Old August 24th 04, 04:10 AM
Len Over 21

Default Back at Ya, NURSIE

In article , (Some
knuckleheaded CB Plusser with FALSE callsign K4CAP) writes:

Subject: Back At Ya, Brian.....
From:
(Len Over 21)
Date: 8/23/2004 3:51 PM Central Standard Time
In article ,

Please remind us of your healthcare certifications, licensure,
education or training, Lennie...?!?!?

NURSIE, please remind us of YOUR electronics qualifications?

Over 30 years in Amateur Radio. Eighteen and an half in USMC Avionics.

That's all? :-)

NURSIE not work military communications on HF? Nope.

NURSIE not work commercial communications on HF? Nope.

NURSIE not work in REAL electronics engineering? Nope.

NURSIE not work national politics in USA? Nope.

NURSIE not work in aerospace business? Nope.

NURSIE not not do much except be amateur on HF Yep.

NURSIE, please remind us of YOUR military radio qualifications?

More than you. By a mile. You were nothing more than a radio mechanic.

That's ALL the evidence you have ever provided this forum. YOU were NEVER a
"military radio operator".

NOT "mechanic," Diminutive Man.

Fixed station operations and maintenance supervisor.

HF transmitter with 1 KW or more, dozens of them.

Microwave radio relay operations and maintenance supervisor.

Twenty-four voice channel 1.8 GHz terminals made by GE.

NURSIE, please remind us of YOUR civilian commercial radio
qualifications?

None. Not pertinent in an AMATUER RADIO forum.

But NURSIE KNOW all 'bout those, talk about them in bad terms!

NURSIE, please remind us of YOUR "hostile action" qualifications?

Not pertinent in an AMATEUR RADIO forum.

But NURSIE MAKE BIG BRAG of heroism in service! [but no dates
or other details, ey?]

NURSIE, please remind us of YOUR electronics engineering
department expertise (after spending less than half a year as a
purchasing agent in a set-top box maker) qualifications?

I didn't work for a "set top box maker", Lennie. The "company" I worked
for was a subsidiary. I was not an employee of ANTEC. You were told this
before, but still try to use it as a diminuitive.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Antec makes "set-top boxes." They say so, show so.

What, NURSIE do "volunteer work" for good of company?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NURSIE, please remind us of YOUR long career in commercial
industry in any other field of work?

Not pertinent in an AMATEUR RADIO forum, Lennie.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NURSIE make big brag noises in here about "ER," medical
"expertise," and ability to "call authorities to have newsgroup
opponents 'committed!'"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NURSIE, please remind us of YOUR qualifications to read
federal agency documents and directives and then bluffingly
blurt "MARS IS amateur radio"?

Sorry Lennie, it is.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U.S. Department of Defense has directive saying what IS MARS.

NURSIE no like that. Poor NURSIE.

NURSIE, I've NOT had to "make up anything" about my military service.

Sure you have. You have repeatedly tried to bluff your way into a more
"robust" military career by trying to link your "service" at a rear area relay
station in Japan with the deaths of Army KIA's in Korea.

NURSIE weird and wired.

NURSIE want to make "LIARS" out of Department of Defense, United
States Army, National Archives and Records Administration, and the
Pacific edition of Stars and Stripes military newspaper!

NURSIE also want to make a "LIAR" out of the private Korean War
website...and anyone else who can truthfully prove things.

NURSIE need to talk to the Barkers and tell them, in no uncertain
terms, that ANY honoring of Korean War dead is "dishonorable!"

That in and of itself makes you a creep of unfathomable depth.

Psychological transference again. NURSIE look in mirror, try to
call others what she see in mirror. Tsk.

It's all on documents at NARA in St. Louis.

Not the parts you tried to push off on us here.

NARA has all my military experience documentation.

I am sure you are sorry you got caught doing it, but you did.

"Sorry?"

I'm rather sorry to encounter such a nutso as yourself...but life
is like that.

Now...tell us all about your military action heroism in those
"seven hostile actions!" Like dates and locations... :-)

Sucks to be you.

