Old August 24th 04, 03:04 PM
N2EY

Mike Coslo wrote in message ...
N2EY wrote:

"Heard On 80"

"Chowpy chowpit
Chow chow chi chow"
Something's wrong
With his radiow.

Hey, that's a good imitation of SSB on an AM radio!

"Different Kind Of Ham"

He used a match
To check gas tank
That's why they call him
Skinless Frank
Burma Shave

Road was slick
Curve was sharp
White robe, halo
Wings and harp
Burma Shave

Said Juliet
To Romeo
"If you won't shave
Go homeo"
Burma Shave

Ben met Anna
Made a hit
Neglected beard
Ben-Anna split
Burma Shave

In this world
Of vice and sin
Your head grows bald
But not your chin
Burma Shave

73 de Jim, N2EY
Old August 25th 04, 02:31 AM
Mike Coslo

Dewey C.L. Duorfftauzer wrote:

"Mike Coslo" wrote in message

Len Over 21 wrote:

In article ,

(N2EY) writes:

Mike Coslo wrote in message

N2EY wrote:

"Heard On 80"

"Chowpy chowpit
Chow chow chi chow"
Something's wrong
With his radiow.

Hey, that's a good imitation of SSB on an AM radio!

"Different Kind Of Ham"

He used a match
To check gas tank
That's why they call him
Skinless Frank
Burma Shave

Road was slick
Curve was sharp
White robe, halo
Wings and harp
Burma Shave

Defunct Burma Shave signs are NOT a subject of amateur radio policy.

Why Jimmie crib all those jingles? Quitefine ought to do it.

as national politics, national economy, the space business, and choo-
choo trains.

Don't get in such a lather, Jimmy, you'll cut yourself....

Jim spouts Burma shave,
Len says not here, Rev Jim!
Somone make you Boss?

God, that is such a stupid poem!

Dewey hates Mikes poem,
Waste of time, so awful,
Hey man, fix with kill file!

- Mike KB3EIA -

Old August 25th 04, 01:32 PM
N2EY

Mike Coslo wrote in message ...
(N2EY) writes:
Mike Coslo wrote in message
N2EY wrote:
"Heard On 80"

"Chowpy chowpit
Chow chow chi chow"
Something's wrong
With his radiow.

Hey, that's a good imitation of SSB on an AM radio!

"Different Kind Of Ham"

He used a match
To check gas tank
That's why they call him
Skinless Frank
Burma Shave

Road was slick
Curve was sharp
White robe, halo
Wings and harp
Burma Shave

More public safety jingles:

Car in ditch
Man in tree
Moon was full
So was he
Burma Shave

Trains don't wander
All over the map
'Cause no one sits
On the engineer's lap"
Burma Shave

Yield at crossings
If you'd be spared
Trains don't whistle
Because they're scared
Burma Shave

Gag promotiuon that went somewhat wrong.

FREE FREE
One trip to Mars
For 900
Empty jars
Burma Shave

A store owner asked his customers to bring back their empty Burma
Shave jars, and he quickly collected 900 of them and presented them to
the company. So they sent him to Mars - a small town in Pennsylvania.

Obscure, sort of:

Though we've sold
A million others
We still can't sell
Those coughdrop brothers
Burma Shave

73 de Jim, N2EY
Old August 25th 04, 11:07 PM
Len Over 21

In article , Mike Coslo
writes:

Jim spouts Burma shave,
Len says not here, Rev Jim!
Somone make you Boss?

Dinna wurra, Mikey...your boss job is still intact... :-)
Old August 26th 04, 01:22 AM
Mike Coslo

Len Over 21 wrote:

In article , Mike Coslo
writes:

Jim spouts Burma shave,
Len says not here, Rev Jim!
Somone make you Boss?

Dinna wurra, Mikey...your boss job is still intact... :-)

I canna wrrrite meni morre of these things Captain!

- Mike KB3EIA -

Old August 27th 04, 01:06 AM
Gareeb Unoor

"Mike Coslo" wrote in message

Len Over 21 wrote:

In article , Mike Coslo
writes:

Jim spouts Burma shave,
Len says not here, Rev Jim!
Somone make you Boss?

Dinna wurra, Mikey...your boss job is still intact... :-)

I canna wrrrite meni morre of these things Captain!

- Mike KB3EIA -

I still cannot believe what a stupid, stupid thread this!

Old August 27th 04, 01:52 AM
Mike Coslo

Gareeb Unoor wrote:

"Mike Coslo" wrote in message

Len Over 21 wrote:

In article , Mike Coslo
writes:

Jim spouts Burma shave,
Len says not here, Rev Jim!
Somone make you Boss?

Dinna wurra, Mikey...your boss job is still intact... :-)

I canna wrrrite meni morre of these things Captain!

- Mike KB3EIA -

I still cannot believe what a stupid, stupid thread this!

Isn't it though! 8^)

- Mike KB3EIA -