Old September 18th 04, 03:24 AM
N2EY

Default The Pool

KB3EIA asked about some dates. Here are the predicted dates when FCC will drop
all code testing:

WA2SI: September 13, 2003
KF6TPT: September 29, 2003
KC8EPO: December 31, 2003
K2UNK: January 1, 2004
K2ASP: March 15, 2004
AA2QA: April 1, 2004
N2EY: April 15, 2004
N3KIP: May 1, 2004
KC8PMX: July 1, 2004
WA2ISE: August 1, 2004
K3LT: September 15, 2004
WK3C: December 30, 2004
N8UZE: July 1, 2005
KB3EIA: July 5, 2007 ("minimum 4 years from date of requirement drop")

Closest date (before or after) wins. Anyone else?

73 de Jim, N2EY

This may not be the latest list. Please add your prediction if it's not on
here.

Closest prediction right now is K3LT.

Old September 20th 04, 01:54 PM
AB2RC

On 2004-09-18, N2EY wrote:

Closest date (before or after) wins. Anyone else?

73 de Jim, N2EY

This may not be the latest list. Please add your prediction if it's not on
here.

Mark me down for July 1, 2008 -- the day the current general exam pool
questions expire

Closest prediction right now is K3LT.

--

Alex / AB2RC
There are two rules for success in life:

Old September 21st 04, 05:59 AM
Robert Casey

Closest prediction right now is K3LT.

IIRC I'm out of it. I predicted Aug 1st. Didn't
happen.

Old September 21st 04, 12:24 PM
Alun

Robert Casey wrote in news:414FB523.6080902
@ix.netcom.com:

Closest prediction right now is K3LT.

IIRC I'm out of it. I predicted Aug 1st. Didn't
happen.

I'm out of it too. I predicted May 1st, I think.

Use a Pool Cage As An Antenna? W9zr Antenna 0 November 4th 04 09:09 PM
The Pool N2EY Policy 515 February 22nd 04 03:14 AM
From the Extra question pool: The dipole David Robbins General 1 January 23rd 04 05:32 PM
REQ:latest Ham University with curent tech pool willing to share?/sell cheep Equipment 0 November 27th 03 07:15 AM