Old January 9th 05, 04:05 PM
Airy R. Bean

Default Petitioning the FCC?

I understand that Yankland has discontinued its Novice class
of licence, almost contemporaneously with Britland starting
the gangrenous degeneration that is the M3/CB Fools' Licence
scheme. As this scheme is little more than a bad joke, it being
possible to obtain a licence no later than two days after having
heard of it despite having no technical knowledge at all, is it
appropriate to petition the FCC to make it a felony for any
Yankland hams to QSO with an M3/CB Fools' Licensee on
the Ham Bands?

Unless we take a stand _NOW_ against this blatant CBisation
of Ham Radio, we may find that we are all treated as CBers
by our national governments in years to come.

Are we proud of being hams with all that is implied by the
efforts to get that licence, or are we no more than CBers,
and content to let the rot develop further?

Act now! Refuse to QSO with the M3/CBers and
petition the FCC to make it a felony!

Old January 9th 05, 04:19 PM
David Edmonds

Airy R. Bean wrote:

I understand that Yankland has discontinued its Novice class
of licence, almost contemporaneously with Britland starting
the gangrenous degeneration that is the M3/CB Fools' Licence
scheme. As this scheme is little more than a bad joke, it being
possible to obtain a licence no later than two days after having
heard of it despite having no technical knowledge at all, is it
appropriate to petition the FCC to make it a felony for any
Yankland hams to QSO with an M3/CB Fools' Licensee on
the Ham Bands?

You'll get no friends by calling the USA any other name...

Unless we take a stand _NOW_ against this blatant CBisation
of Ham Radio, we may find that we are all treated as CBers
by our national governments in years to come.

He's ran out of alcohol again and started on the machine oil by the
looks of things! Please, anyone thinking of taking this guy seriously,
please search for 'Airy R Bean' on google and see what you're taking on!

Are we proud of being hams with all that is implied by the
efforts to get that licence, or are we no more than CBers,
and content to let the rot develop further?

Beware - Airy R Bean - or Gareth Alun Evans, G4SDW, uses the word 'we'
in very slack ways - he really should say 'I personally' as no-one in
the UK wishes to be part of his 'we'.

Act now! Refuse to QSO with the M3/CBers and
petition the FCC to make it a felony!

Get your petition started old bean - would you like members of the
uk.radio.amateur newsgroup to visit you to sign your paper petition for you?

Maybe we could bring you some beer at the same time?

David.
Old January 9th 05, 04:58 PM
James Bond

why dont you just shut up, go get a life or just crawl into a little hole
somewhere and die?

i used to carry on like this when i was 10. no, in fact, i wasnt even that
bad.

do you suffer from some sort of mental illness? attention deficit
hyperactivity syndrome springs to mind, you carry on just right for that.

dr. x

Old January 9th 05, 05:25 PM
Caveat Lector

No look him up on QRZ -- more than 10,000 inquires
That tell the story ???
G4SDW that is
More hits than the ARRL president !!!!

So the infamous outnumber the famous
Quit feeding him

--
Caveat Lector

Old January 9th 05, 06:37 PM
tox

"Caveat Lector" wrote in message
No look him up on QRZ -- more than 10,000 inquires
That tell the story ???
G4SDW that is
More hits than the ARRL president !!!!

For hits, Professor Bean, is only second to Ebay...

Regards
tox

Old January 9th 05, 07:45 PM
robert casey

Airy R. Bean wrote an obvious troll:

Act now! Refuse to QSO with the M3/CBers and
petition the FCC to make it a felony!

Rates an s5 on my trollmeter. Or should it be t5?
Old January 9th 05, 07:47 PM
Rob Gibson

"Caveat Lector" wrote in message
No look him up on QRZ -- more than 10,000 inquires
That tell the story ???
G4SDW that is
More hits than the ARRL president !!!!

So the infamous outnumber the famous
Quit feeding him

--
Caveat Lector

Yes, please stop feeding him. Hopefully he'll starve then.

Old January 9th 05, 08:26 PM
Frank Turner-Smith G3VKI

David Edmonds wrote:

Airy R. Bean wrote:

[...]

What a waste of beer! How about giving it to a more deserving cause,
like ME?
--
;)
73 de Frank Turner-Smith G3VKI - mine's a pint.