Old August 30th 04, 08:09 PM
Len Over 21

In article ,
(PILOT IN COMMAND apparently talking to one of his alternate personalities)
writes:

(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) wrote in message
.com...

(Len Over 21) wrote in message

It's in the experiences of other hams such as Gene, N2JTV, who

served
WITH me at the same time.

Too bad Gene didn't get a chance to read some of the cowardly crap

you
pulled in here.

He still can if he bothers to look in from home in Long Island. :-)

I don't know why he would. Although he's been a REAL extra for a
long time, this forum's basic content is NURSIE shouting, hollering,
and yell-yelling at everyone else! As well as talking NATIONAL
POLITICS, THE ECONOMY, SPACE BUSINESS, and other
wonderful subjects where the "qualifications" require high-rate
morsemanship.

A "real" Extra?

Sheesh, Lennie, I've had mine for almost 24 years now. Doesn't
get much more real than that.

Your friend couldn't have had his any sooner than 1982 or 83,
judging by the callsign. His is not a vanity callsign, so it was
issued sequentially. The sequential system was introduced in 1978. I
have no idea how quickly the 1x3 block in 2-land filled up, but I
think its safe to say that N2JTV wasn't issued before 1983 or later.

Irrelevant. Gene has been around a long time, retired from a
career at the FAA, had an amateur radio license for a long time,
too. Checked out with multi-engine rating as a civilian. :-)

Poor nursie. Still trying to insult and demean those who were
working REAL HF communications a half century ago. Tsk.

What happened Lennie?

Trip and stub your toe after this?

Irrelevant. This is not a forum for podiatry.

Despite nursie putting foot in mouth so much...

Tried to pull yet another fast one and got tripped up over that
"LACK OF PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE" thing...Of course it's been discussed
in here on more than one occassion, and HAD you been paying atention,
you MIGHT have clued yourself in.

?

You have yet to explain how your friend's Extra Class license is
any more "real" than anyone elses. I checked Part 97, and I didn't
find one single sentence that suggests that his license has so much as
one cycle more of "realness" than mine or anyone elses.

You are unreal, nursie. :-)

Of course compared to YOUR Amateur license, his IS more "real"...

No problem. This newsgroup isn't reality. It is a din of inequity filled
with fantasizers like yourself trying to enoble a hobby far beyond
what it really is...such as calling yourself "pilot in command" instead
of simply a private pilot.

"Pilot in command?" Of a two-seater, single engine light general
aviation aircraft?

That has nothing to do with amateur radio. Neither does nursing.

Back to your dreamings of glory, nursie. You waste everyone's time.

Old August 30th 04, 11:46 PM
Len Over 21

(Len Over 21) wrote in message

[...]

trying to get back on packet using my old equipment larry Digital 1 January 15th 05 07:47 AM
BPL - UPLC ->Repeat the lie three times and claim it for truth King Zulu Policy 213 July 16th 04 11:31 PM
The Game's Afoot! Len Over 21 Policy 165 July 3rd 04 01:51 PM
Do Hams get 11 Meters Back No Code, No Ham General 74 December 11th 03 09:25 PM