It's in the experiences of other hams such as Gene, N2JTV, who served
WITH me at the same time.

Too bad Gene didn't get a chance to read some of the cowardly crap you
pulled in here.

He still can if he bothers to look in from home in Long Island. :-)

I don't know why he would. Although he's been a REAL extra for a
long time, this forum's basic content is NURSIE shouting, hollering,
and yell-yelling at everyone else! As well as talking NATIONAL
POLITICS, THE ECONOMY, SPACE BUSINESS, and other
wonderful subjects where the "qualifications" require high-rate
morsemanship? :-)

It's even in the Pacific edition of the military newspaper Stars and
Stripes, in their 10 November 2002 edition...including six photos
that I took.

Whoopie doo.

Two pictures I took wound up in Naval Air News and that has a far wider
distribution that PacS&S. So give me a Pulitzer.

You keep giving your opponents a "Putziler." :-)

So, you think the STARS and STRIPES military newspaper is
"second" in distribution? What a stupid idea. The "Stripes" is
published WORLDWIDE for ALL branches, ALL members and
their dependents. Some regions get to customize parts of it,
but not all of each edition.

The Pacific edition of the STARS and STRIPES is NOT called
"PacS&S." You should not try to make up military acronyms
without authorization.

So, what edition of the Naval Air News? Did that editon carry
an acco**** of one of your heroic "hostile actions?"

Neither my release from military service (as an E-5 sergeant) nor my
Honorable Discharge papers have anything about any "medical
release" conditions prompting any early exit.

And that has WHAT to do with your rantings in an AMATEUR RADIO forum,
Lennie?

It should show truthfulness...unlike a Medical Discharge person
suddenly making that discharge "honorable." As you did. Tsk.

I served, did my job, got promoted regularly, had an interesting
experience that sold me on REAL radio communications...which
led to a major career goal change that I followed.

And that has WHAT to do with your rantings in an AMATEUR RADIO forum,
Lennie?

NURSIE, try to learn this: I was NOT a "radio clerk."

Got that?

HF communications. Big time. More transmitters than you've operated
in amateur radio. More VHF through microwave equipment than you
will never operate in amateur radio. A half century ago. Never once
did I have to operate any transmitter with morse code on-off keying.

You don't get the picture, do you? A long time ago, the U.S. military
went away from morse code for fixed-point to fixed-point worldwide
networks. Morse was on the way OUT a half century ago. Now it is
almost absent, present only in the re-enactment of "pioneer days" by
hams who were never born in those pioneer days.

As for your "dishonor", it comes from your rantings in this forum wherein
you tried to embellish your own "career" by somehow trying to link it with

Army
KIA's that occured three years and 300 miles away.

Poor baby. Still ANGRY that I was a part of something and proud of it?

Why do you think (deep in your psychosis) that HONORING members
of one's own unit is "dishonoring" anything?

If you wish to say that the National Archives and Records
Administration "LIE" then that's your crazy distortion of reality.

I don't dispute your alleged MOS or that you were in Japan,
Lennie...Not by a mile.

Yes you do. My MOSs (plural) were NOT "alleged."

Why do you keep on with that manufactured dispute? It has no
place in this forum.

What I "dispute" is your cowardly attempts to link that service with the
guys in Korea.

What is "cowardly" about HONORING members of the 71st Signal
Service Battalion? I was a part of that Battalion.

Do you HATE the U.S. Army that much that you keep on saying
HONORS due Army members are really "dishonors?" That's crazy.

You just have a hard time seperating THEIR sacrifice from YOUR rantings.

Oh, my. Still the HATEFUL NURSIE. Speaking the New English:
"Honor is really dishonor." Tsk, tsk, tsk.

No, quoting myself. You are a NURSE. You ACT like a DILL
(not "drill") sergeant...one can see your pursed lips as you shout
emotion-filled orders, sour of mind, trying to chew out those who
don't agree with your opinions.

One can only "see" those things, Lennie, because in order for your rants
to work for you you HAVE to believe that's true.

It's not. It's a loss of continuity with reality on your part.

Now you are saying you are NOT a nurse? Oh, my, deceiving us all
these years!

