Old January 11th 05, 08:37 PM
Mel A. Nomah

"Len Over 21" wrote in message

: ...and so is an Ohm's Law of Resistance formula with one
: unknown. Some need Java calculator programs on their
: PCs in order to solve such difficult "rocket science." Sheesh.

Is there an echo in here?
........Is there an echo in here?

LenOver,

Your crapola is hard enuf to read once, let alone 2-3 times. Take a course
in computer basics.

M.A.N.
--
"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord,
make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it."

Old January 12th 05, 01:27 AM
Lenof21

In article et, "Mel A.
Nomah" writes:

Your crapola is hard enuf to read once, let alone 2-3 times. Take a course
in computer basics.

It's the fault of that wonderful ISP called AOL and their very latest
softwares...at THEIR end, not here. AOL has been advised. Again.

BTW, I've done commercial and amateur computer programming in
addition to electronic design engineering and was a member of the
ACM in the past, though always with the IEEE since '73.

You are welcome to file TOS charges against me with AOL any
time you wish. TOS = Terms Of Service. Tell them that the
cancer man doesn't like me. Let us see if cancer can spread.

Meanwhile on your "computer suggestion," go shove it up your
I/O port.

With fondest regards,

CW computer interface woes ... J999w General 1 November 2nd 04 08:04 PM
Cell phone woes Mike Coslo Policy 46 April 27th 04 09:03 PM
Magloop woes Mike Coslo Antenna 13 November 11th 03 11:49 AM