Old October 24th 04, 02:27 PM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

Default Hey Brain! We Can Still See You!

Subject: operator's licence vs. station licence
From: (William)
Date: 10/23/2004 6:35 PM Central Standard Time
From:
(William)
Date: 10/22/2004 8:04 PM Central Standard Time
(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message

5. Wrong. Your message is date-time-grouped Thursday at 6:26PM

CST.
Hans had acknowledged and ACCEPTED my aplogy HOURS before you made this
post...More than enough time for you to get your facts right.

You're not so smart. I work one thread at a time and then I move on.

Excuses, excuses, excuses.

Coward.

Now...Since YOUR statement is obviously VERY wrong on TWO counts as
demonstrated by Hans' acknowledgement and acceptance of the apology

hours
before you made this post, let's see how long it takes YOU to

acknowledge
YOUR
error and apologize to me........

After I check with the ARRL, 73, World Radio, defunct Ham Radio, and
Nuts&Volts.

Sorry...too late.

Your claim was that I never acknowledge an error or make apologies.

You've already been proven wrong, now compounded by your refusal to

admit
to it even after it was shown to be hours old.

Thank you for proving me right on THIS issue, that Brian P. Burke IS a
lying coward, again.

Steve, K4YZ

Steve, you only admitted that you were wrong about the particular
magazine that you cited; you still accuse Hans of being a plagiarist
until QST is checked out.

Am I wrong?

You ask a very narrowly defined question to which everyone, including me,
already knows is no, you are not wrong on that ONE question.

But that's NOT the issue.

The PRESENT issue is whether YOU subscribe to your OWN rhetoric or not.

You stated I never acknowledge errors or offer apologies.

That statement was made HOURS after I had already done EXACTLY that and
the person to whom it had been offered had accepted it.

YOU have since refused to acknowledge that YOU were wrong or offer an
apology for YOUR errors.

That makes Brian P. Burke a lying coward.

Still.

Steve, K4YZ

Old October 25th 04, 02:53 AM
William

From:
(William)
Date: 10/23/2004 6:35 PM Central Standard Time
From:
(William)
Date: 10/22/2004 8:04 PM Central Standard Time
[...]

The accusation was one of plagiarism, not which magazine it might have
been "stolen" from.

Thus, your heartfelt apology was a complete farce; a lie!

You are not to be trusted.