Tsk. All the readers in here can see you ACT the "dill sergeant,"
trying to be the ruff, tuff, high honcho NCO lambasting the recruits.
Poor baby.

Other than being obnoxious and antagonistic, you have no commitment to
ANYthing, and I think that's what twists your shorts most about Amateur
Radio...everyday people doing things that you somehow think only YOU are
qualified to do.

Awwww....feeling ANGRY again that whatever you do isn't rewarded
with High Praise and Everlasting Love? :-)

I'm not concerned with what anyone does in their HOBBY. If they enjoy
it, fine, more power to them. Enjoy, enjoy!

So, why is there a morse code test in U.S. amateur radio...a HOBBY.

Why are you so adamant about retaining it? That test is becoming
worthless, an artifact from a bygone era. Even the FCC said (publicly)
that it doesn't serve their need in licensing amateurs.

Pander: "1. a procurer, pinp; 2. one who helps others satisfy their
vices." [dictionary definition]

And that's exactly what you are doing.

Pimping yourself as the embodiment of radio gratification.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

More psychological transference by NURSIE.

Too totally demented. :-)

Seek mental health counseling for your ANGER and OBSESSION,
NURSIE. It will help you and all around you.

Old August 24th 04, 04:10 AM
Len Over 21

In article , (Steve

From:
(Len Over 21)
Date: 8/23/2004 3:51 PM Central Standard Time
In article ,

Other than being obnoxious and antagonistic, you have no commitment to
ANYthing, and I think that's what twists your shorts most about Amateur
Radio...everyday people doing things that you somehow think only YOU are
qualified to do.

NURSIE isn't an "everyday people." He a gunnery nurse, he a dill
instructor marching the maggots, he a hero with "seven hostile actions"
and he is da backbone of MARS regardless of what the DoD directs!

NURSIE think I not "qualified!" I not qualified for morsemanship in
amateur radio. I qualified for commercial radio, for military radio, in
fact any radio...receivers or transmittes, any frequency range up to
24 GHz. Been there, done that, several times over.

Not I. I'm just trying to influence the elimination of the morse code
test for any U.S. radio license.

No, you're not.

You're doing your "best" to be antagonistic.

Poor baby. I'm not even CLOSE to doing my wordsmithy "best"
in here. :-)

Ergo your actions here are meant to be nothing more than boil on Amateur
Radio.

Tsk, tsk. As the "medically certified healer" you should be able to
cure that boil. You haven't. Poor baby.

In that effort you are succeeding.

Poor NURSIE. All bent out of shape for not being loved and
respected like she so richly deserves?!? :-)

Relax, have a bite to eat. BOIL a three-minute egg...

The really great thing is that the "...kinds of pejorative personal
comments" are just icing on the cake. It hasn't taken much to let the air
out of most of your rantings, Lennie.

What "air out of anything" other than your shouting mouth? :-)

I haven't stopped. :-)

Tsk, tsk, tsk. Let NURSIE chew on the following:

NURSIE has NO EXPERIENCE in national politics to make any
balanced, objective informed opinion on national politics, yet
blithers on in here about that.

Sure I do.

I am a registered voter and have voted in every presidential and
congressional election since I turned 18. I missed some Ohio state elections
when overseas in 82 and 88. Oh well.

National politics is NOT a subject for this newsgroup...

NURSIE has NO EXPERIENCE in national economics to make
any balanced, objective informed opinion on economics, yet
blithers on in here about that.

Sure I do.

I pay taxes and have been involved in several state and local tax
propositions.

National economics is NOT a subject for this newsgroup...

Lennie, you're slathering all over the keyboard again! You've got your
short in such a twist you can't even keep your insults straight...! ! ! !

BBWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! !
!
! ! !!

NURSIE understands NOT what this newsgroup is about...

NURSIE nuts.

NURSIE has NO EXPERIENCE in military communications
to make any balanced, objective informed opinion on military
radio, yet blithers on in here about that.

Sorry. Wrong.

NURSIE wrong. Not HF. Not big time comms. Tsk.

