Old August 18th 04, 11:20 PM
Steve Robeson, K4CAP

(William) wrote in message om...
(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) wrote in message . com...
(William) wrote in message om...

(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) wrote in message . com... He's not in any of my logs.

Neither is anyone else.

Steve, K4YZ

To set the record straight, K4YZ/K4CAP is not in the following logs:

KA0ZFY
N0iMD
HL9ACT
N0iMD/KH2
T5/N0iMD
N0iMD/9
N0iMD/8

K4YZ merely talks a game, and not a very good one at that. TTFN.

To set yet another Brainless Rant aside, N0IMD is welcome to
review the ARRL's "DXCC" listings where he WILL find "K4YZ". No
talking necessary...documented on paper from around the world.

And yes, that has been since I assumed the "ownership" of K4YZ in
December of 1996.

FYI: None of the above callsigns Brain listed are in the logs of
WN8OAH, WD4DEV, KA8GRY, KC8M (before 12/96), or K4CAP, either. Nor is
he in the logbooks of KA6CM (7/81 to 12/81).

So, Brain...who's "talking" now? Care to check out the ARRL site?

Putz.

Steve, K4YZ

Thanks, but I merely belong to the ARRL.
I don't allow it guide all of my amateur
activities. It is a fun club with some
good operating activities, though.

Ah yes...A "club" it may be...

But there, documented in-and-amongst thousands of other licensed
Amateurs who HAVE not only talked the talk, but walked the walk is
K4YZ...

Documented...Proven...

Where oh where is N0IMD or ANY of his other manifestations...?!?!

Three different DX locales and not a THING to show for it?

Your exact words we "K4YZ merely talks a game, and not a very
good one at that.", yet proof to the contrary is available at a key
click.

There's a "game" being talked here, Brian, and it's by you.

My proof's in writing.

And I don't let the ARRL "guide all of my Amateur activities",
however it WAS nice of them to provide the means for me to once again
prove what a loser you are, not that it takes much effort...You DO
make it soooooooo easy.

Best of Luck

The "luck" needed is yours, "bb"...

Ran your mouth off AGAIN and wound up getting slapped around by
it.

Your name is mud, and YOU are the one adding the water and dirt to
make it.

Idiot. When will you realize that your own worst enemy is your
ego, followed closely by your mouth? Both of those closely controlled
by a complete lack of self control and common sense...???

Steve, K4YZ
Old August 19th 04, 01:18 PM
William

(William) wrote in message om...

[...]

How strange it is that you have a need to document and prove your US
amateur operations with the ARRL. To each his own. I don't have the
same needs, and you're still not in my logs. Hi, hi! Best of Luck.
Old August 19th 04, 01:41 PM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

Subject: T5/N0IMD cards acceptable?
From: (William)
Date: 8/19/2004 7:18 AM Central Standard Time
(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) wrote in message
.com...
(William) wrote in message
. com...
(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) wrote in message
.com...
(William) wrote in message
. com...

[...]

The "proof" is not "with the ARRL", other than getting the cirteria for
the certificate verified.

The certificate is proof to my peers that I accomplished something.

And that "something" I DID is the something YOU continue to lie about,
Brain.

Brian P. Burke is a liar.

Now...prove me wrong, Burke. I say you can't do it.

To each his own.

Yep. I "did it" and there's proof.

You SAY you did it, and argue about it when you are asked to prove it.

I don't have the same needs...(SNIP)

Yeah...after Clinton's presidency honesty and character are hardly
worthwhile traits any more.

....and you're still not in my logs.

And I'd still like for you to provide some link to where you think I
suggested that I was.

Another day, another opportunity to regain your self respect and
dignity...

...down the drain...

Steve, K4YZ

Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin #682 Tedd Mirgliotta Dx 2 October 25th 04 04:04 AM
Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin #682 Tedd Mirgliotta Dx 0 October 24th 04 09:22 PM
Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin #682 Tedd Mirgliotta General 0 October 24th 04 09:22 PM
To ALL DX! Me Dx 16 April 1st 04 06:52 AM
ARRL's Incoming QSL Burro Screwing NON ARRL members! NIW Policy 0 March 23rd 04 10:29 PM