Old October 28th 04, 06:01 PM
Len Over 21

In article ,
(William) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message
In article ,
(William) writes:

(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) wrote in message
.com...
(William) wrote in message
. com...

You're still deceitful and untrustworthy.

Steve, K4YZ

You are the deceitful one. Claiming to make an apology that is a lie.

What apology that is a lie?

What the what???

Your apology was for an incorrect attribution, but should have been
for a false accusation of plagiarism.

The intended recipient thought it was appropriate and sincere.

He took what he could get knowing that's as good as it was likely to
get.

Well, that's how it goes. :-)

Mike Coslo is mighty upset about talking back to CAPman. Mike
thinks that's not "grown up" or something. PCTA extras have to
stick together...even if they are stuck together with wild and Crazy
glue. :-)

The gunnery nurse has several times accused me of "plagiarism"
in articles I wrote for Ham Radio magazine. Never had any sort
of apology from him about that. HR had a whole staff of editors
who were licensed radio amateurs...and were quite aware of the
plagiarism possibilities and violations of copyright that could occur
in publishing. So far I've never had any "challenges" on such alleged
plagiarism except from da bigg CAPman (Pilot in Command!). He
must think he is a Cancun judge...the "court of last resort." :-)

He's pretty useless as far as human beings go, not much of a ham, either.

"Ham?" He tastes like chicken... :-)

Len

Old October 29th 04, 01:23 AM
William

[...]