RadioBanter

-   -   K0HB Supports Common Sense...NOT! (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/27992-re-k0hb-supports-common-sense-not.html)

KØHB December 18th 04 03:36 PM

K0HB Supports Common Sense...NOT!

"Steve Robeson K4YZ" wrote

We spent billions of dollars and hundreds of thousands of lives in
Europe...Now we get spit on by them. So what?

Seems we'd have learned our lesson! But nooooooooooooo, Shrub-Condi-Rummy make
up a big lie about WMD's, convince Colin Powell to swear it's a fact, and get us
bogged down for "many years" (their words, not mine). We should have dispatched
SH and walked away.

It's easy to declare a war if you aren't personally required to attend.

73, Hans, K0HB

KØHB December 20th 04 02:08 AM

"Steve Robeson K4YZ" wrote

President Clinton did not stand up in front of the American people and
state "we are in a state of war".

What he "stood up and said" is invenerial, Steve.

He was the sitting President and the Commander in Chief of our Armed Forces who
were making war on Slobodan Milosevic and Company. Ergo, by calling him "Slick
Willy" you verbalized a derrogatory diminutive for the President in a time of
war. Funny that you'd get all spun up in righteous indignation when I simply
followed your example. Damn, but you're two faced!

3, de Hans, K0HB

Steve Robeson K4YZ December 20th 04 02:47 PM

Subject: K0HB Supports Common Sense...NOT!
From: "KØHB"
Date: 12/19/2004 8:08 PM Central Standard Time

Damn, but you're two faced!

Well look who I had to learn from, Hansl...

Some role model YOU turned out to be!

Steve, K4YZ

Kim December 22nd 04 12:50 PM

"N2EY" wrote in message

Sounds like fear of the truth to me. Fear that Shrub might actually be

wrong
about something. Fear that it's not as simple as

"Republicans/conservatives
good, Democrats/progressives bad".

73 de Jim, N2EY

That argument...contention...position...division...what ever it shall be
called, will never be given up. The politicians have been too busy at
building it for the past 6-7 years. It works wonderfully for them.

Kim W5TIT

Mike Coslo December 22nd 04 02:08 PM

Kim wrote:
"N2EY" wrote in message

Sounds like fear of the truth to me. Fear that Shrub might actually be

wrong

about something. Fear that it's not as simple as

"Republicans/conservatives

good, Democrats/progressives bad".

73 de Jim, N2EY

That argument...contention...position...division...what ever it shall be
called, will never be given up. The politicians have been too busy at
building it for the past 6-7 years. It works wonderfully for them.

But only for a little while.

- Mike KB3EIA -

KØHB December 22nd 04 04:48 PM

"Steve Robeson K4YZ" wrote

You actually have the temerity to suggest that actually participating IN
the democratic process is no different than expressing disrespect for our
leaders?

Should I lie and say I respect him as President? The last President I had any
real respect for was his father.

I'm sure he's a nice guy.... probably a hell of a bass fisherman or deer
hunter, a good father, faithful husband, regular churchgoer and all that, but
he's a lousy President.

3s, de Hans, K0HB

bb December 23rd 04 02:40 AM

""" I know the story, Jim.

Your posts here on the subject don't indicate that.

It's the same one in Vietnam. Only we fared just slightly better in
Korea.

Same mistakes.

(Korean history lesson snipped...But thatnks...)

You also avoid the hard questions."""

As does N2EY.

Regardless, its always good to hear about all of our mistakes from
someone on the safe side of the line. All that "real military
experience" gleaned from Academiatopia. Hi!

What's next?

bb December 23rd 04 02:55 AM

"""I'm sure he's a nice guy.... probably a hell of a bass fisherman or
deer
hunter, a good father, faithful husband, regular churchgoer and all
that, but
he's a lousy President.

3s, de Hans, K0HB"""

I don't know about all that, but he's right to use any means at his
disposal to defeat terrorist attacks on the USA, including turning off
the Global Positioning System. I guess you and everybody else mooching
off of the DoD forgot that it isn't yours and you can't jump up and
down screaming "Its my right, its my right." Well, maybe you can but
it won't matter. Just suck it up because GPS was designed that way.

KØHB December 23rd 04 03:25 AM

"bb" wrote

I guess you and everybody else mooching
off of the DoD forgot that it isn't yours and you can't jump up and
down screaming "Its my right, its my right."

Brian, if you can't make your point without basing it on "inventions", then your
point is not made.

I never said anything about "Its my right" --- that's pure "invention" on the
part of you and "Mel A. Nomah" whoever that ignorant twit is. Signs his post
"Avery", a screen name favored by another regular here.

All of that aside, your comment about "mooching" displays a profound lack of
understanding about who owns the GPS satelite galaxy. (DOS Hint: The DoD
doesn't "own" anything. The GPS system was built and is maintained with
appropriated tax funds, not DoD "earnings".)

Sunuvagun!

3s, de Hans, K0HB

KØHB December 23rd 04 03:28 AM

"Steve Robeson K4YZ" wrote

"Respect the rank even if you don't respect the person wearing it"...?!?!

Oh I have utmost respect for the Office. That's why it's so painful to see it
filled by an idiot.

3s, de Hans, K0HB