Old November 12th 04, 03:39 PM
Bert Craig

Default Shameless Sked Solicitation

Hi all,

The subject line says it all. I have 7 states to go for WAS QRP CW, and need
to get 'em logged before the new year for the 90th anniversary endorsement
as well.

Well, here they a

AK
ID
WY
CO
NE (Sure wish this could've been N0BK.)
OK
MS

Hpe we can work something out. I'm using a NorCal 40A at a whopping 3 Watts.
Tnx es...

--
Vy 73 de Bert
WA2SI

ANOTHER SHAMELESS IKYABWAI BY WOGER! Roger Gives A Stool Sample Fag-lame Freddy, The Lamenetter General 0 April 27th 04 03:43 PM
Insulating Properties of sked 40 pvc Dave Platt Antenna 1 January 17th 04 04:59 PM
Digital Voice Sked? N2RLL Digital 2 November 15th 03 12:02 AM
Digital Voice Sked? N2RLL Digital 0 November 13th 03 11:28 PM