's nothing of what I said that's "uncivil", Brain.

Bricks through windows and slashed tires is acceptable in your neighborhood?

Lennie's spent a long time building his foundation of hatred.

You have credentials to be making such judgements?

One of these days someone is likely to react. It happens everyday. Read
the papers.

I see a threat in your remarks. A violent threat. Thrown bricks and slashed tires.

The ones I feel sorry for are Mrs Lennie and thier cats. I doubt she has
a clue as to how he acts in this open, public fourm. She will be the one
terrorized as a result of HIS actions.

Now threats of terrorism to his spouse, and unspeakable acts to "thier" cats.

Oh well.

Steve, K4YZ

Yeh, oh well.

So much for your civil discourse - you're simply incapable of it.
Old September 10th 04, 11:53 PM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

From: (William)
Date: 9/10/2004 5:17 PM Central Standard Time
From:
(William)
Date: 9/8/2004 7:20 PM Central Standard Time
[...]

Absolutely not.

Nor did I say I suggested someone DO it, Brain.

What I SAID was that Lennie makes it a habit of making enemies with his
insults and arrogant behaviour. I would not be surprised if it DID happen,
knowing the part of the United States he lives in.

Please read what I wrote...Not interject what you want.

Lennie's spent a long time building his foundation of hatred.

You have credentials to be making such judgements?

Yep. It's called an "archive". It's right here in front of you, Brain.

One of these days someone is likely to react. It happens everyday.

Read
the papers.

I see a threat in your remarks. A violent threat. Thrown bricks and slashed
tires.

It IS ugly, Brain.

And the thought of what pushes people to DO ugly things is almost as ugly.

I reiterate...I do not suggest nor condone such behaviour.

That YOU see a "threat" there is soley based upon guilty concious.

The ones I feel sorry for are Mrs Lennie and thier cats. I doubt she

has
a clue as to how he acts in this open, public fourm. She will be the one
terrorized as a result of HIS actions.

Now threats of terrorism to his spouse, and unspeakable acts to "thier" cats.

Oh well.

Steve, K4YZ

Yeh, oh well.

So much for your civil discourse - you're simply incapable of it.

It's still not uncivil, Brain. I stated that one day he's likely to push
the wrong buttons and infuriate the wrong people.. Knowing him from this forum
plus what has been told to me by persons who knew him, albeit many years ago,
Lennie lends himself to such reactions.

Get a grip, Burke, and please try to just read the words, NOT read INTO
them.

Steve, K4YZ

Old September 11th 04, 01:19 PM
William

From:
(William)
Date: 9/10/2004 5:17 PM Central Standard Time
From:
(William)
Date: 9/8/2004 7:20 PM Central Standard Time
[...]

Were you thinking about doing it yourself?

What I SAID was that Lennie makes it a habit of making enemies with his
insults and arrogant behaviour.

You should examine your own behavior.

I would not be surprised if it DID happen,
knowing the part of the United States he lives in.

You realize that if a brick were found through his window that you
would be implicated?

Please read what I wrote...Not interject what you want.

You're a creepy guy. You got the reaction that you were looking for.

Lennie's spent a long time building his foundation of hatred.

You have credentials to be making such judgements?

Yep. It's called an "archive". It's right here in front of you, Brain.

As are numerous "veiled" threats by you.

One of these days someone is likely to react. It happens everyday.

Read
the papers.

I see a threat in your remarks. A violent threat. Thrown bricks and slashed
tires.

It IS ugly, Brain.

And the thought of what pushes people to DO ugly things is almost as ugly.

I reiterate...I do not suggest nor condone such behaviour.

You've already suggested it. Now you're in the CYA mode. You better
hope that a brick isn't found thrown through his window.

That YOU see a "threat" there is soley based upon guilty concious.

You're a creepy guy. You got the reaction that you were looking for.

The ones I feel sorry for are Mrs Lennie and thier cats. I doubt she

has
a clue as to how he acts in this open, public fourm. She will be the one
terrorized as a result of HIS actions.

Now threats of terrorism to his spouse, and unspeakable acts to "thier" cats.

No comment indeed. That is for the best.

Old September 11th 04, 04:44 PM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

From: (William)
Date: 9/11/2004 7:19 AM Central Standard Time
(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message

What I SAID was that Lennie makes it a habit of making enemies with

his
insults and arrogant behaviour.

You should examine your own behavior.

I would not be surprised if it DID happen,
knowing the part of the United States he lives in.

You realize that if a brick were found through his window that you
would be implicated?

No I wouldn't.

All that would need be done is turn over Lennie's various screen names and
let those who "investigate" such things see how he might invite such an act.

I will not be the one doing it.

Nor will I condone anyone doing it.

Please read what I wrote...Not interject what you want.

You're a creepy guy. You got the reaction that you were looking for.

What's creepier is that you somehow saw a threat in that.

Lennie's spent a long time building his foundation of hatred.

You have credentials to be making such judgements?

Yep. It's called an "archive". It's right here in front of you,

Brain.

As are numerous "veiled" threats by you.

Nothing's "veiled".

One of these days someone is likely to react. It happens everyday.

Read
the papers.

I see a threat in your remarks. A violent threat. Thrown bricks and

slashed
tires.

It IS ugly, Brain.

And the thought of what pushes people to DO ugly things is almost as

ugly.

I reiterate...I do not suggest nor condone such behaviour.

You've already suggested it. Now you're in the CYA mode. You better
hope that a brick isn't found thrown through his window.

I am a fairly healthy fella, Brain, but I would be at the limits of my
capabilities tossing a brick from TN to CA with that kind of accuracy.

That YOU see a "threat" there is soley based upon guilty concious.

You're a creepy guy. You got the reaction that you were looking for.

The ones I feel sorry for are Mrs Lennie and thier cats. I doubt

she
has
a clue as to how he acts in this open, public fourm. She will be the

one
terrorized as a result of HIS actions.

Now threats of terrorism to his spouse, and unspeakable acts to "thier"

cats.

No comment indeed. That is for the best.

No comment needed.

If some such an act were to occur at the Anderson household as a result of
Lennie's foul mouth or antagonisms, it wouldn't be the first time a family
suffered due to another members misdeeds.

Oh well.

Steve, K4YZ

Yeh, oh well.

So much for your civil discourse - you're simply incapable of it.

It's still not uncivil, Brain. I stated that one day he's likely to

push
the wrong buttons and infuriate the wrong people.. Knowing him from this

forum
plus what has been told to me by persons who knew him, albeit many years

ago,
Lennie lends himself to such reactions.

You're a creepy guy. You got the reaction that you were looking for.

What's creepier is that you saw some threat in that.

Get a grip, Burke, and please try to just read the words, NOT read INTO
them.

Steve, K4YZ

You're a creepy guy. You got the reaction that you were looking for.

And that reaction was.....?!?!

Steve, K4YZ