NURSIE has NO EXPERIENCE in commercial communications
to make any balanced, objective informed opinion on commercial
radio, yet blithers on in here about that.

I don't "blither on" in this forum about "commercial communications".

NURSIE too busy with bad hyena imitations to understand this
newsgroup concerns amateur RADIO. [that's all she knows...]

NURSIE has NO EXPERIENCE in aerospace and spaceflight
to make any balanced, objective informed opinion on space
subjects, yet blithers on in here about that.

And YOU do...?!?!

Yes. By at least two corporations: EOS in Pasadena (a Xerox
division) and Rocketdyne (then a division of Rockwell, later
purchased by Boeing). I'm not counting sub-contracting there,
don't have to...at a score of two to nothing agains the "team" of
NURSIE and "Quitefine," it is time to work the "Murphy Rule."

NURSIE has NO EXPERIENCE in magazine publishing on a
national scale to make any balanced, objective informed
opinion on anything in publishiing, yet blithers on in here
about that.

YOUR "experience" in "publishiing" was in a magazine that went toes-up
with you as an "associate editor.

Skip Tenney sold Ham Radio magazine after I quit them. HR had been
in independent monthly publishing for 22 years.

I'm not counting a few other non-radio-hobby related publications,
except that two of them involve personal computing.

Just an example of how much fun you can have with a radio in public,
Lennie.

Of course. You set the example. Act like an asshole and then play
like CB. Of course. Lotsa fun. You showed everyone how...

I've never said any such thing.

You're lying again, Lennie.

Tsk, tsk, TSK!

When confronted with what all readers have seen, NURSIE claims
he never said any such thing!!!!

NURSIE nuts.

I HAD respect for you at one time, but then you launched into the Nazi
rants.

Poor NURSIE. Family was in WW2 concentration camps?

NURSIE stationed in Germany after WW2? Was victim of "NAZI
oppression?" Must have been...

NURSIE has directly insulted Brian Burke of that in here.

He lent himself to it. Sorry. He should pay attention to what he
writes, how he wrties it, and whom he writes it about.

More transference. NURSIE doesn't pay much attention to his
emotional outbursts in here...says he "never said such a thing"
after he said it. Strange.

You've just demonstrated beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are not a
trustworthy person.

More transference. NURSIE doesn't pay much attention to his
emotional outbursts in here...says he "never said such a thing"
after he said it. Strange.

Continue with your "non-profane" comments about "having a head
up the ass of another newsgroup enemy."

I have never mad a comment about "having a head up the ass of another
newsgroup enemy."

Incorrect. You've insulted Brian Burke of doing just that.

And so far, with your "rush to his rescue" rantings in this thread in the
last 24 hours, you've proven me ABSOLUTELY CORRECT.

More transference. NURSIE doesn't pay much attention to his
emotional outbursts in here...says he "never said such a thing"
after he said it. Strange.

And this was not about you. It was about Brian P Burke misrepresenting
his identity and not being man enough or having the conviction to stand
behind his opinions.

More transference. NURSIE doesn't pay much attention to his
emotional outbursts in here...says he "never said such a thing"
after he said it. Strange.

Unfortunately for you, any person doing the same for "Leonard H.

Anderson"
will only get the now-expired license information for a now-expired person.

Strange, twisted NURSIE. Wants all newsgroup opponents DEAD!

NURSIE need some mental therapy, is in a good place to get it.
She never avails herself of that. Tsk, tsk.

not a legal signature
Old August 24th 04, 11:35 AM
Steve Robeson, K4CAP

(Len Over 21) wrote in message ...
In article ,

More than you. By a mile. You were nothing more than a radio mechanic.

That's ALL the evidence you have ever provided this forum. YOU were NEVER a
"military radio operator".

NOT "mechanic," Diminutive Man.

Fixed station operations and maintenance supervisor.

But never a radio OPERATOR.

HF transmitter with 1 KW or more, dozens of them.

But never a radio OPERATOR.

Microwave radio relay operations and maintenance supervisor.

But never a radio OPERATOR.

Twenty-four voice channel 1.8 GHz terminals made by GE.

Who cares if they were made by The Hand of God?

You were never a radio OPERATOR.

I didn't work for a "set top box maker", Lennie. The "company" I worked
for was a subsidiary. I was not an employee of ANTEC. You were told this
before, but still try to use it as a diminuitive.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Antec makes "set-top boxes." They say so, show so.

What, NURSIE do "volunteer work" for good of company?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wasn't an ANTEC employeee, Lennie. I worked for a subsidiary.

Sorry you have a problem with that, but have a good laugh...it IS
at your own expense.

NURSIE want to make "LIARS" out of Department of Defense, United
States Army, National Archives and Records Administration, and the
Pacific edition of Stars and Stripes military newspaper!

NURSIE also want to make a "LIAR" out of the private Korean War
website...and anyone else who can truthfully prove things.

NURSIE need to talk to the Barkers and tell them, in no uncertain
terms, that ANY honoring of Korean War dead is "dishonorable!"

But you don't honor them, Lennie.

You try to USE thier sacrifices in order to make yourself look
better in THIS forum.

It's got nothing to do with the Department of Defense.

It's got nothing to do with the Pacific Stars and Stripes or any
other veteran's organizations or websites.

It's about Leonard H. Anderson trying to use the sacrifices of
Soldiers who died in combat three years before he was even inducted in
order to somehow glorify his otherwise lackluster Army service in an
Amateur Radio newsgroup.

That in and of itself makes you a creep of unfathomable depth.

Psychological transference again. NURSIE look in mirror, try to
call others what she see in mirror. Tsk.

It's all on documents at NARA in St. Louis.

Not the parts you tried to push off on us here.

NARA has all my military experience documentation.

It's not about what was documented 50 years ago Lennie.

It's about your misdeeds in THIS forum.

I am sure you are sorry you got caught doing it, but you did.

"Sorry?"

I'm rather sorry to encounter such a nutso as yourself...but life
is like that.

I am sure you ARE sorry to have encountered me.

Really sucks to try and pull off the silly stuf you do in here
only to have someone who KNOWS BETTER to derail it for ya...

It's in the experiences of other hams such as Gene, N2JTV, who served
WITH me at the same time.

Too bad Gene didn't get a chance to read some of the cowardly crap you
pulled in here.

He still can if he bothers to look in from home in Long Island. :-)

I don't know why he would. Although he's been a REAL extra for a
long time, this forum's basic content is NURSIE shouting, hollering,
and yell-yelling at everyone else! As well as talking NATIONAL
POLITICS, THE ECONOMY, SPACE BUSINESS, and other
wonderful subjects where the "qualifications" require high-rate
morsemanship.

A "real" Extra?

Sheesh, Lennie, I've had mine for almost 24 years now. Doesn't
get much more real than that.

Your friend couldn't have had his any sooner than 1982 or 83,
judging by the callsign. His is not a vanity callsign, so it was
issued sequentially. The sequential system was introduced in 1978. I
have no idea how quickly the 1x3 block in 2-land filled up, but I
think its safe to say that N2JTV wasn't issued before 1983 or later.

It's even in the Pacific edition of the military newspaper Stars and
Stripes, in their 10 November 2002 edition...including six photos
that I took.

Whoopie doo.

Two pictures I took wound up in Naval Air News and that has a far wider
distribution that PacS&S. So give me a Pulitzer.

You keep giving your opponents a "Putziler."

You deserve it. You earned it. It fits.

Rest of LennieRant snipped. SOS.

Steve, K4YZ
Old August 24th 04, 09:59 PM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

Subject: Back at Ya, NURSIE
From: "Dee D. Flint"
Date: 8/24/2004 12:16 PM Central Standard Time

"William" wrote in message
om...
(Len Over 21) wrote in message
In article ,

(Steve
Robeson K4CAP) writes:

And this was not about you. It was about Brian P Burke

misrepresenting
his identity and not being man enough or having the conviction to stand
behind his opinions.

More transference. NURSIE doesn't pay much attention to his
emotional outbursts in here...says he "never said such a thing"
after he said it. Strange.

Of course; he lies. But since he's nuts he's not responsible for his
actions.

Because I do have convictions I receive a lot of flack from Yell DMC.

For instance, when Part 97 says you cannot take compensation for
amateur radio, then a repeater owner charges dues....

Dues can hardly be considered compensation. It is perfectly legitimate to
cover the costs of repeater setup, maintenance and operations by charging
such dues. That does not violate the no compensation rule.

Dee, it's just more evidence that Brain (a) doesn't understand that the
"dues" collected for the use of a repeater are for the use of the
machine....NOT for operating a radio.

The FCC has repeatedly stated that accepting funds to defray the cost of
the upkeep of a resource such as a repeater is absolutely legitimate.

Brain, like his mentor before him, convientiently dismiss or ignore FCC
rulings or regulations when it suits them.

For instance, when Part 97 specifies only a Morse Code exam can
satisfy element 1, and the VEC's administer Farnsworth exams....

Part 97 does not define how the exam is to be administered. It simply
requires a candidate to demonstrate a minimum level of proficiency but does
not define the testing method. By the way Farnsworth is Morse code.

There is no such thing as a "Farnsworth" exam.

73

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 24th 04, 10:38 PM
Len Over 21

In article ,
(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message
In article ,

(Steve

From:
(Len Over 21)
Date: 8/23/2004 3:51 PM Central Standard Time

NURSIE think I not "qualified!" I not qualified for morsemanship in
amateur radio. I qualified for commercial radio, for military radio, in
fact any radio...receivers or transmittes, any frequency range up to
24 GHz. Been there, done that, several times over.

Great, Lennie.

Then why don't you expend your verbose antagonisms in a military
or commercial radio related newsgroup...?!?!

This forum is about AMATEUR RADIO.

Then why have you discussed the SPACE BUSINESS at length
in here with another, neither one of you having ANY experience
in the space business?

It's very apparent that you are lost and refuse to look at a map
or stop and ask directions.

Tsk, tsk. I use maps all the time. MapQuest very handy for
trips. Available free over the Internet! Maps from AAA also free,
have an up-to-date collection (rather used) in the car. :-)

I bet that drives Mrs Lennie nuts.

Not at all. Why you mention wife? You like other guys' wives?

I'll bet that drives Mrs. Nursie nuts! :-)

NURSIE need some mental therapy, is in a good place to get it.
She never avails herself of that.

Still waiting on your credentials to make such a determination.

Still waiting for those "authorities" to show up and take me away
to be committed...that you said you could get with a simple phone
call.

Tsk, tsk. NURSIE not have authority...or guts to try it.

So far it's just an obvious shill to try and detract from the
black eyes you keep collecting in here.

What "black eyes," Diminutive Man?

My eyes are still blue, cute as ever. :-)

Go get some mental therapy, NURSIE. You have "qualifications"
to commit yourself.

You got NO authority to commit anyone else.

Old August 24th 04, 10:38 PM
Len Over 21

In article ,
(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message
In article ,

More than you. By a mile. You were nothing more than a radio

mechanic.

That's ALL the evidence you have ever provided this forum. YOU were NEVER

"military radio operator".

NOT "mechanic," Diminutive Man.

Fixed station operations and maintenance supervisor.

But never a radio OPERATOR.

Yes, I was. QSYing a transmitter and making sure it stays on
frequency is OPERATING.

HF comms across Pacific would routinely do about 3 QSYs per
24 hour period. With at least 30 transmitters on-circuit 24/7 that
meant at least 10 QSYs per shift.

QSYs had to be fast to minimize circuit out time, were done in
under 3 minutes...more than half of which required frequency
standards at receiver site to confirm mark and space frequencies
for RTTY circuits.

Down-time reduction was important when monthly throughput of
messages averaged 220 thousand (1955).

HF transmitter with 1 KW or more, dozens of them.

But never a radio OPERATOR.

Yell-yell WRONGO again. See above.

Yell-yell not able to change final links on 15 KW Press Wireless
transmitter in time required. :-)

Microwave radio relay operations and maintenance supervisor.

But never a radio OPERATOR.

Not as AMATEUR operator, Yell-yell. Try to understand that 24/7
operations is NOT the same as AMATEUR fun and games. Serious
business to maximize up-time on circuits.

Twenty-four voice channel 1.8 GHz terminals made by GE.

Who cares if they were made by The Hand of God?

GE (General Electric Company) is NOT that religious...they just
made good radio and electronics equipment.

You were never a radio OPERATOR.

WRONGO again. Using an AN/PRC-6 HT or the manpack (we
called it "backpack" then) AN/PRC-8 most definitely involved
OPERATING...as close to the amateur idea of OPERATING but
without all the QSLs or the fish stories of DXCC awards. :-)

I wasn't an ANTEC employeee, Lennie. I worked for a subsidiary.

Sorry you have a problem with that, but have a good laugh...it IS
at your own expense.

Tsk, tsk, TSK! I never mentioned "ANTEC."

Doesn't matter...all you were was a purchasing agent, and for less
than half a year. NO work IN engineering, doing design or test.

NURSIE need to talk to the Barkers and tell them, in no uncertain
terms, that ANY honoring of Korean War dead is "dishonorable!"

But you don't honor them, Lennie.

Poor NURSIE, got the differences of HONOR and DISHONOR all
mixed up.

You try to USE thier sacrifices in order to make yourself look
better in THIS forum.

? NURSIE MANUFACTURED "dishonor."

It's got nothing to do with the Department of Defense.

Yes it does. U.S. Army part of Department of Defense. 71st
Signal Service Battalion was part of U.S. Army. I was in the 71st
as well as all those other soldiers of the 71st.

It's got nothing to do with the Pacific Stars and Stripes or any
other veteran's organizations or websites.

Tell that to all the military members and their dependents then.
Stars & Stripes military newspaper is published worldwide FOR
them.

Tell that to Hal and Ted Barker of the Korean War Project.

Tell them that they "dishonor" the Korean veterans by having that
website.

"Tell it to the Marines." :-)

It's about Leonard H. Anderson trying to use the sacrifices of
Soldiers who died in combat three years before he was even inducted in
order to somehow glorify his otherwise lackluster Army service in an
Amateur Radio newsgroup.

WRONGO again. Tsk. I wasn't "inducted." I was a volunteer.
That showed up on my Army Serial Number as the "RA" prefix.
Inductees got a "US" prefix on that ASN.

"Lackluster career?" I was assigned in a "rear area." Most battalions
serving an area command ARE in rear areas. Very few got a chance
to pick where they were going to be.

I never intended to make a "career" in the military. I would be drafted
soon anyway and took a personal step to volunteer. No problem.

"Lackluster?" Tsk, tsk. It was the opportunity for the radio-interested
to begin in BIG TIME communications. ACAN (Army Command and
Administrative Network) was worldwide, thousands of circuits, all
in operation 24/7. No hobby that, was military Big Business sort of
operations.

It's about your misdeeds in THIS forum.

Tsk, tsk. In Stevieland of Fantasy, a "misdeed" is TALKING BACK
to the gunnery nurse! :-)

Poor NURSIE, still smarting about being talked-back to! Tsk.

I am sure you ARE sorry to have encountered me.

Nah.

NURSIE just like all the other ego-boosting self-important
ignoramuses waving credientials and claiming smarts and self-
importance. Seen dozens just like her.

Really sucks to try and pull off the silly stuf you do in here
only to have someone who KNOWS BETTER to derail it for ya...

Okay, when I find one of those, I'll tell everyone who it is...

So far, I haven't found any that "knows better."

Hi hi and a Ho ho! :-)

trying to get back on packet using my old equipment larry Digital 1 January 15th 05 07:47 AM
BPL - UPLC ->Repeat the lie three times and claim it for truth King Zulu Policy 213 July 16th 04 11:31 PM
The Game's Afoot! Len Over 21 Policy 165 July 3rd 04 01:51 PM
Do Hams get 11 Meters Back No Code, No Ham General 74 December 11th 03 09:25 PM